Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. (34164 Views)

Pictures Of New Admitted Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Cadet 2021. / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by seguno2: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2020
LastProphet:
They tried but the architecture has poor finishing, have been in your nautical building and saw that there was real poor finishing below the dazzling white paint. But is okay for the poor public building standard prevalent in Nigeria now, you need to see the immigration head office under the former CG Joseph Udeh and all the trash he built, there's this building called Joseph Udeh glass house, the house will collapse and kill many people under 5 years from now. The same thing civil defence office complex at Sauka Abuja looking like commercial shopping complexes like those in Onitsha. Maritime tried but is a poor job with nice painting

Well said and God bless you real good
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by phransix2: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Elder4sure:

Owe!!!

Nda Saladigi?
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by seguno2: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Fasindo:

The only higher institute in Oron, Akwa-ibom.

Beautiful edifice with no no research to show for it.

Building schools with no good funding is a waste, I only pray for it to get enough funding plus good and dedicated lecturers.

Just go to the school in the next 3yrs nd see how all the new beautiful edifices will be worst than Hall 3 in uniben nd Awolowo hostel in OAU combine.
Nigeria just need gud maintenance culture

We Nigerians just need good maintenance culture.

Fixed.

When was the last time you maintained your own house, office, schools/old schools etc? If you do that regularly, have you engaged with your family and friends to do likewise? What was the result of your engagements?
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Prince4mic: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Have they made it a university?

No.

Good infrastructures. When we were there 10years ago.. It was a den. Now see the new face lift.
They should conclude plans and start doing Bsc. And not hnd
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Elder4sure(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
phransix2:

Nda Saladigi?

Uso!!! Otu.

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by KINGKONG(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2020
More class block

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by SefunmiHookups: 2:54pm On May 24, 2021
porthouse7:
e no easy to gain admission to dat school, na base on man know man, but u are made if u gain admission
hi
I'm think of giving it a shot. I want to enroll there from next year ,or come October of this year. In hopes that I'll transition into the Navy in future. I'm going to be 25 this year, so will my age be an issue in being considered for admission?
I stay in the north Sha. But I come from Akwa ibom since one of my parents (my mum) is from there.
You said man must know man before one can get admission? Hmm. Nawa.
Ok, but my paternal uncle (also from Akwa Ibom) is a major General in the Army currently. Shey he fit help influence things abi?Thanks I'm advance. Also, how are their academic sessions structured ? Like 1st semester and so on. And tuition cost for new intakes.

Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. / KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student / ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy