Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Girls Come In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Come In Here (622 Views)

Asaba Girls Come And Disvirginr Me Now / All Men Must Answer This Question, Abeg Girls Come Listen...ooo / Fear Some Girls Come In An Read ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Come In Here by AstroG: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Why do girls have this attitude of always asking "What do you do" on first day of meeting undecided?

That question pisses me off more than body and mouth odour cry
Re: Girls Come In Here by BaddieFreak(f): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2020
How is that bad to ask you what you do? Is it not proper to know who I am getting involved with?

1 Like

Re: Girls Come In Here by AstroG: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
How is that bad to ask you what you do? Is it not proper to know who I am getting involved with?

Shouldn't the question come during future engagements,must it be on the first day?
Re: Girls Come In Here by BaddieFreak(f): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2020
AstroG:

Shouldn't the question come during future engagements,must it be on the first day?

Well everyone is different but I see nothing wrong in asking in the first date
Re: Girls Come In Here by AstroG: 12:15am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Well everyone is different but I see nothing wrong in asking in the first date

I do walk out, if am asked dah question in first date
Re: Girls Come In Here by BaddieFreak(f): 12:19am On Dec 09, 2020
AstroG:

I do walk out, if am asked dah question in first date

Okay
Re: Girls Come In Here by tobechi74: 12:22am On Dec 09, 2020
AstroG:
Why do girls have this attitude of always asking "What do you do" on first day of meeting undecided?

. what you do determine how she will bill you.
I tell them I am a primary school teacher. If she loose interest, I know I just avoided a potential gold digger
Re: Girls Come In Here by Amarisco(f): 6:08am On Dec 09, 2020
AstroG:

Surely you would want to know what the other 20 hours of the person you have just met is centred around?
Re: Girls Come In Here by planetx13: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Simple, just ask what she does also.....

Ciao
Re: Girls Come In Here by cooooooks(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2020
What you do is an extremely common question among strangers though.
Re: Girls Come In Here by zoputan89113: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2020
Simple, just ask what she does also.....Ciao
Re: Girls Come In Here by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Another generalisation. On the other hand, I like to know what interests the person, so my question is 'what do you enjoy doing' 'what are your interests?' 'how do you keep yourself busy and how do you relax?'
By the way, some men also ask what ladies do on the first date or day, asking these questions help you have an inkling as to the type of person they are. I am an intentional person and would rather have just 5 intelligent people I can learn a thing or two from rather than many people people whom I have just basic surface things to discuss with simply because they have no interesting hobbies, are clueless about life, don't set priorities right, have no sense of direction etc. I believe you'll also learn some things from me as well.
I'm running out of time in life and I don't have much to waste, I'd also ask these questions even as platonic friends and not because you're interested in being in a relationship with me.

1 Like

Re: Girls Come In Here by Uncle93(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2020
AstroG:

That shis is true.. i just met a girl recently. We started chatting yesterday . Told her a lot about myself and She barely said things about her self, I asked if she has any questions to ask me, she was like no .. then later she popped up the " what do you do " .. pocket measurers
Re: Girls Come In Here by Boxer007(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2020
AstroG:

Hello sweet heart man. Hi
Re: Girls Come In Here by Nazgul: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2020
AstroG:

What do you want her to ask na?

You guys are obviously strangers so there's very little to talk about. That question is intended at you telling her about your work place (if any) and all the ups and downs associated with it, and not necessarily to inquire about your networth.

It's a harmless question aimed at sparking up a very lively gist.
Re: Girls Come In Here by Olunmercy56(f): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2020
AstroG:

I don't think I ever asked that question from men, men always ask that question first before anything cheesy I think gold digger ask this question
Re: Girls Come In Here by talktrue1234: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2020
If you are proud of who you have become or who you are becoming, it is best question that can allow you to show off to her na, me I will gladly open my gapped teeth, give her a sexy grin and describe what I do
Re: Girls Come In Here by talktrue1234: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Olunmercy56:

I don't think I ever asked that question from men, men always ask that question first before anything cheesy I think gold digger ask this question

no oo, any responsible person would ask
Re: Girls Come In Here by millionboi2: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
u think only about yourself and 4get abt d person security.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . / My Biggest Regret In Life. / Please Let's Not Feel Triggered: My Clarifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.