Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace (44484 Views)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Oba Elegushi’s 2nd Wife, Hadiza Steps Into The Palace 6 Months After Wedding / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by Attakwu101: 12:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Our Culture Our Heritage

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Poshriel:
Its midnight and the angles moving about
Therefore I pray for everyone looking for the fruit of the womb. I use the ooni as a Point of contact and I say by this time next year all of you shall be carrying your babies in Jesus name. Amen.

Pls hit like to agree and key into this chain prayer
Amen, I believe you meant 'angels'.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 09, 2020
Poshriel:
Therefore I pray for everyone looking for the fruit of the womb. I use the ooni as a Point of contact and I say by this time next year all of you shall be carrying your babies in Jesus name. Amen.

No be midnight where I dey ma
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by Incandescent(m): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Fortunate child

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by enemyofprogress: 12:44am On Dec 09, 2020
The boy no even resemble am. I hope not what I am thinking because that woman to dey play with her driver

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by Gokoyer0(m): 1:06am On Dec 09, 2020
grin grin all the best.
PriestDaniz:

Oya abeg delete your email comot make them Slawoimir or Helinues no go follow me dey drag you abeg. Delete am abeg.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by nathpope(m): 1:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Poshriel:

I am here ooh.. I don't play hard to get ooh and I am not cheap to get too ooh.
I know there are still good guys here who can be good friends and still be funny at the same time.

Just DM at dami.ojo@yahoo.com

When u say u are not cheap to get... Wah exactly do u mean? Do u av a price tag?
I love ur nose though.... 4gt who or wat anybody says. I fit play wt ur nose til thy kingdom cum..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by OMONGBALI: 1:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Poshriel:

Acute angle or obtuse angle.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by InvertedHammer: 2:07am On Dec 09, 2020
/

DNA ?

Bc all these Nigerian public figures' marital stories too dey get K-leg after a few years.
/

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by nnamdiosu(m): 2:07am On Dec 09, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Future king

Not necessarily
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by spyglaxx: 2:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Poshriel:

Amin.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Poshriel:

Amen!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Congrats to all my Oduduwa brothers. grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by Emeka71(m): 3:02am On Dec 09, 2020
cynthia500:
This is nice
Hello babe; please can we talk?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by Nicoddemus(m): 3:10am On Dec 09, 2020
The real tradition is gone
This is just a photocopy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by dalass(f): 3:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Congrats to Ooni and Olori... Welcome prince cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by JustforMen: 3:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Poshriel:

No "angles" shall come near you!!!! Ameeeeen grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the pray!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by Moblux(m): 4:02am On Dec 09, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Future king

Future king's grandfather or great grandfather
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by femi4: 4:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Poshriel:
Its midnight and the angles angels moving about

Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by tillaman(m): 5:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by ekestic1976(f): 5:18am On Dec 09, 2020
A thousand Congratulations, my Father.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by janedonez(m): 5:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Long live the future king
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by ugodson(m): 5:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Congratulations Kabiyesi
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by mu2sa2: 5:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Ewoooooo! These yoloba people no observe Covid-19 protocols o!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by ceeceeuwa: 5:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Poshriel:

Amen
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by Ideadoctor(m): 6:06am On Dec 09, 2020
congratulations to ooni
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by GodwilldoitAmen: 6:35am On Dec 09, 2020
Congratulations to the king and queen.May God bless all women seeking for this Joy.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by ijayebonyi(f): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by tfelicityk(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2020
I love my culture...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by Kingluqman(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2020
NovusHomo:

Do these people have jobs?
Yes, and you are the jobless one here!! That is a Royal Child, future Ooni and traditionally, that is how it should be done and celebrated. You think it’s just ordinary child.. dindinrin!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace by osarogie28841: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2020
Long live the future king

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan / Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki / Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.