Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? (32241 Views)

The Result For Mohbad's Son DNA Is Out / Opinion: Mohbad May Have Had Everything But Not Real Family (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by villagecraft: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2023
As seen on Facebook

Is Mohbad’s mother still alive?

My question is

In all of this , where is his mother

From his songs, it’s seems his mother is not dead

The woman has not said anything since his demise

Divided homes are catastrophic to children.

Listen to Mohbad’s Sorry.

Pay attention to the first 7-10 lines (Music Clip on comment section).

Moh stated the highly overlooked societal issues facing uncountable families.

Let us pretend that it didn’t contribute to the life he chose, the traumas he fought and the family that was never available.

lyrics:

This kind life e tire me
Daddy no get salary
10 years I no see mummy
Step mother no care
Landlord dey worry
And my brothers are hungry
Daddy gather money make I go poly
I go poly but I no go class, daddy I am sorry.
I don dey do yahoo, I don dey take banku
….

I saw the video where his father said he was his friend and I kuku gave up, Imole was actually on a one man show using music to spit his realities.

No wonder he sang that he knew one day, all the pain will go away, for him, one thing must kill a man.

Do you still wonder why his relatives rushed to hustle for his stuff, it’s simply not family. Else How the f* can a living mother afford not to see her child for 10 years and Dad was a friend.

Don’t get it twisted, Dad wanted his son’s good, and surely, Imole knew that was a lot for him and Dad purely wasn’t a person he could share his grief with. He just knew that both mom & dad prays for him & wish him well.

Remember, this guy was haunted, there were no family to run to, friends are mates in the industry where everyone is hungry, so Moh said, 'You don’t have to hurt me to win'. ask Kizz Daniels, Harrysong, Zinoleesky & co.

Loads and loads of the menace on our streets have foundations from the offerings of our childhood,, but you see a divided home, a place where family bond is only by whatever comes to the table - anything can cause anything.

RIP Imole - Na man you be.
Went through many things indeed and have now found eternal peace.

This is my personal opinion, you can always disagree or have a different line of thought.

Photo Credit: A cropped screenshot of Mohbad light album cover.

I am Ik, I have One Head

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02dW3FWGvenPmqFH76ZEGPWCrHYiyVPq28xZCbTSSfwbtTVdPP1gvmW1SbnhbTztnBl&id=100000158780640

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2023
God,see tears streaming from my eyes.what a complicated life.
Some parents actions do mess up the lives of their kids.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by illicit(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Zonefree(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2023
Everybody don dey form writer on top mohbad's demise. Una no write all these epistles when e dey alive.

There are lots of artist alive going through same predicament now, una no go see something write about them, na until they kick bucket na when una go begin write nonsense! embarassed

World people love to celebrate the dead more than the living. Mad world!

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by TemplarLandry: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Oblongata: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2023
Imolenization...
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by etibaba(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2023
The mother or any other member of his family does not owe the public anything, not even a statement. People should learn to mind their business, and allow people mourn in the best possible way they deem fit.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by sofeo(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2023
It's well.
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Zupay: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2023
I guess his parents are separated.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by ShenTeh(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2023
It's ok.

What do you need that information for?

Abeg let sleeping dogs lie.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2023
Him mama separate from him papa many years ago

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Juanmike(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2023
You wan give am money, where is your own mother,when last you send her money?
Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Tunagy: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2023
mohbad eyes don dey see things for years, RIP legend embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by festacman(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2023
Mohbad deserves a befitting burial ceremony. That burial they did for him was a bit humiliating.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by 12inchess: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2023
Because someone sang something in a song doesn't mean it's true. The same Mohbad already said many of his lyrics are from his imagination.This is how people get into trouble. Not being able to separate showbiz from real life

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Mindlog: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2023
Adverse childhood experiences tend to distort many in their adulthood.

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by xxgig(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2023
what are looking forward to here from a grieving Mom.
Allow her mourn her loss

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by oneman2k7: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2023
Allow him to rest. May Nigeria not happen to any of us. Where are d police when d guy needed them most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Dshocker(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2023
Since the police are protecting the offenders, it is high time ikorodu boys do the needful against elegushi community.

Beast Of No Nation 😡😡😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by saintkel(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2023
Wetin concern me
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Angelfrost(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2023
Sigh... This Mohbad issue has even trended far more than everything that has gone wrong in this nation since January this year...! Haba!

In a sane nation, every law enforcement agent would be out there thoroughly investigating... Starting with an Autopsy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Millimann: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2023
That is why I decided I was not going to marry from certain areas where polygamy, infidelity and lack of parental care is rife.

RIP to the deceased.
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by DrAkpamudehe: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2023
Mohbad wined and dined with the devil. He joined an occultic group and sold his soul to the devil to gain success, fame and wealth. He peddled drugs for the group using music as a front. I have tried listening to his music in the last few days, as I never knew him till his death, but all I hear from his songs are just razz and nonsense music. He left the group and that's why they came after him. No matter how his case makes us feel pity or get emotional for him, mohbad was a bad boy, and I don't waste my RIPs on pigs. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Fatbam005: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2023
I am sure no be only mohbad died that day In Nigeria. Mk dem allow d guy rest. Noise everywhere . Last last everybody go......
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2023
Dshocker:
Since the police are protecting the offenders, it is high time ikorodu boys do the needful against elegushi community.

Beast Of No Nation 😡😡😡😡

Did the entire Elegushi community harm the late singer??!... It's so easy for you people to call for war, but if e start now, una go first run.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by ednut1(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2023
His mother is late or separated from his dad. Allow the guy to rest in peace. Clout chasers make una rest. Most for them never streamed his songs nor went for his shows. Abeg abeg. When your parents or relatives are poor they cannot do anything to fight for you in Nigeria. Shebi Davido wanted to finish his first baby mama but her uncle Dele momodu came to her rescue. Imagine she no get uncle like him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2023
Zonefree:
Everybody don dey form writer on top mohbad's demise. Una no write all these epistles when e dey alive.

There are lots of artist alive going through same predicament now, una no go see something write about them, na until they kick bucket na when una go begin write nonsense! embarassed

World people love to celebrate the dead more than the living. Mad world!

Very mad and useless world... As if the dead can feel a damn thing. Of what use is pity to the dead??!

What a world of fvcking hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2023
Have they even determined the cause of death? How can a young guy die like that and no autopsy was performed?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Dshocker(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

Did the entire Elegushi community harm the late singer??!... It's so easy for you people to call for war, but if e start now, una go first run.

With the way it is, elegushi community are supporting Sammy Larry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? / Do I Need A Registry Marriage After A Church Marriage? Lawyers In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.