Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,517 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning (32348 Views)

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning by Mamasessy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
The boy is controlling the household, you must be the one to determine when cartoons are watched. if he throws a tantrum spank him very well every time until he accepts the change of rule, it should only take two or three times until he knows not to try you. You need to be the one in control mama.
Re: HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning by Mystery9(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Oga your son has been possessed by the evil spirits incharge of those cartoons. If you want shy away from this, but i know what i am saying. As little as he is, he can be initiated into witchcraft through that. That is if he has not been initiated already. The solution is to ban cartoon movies in your home and go into real relationship with the Lord Jesus christ. Pray for his deliverance. I tell you, you will be shock when your child encounter a man of God with deliverance power. I tell you, you will be shock.
Re: HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning by golddare: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2021
shinebabe:
Let me add Blippi, WonderGrove Kids, Mister Rogers' Neighborhood to the list.

You are very correct, a lot of these cartoons are educational but many people don't have the idea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? / Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo / My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.