Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

For The Mature And Married Mind Only - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Mature And Married Mind Only (1814 Views)

For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by Biglittlelois(f): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
chii8:

Aunty, please be calming down,Biko......

Aunty I'm not angry na, I'm not referring to you......

1 Like

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by mariahAngel(f): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
descarado:

Help me ask o cheesy
12 yrs and u are not married shocked shocked
What a mummified person cheesy

Tomorrow, the person will join the crew of red pill and white pill( whatever that means grin) and start bashing the opposite sex when he or she was the one without brain.

Nairaland.

I thought the advice were meant for a married couple considering the title of the thread...

I had a married couple in mind when I commented, not two people wasting their time together.
Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by descarado: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

I thought the advice were meant for a married couple considering the title of the thread...

I had a married couple in mind when I commented, not two people wasting their time together.
It's even worst if its a married person cheesy
Lusting after someone who isn't your spouse.
The deed has been done already grin

But I don't think so. Cos as far as nairaland is concerned, women are not bold enough to admit they are lusting after someone while married grin
Little percentage of men that do that are mainly trolls and still they get roasted so bad they deactivate or abandon their usernames.

On the other hand, I have seen something like that before. There was one that lasted for yrs, at a point, guy proposed yet no show. They are seen everywhere. Even heard she committed abortions. One particular yr, guy man said he don't want again. That's why I love my people, his age grade members, family and friends said he ain't going no where. Either her or no marriage and on no ocassions will they wanna hear he cheated or abused her.
Well, I did see them couple of times and she looked happy with 2 kids and people around them said no problem.
Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by crackhaus: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
descarado:

U love to stir trouble.
Repent! cheesy
New yr resolution will be no more trouble cheesy
How u dey?

Person go just dey talk truth, una go dey call am trouble... cheesy

I'm alright mamacita, how you've been?
Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by angelfallz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
descarado:

Help me ask o cheesy
12 yrs and u are not married shocked shocked
What a mummified person cheesy

Tomorrow, the person will join the crew of red pill and white pill( whatever that means grin) and start bashing the opposite sex when he or she was the one without brain.

Nairaland.

you obviously know nothing about the red pill.
Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by oazeez1991(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
chii8:
Good evening everyone, please I want to ask, is it possible to love someone deeply and after a long period of time, you start nursing a feeling for another person?

How do one come out of such situation, please?

Modified: Thank you to everyone who took out their time to read this piece and respond, I'm so grateful, that's what nairaland should be.

In my own opinion, d ans 2 ur first question is, YES.

No mata hw much or deeply u love a person, smtin attracted u 2 dem at d genesis of d relationship, so dia will olwez kom a time in d phase of d relationship wia u get 2 meet sm1 wu has more of dat quality/qualities u saw in ur present partner dat made u fall in love wif dem, nd dat moment, u wud wish u met dis new individual b4 ur present partner, temptation wud buildup high 2 leave ur present one 4 dis new individual (who is still a stranger in ur life), it wud tk DISCIPLINE, MORAL, COMMITMENT, nd above ol, God's GRACE 4 one 2 overcome such temptation.

For d oda question, 2 come out 4rm such situation, try apply dose caplock statements nd seek God's grace.
Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by chii8(f): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
oazeez1991:

In my own opinion, d ans 2 ur first question is, YES.

No mata hw much or deeply u love a person, smtin attracted u 2 dem at d genesis of d relationship, so dia will olwez kom a time in d phase of d relationship wia u get 2 meet sm1 wu has more of dat quality/qualities u saw in ur present partner dat made u fall in love wif dem, nd dat moment, u wud wish u met dis new individual b4 ur present partner, temptation wud buildup high 2 leave ur present one 4 dis new individual (who is still a stranger in ur life), it wud tk DISCIPLINE, MORAL, COMMITMENT, nd above ol, God's GRACE 4 one 2 overcome such temptation.

For d oda question, 2 come out 4rm such situation, try apply dose caplock statements nd seek God's grace.

Waooo...I appreciate so much! kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mom Walk In On Her Son And His Manfriend Making Out (video) / Bro, I'm Completely Broke / Why Do Some Guys/girls Deny Their Girlfriends Or Boyfriends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.