Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS (7825 Views)

Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by LiveTimesNG: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
See what happened to a man who slept with 57 women to break world record (PHOTOS)

Read details in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/see-what-happened-to-a-man-who-slept-with-57-women-to-break-world-record-photos/

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Wyry: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by xcesspaschal(m): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Hahahahaha
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Once again its our fault, you're the useless one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
If we do am now, na ashawo dem go call us

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Freestainworld(m): 3:03am On Dec 09, 2020
How is it possible to sleep with 57women at the same time, how many times will you now cum when you are supposed to be going.

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by HandsomeBlack: 4:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Chinko man with their tiny cucumber? Some of the women won't even know he has entered the place.

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

If we do am now, na ashawo dem go call us

are you not ashawo before do you render your service without collecting anything?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Dracking(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2020
The dick don bend they even massaged the guy so that he can continue banging
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by obasi14673: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Chinko man with their tiny cucumber? Some of the women won't even know he has entered the place.
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Mart1994(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2020
shocked

I expected to see a man almost drained of his life force.
But here he is looking freshhh.
shocked

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Mart1994(m): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Not all, but many of them are.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by paulolee(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2020
na man you be
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
lol guy wetin naija gals do u nagrin
but i support u sha

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

are you not ashawo before do you render your service with collecting anything?

That's why ppl like us don't collect or give anything to ppl like you, I will never sleep with a man for free , either you have my ring or you have money, if you broke we can date I'll be faithful but you won't get to touch me , feel free to keep your money , I won't ask, na them go still shout " I'm a man I need it " let everybody hold unto what they value, so peace can reign
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by gift2xl: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2020
57 different women volunteer. If u can give a woman good sex, she will come for more, weather you have money or not.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Resees: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:

Including your mama and useless sisters too?
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

That's why ppl like us don't collect or give anything to ppl like you, I will never sleep with a man for free , either you have my ring or you have money, if you broke we can date I'll be faithful but you won't get to touch me , feel free to keep your money , I won't ask, na them go still shout " I'm a man I need it " let everybody hold unto what they value, so peace can reign
we are still saying the same you exchange toto for ring( commitment) or money. thats prostitution madam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Athemisia: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fake story as usual
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
I knew it would be a Chinese with their tiny dicks.
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Co-signed again.
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
including ur moda
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Community dick, lol.
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

we are still saying the same you exchange toto for ring( commitment) or money. thats prostitution madam.

Go ahead and hand your daughter for free, I wonder how what someone plans to do with her body is causing disturbance in your life grin anyways I praise women who don't walk out of a relationship empty , don't let men deceive you into thinking you're not worth it , for the good girls out there keep your legs closed if you really want respect , if he's fucking you , just for Bleep sake you'll regret it, most of them are experts at manipulation
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Go ahead and hand your daughter for free, I wonder how what someone plans to do with her body is causing disturbance in your life grin anyways I praise women who don't walk out of a relationship empty , don't let men deceive you into thinking you're not worth it , for the good girls out there keep your legs closed if you really want respect , if he's fucking you , just for Bleep sake you'll regret it, most of them are experts at manipulation

manipulation is a woman's thing, men lie.

my daughter for free? when we start talk about marriage?

you are right what you do with your body shouldn't concern me I just hope you know it is prostitution?
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Women have a lot more at risk when they have premarital sex with their boyfriends or lovers , yet men are the ones that make more noise, imagine you getting pregnant for someone who added not even the slightest bit of value to you by accident, and me knowing well that if one thing goes wrong I'm the one to blame ,will not allow myself to fall for a man that would not improve any part of me , I actually admire how firm prostitutes are, just try and sleep with them without paying and they'll finish you, if you really want to make yourself a better person don't sleep with a woman you've not taken to the aisle , don't pretend to be righteous , you're just a hypocrite

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

manipulation is a woman's thing, men lie.

my daughter for free? when we start talk about marriage?

you are right what you do with your body shouldn't concern me I just hope you know it is prostitution?

Prostitution or not prostitution its our choice , it shouldn't bother any one , but just to be clear so you don't think I'm only defending this because I'm into it , I have never laid with a man before no matter how much affection I felt towards them , not even with the one I am with now , I know that when I do either he is my husband or he has contributed directly to my growth , love is good and its important but its not the key ingredient to happiness , any kind of love that doesn't give strength, growth, support and happiness should be annihilated
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Prostitution or not prostitution its our choice , it shouldn't bother any one , but just to be clear so you don't think I'm only defending this because I'm into it , I have never laid with a man before no matter how much affection I felt towards them , not even with the one I am with now , I know that when I do either he is my husband or he has contributed directly to my growth , love is good and its important but its not the key ingredient to happiness , any kind of love that doesn't give strength, growth, support and happiness should be annihilated

I don't think any woman would say otherwise most especially professional sex workers. No girl will say I am into it.
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Kobicove(m): 1:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Which yeye record did he break with just 57 women?
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:43am On Dec 10, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

I don't think any woman would say otherwise most especially professional sex workers. No girl will say I am into it.

cheesy its not my business what you think , I put this here for others to see, idc about your thoughts dear

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? / I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... / See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.