Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,777 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Funny Guys Experience When Expecting A New Girl In The Uni. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Guys Experience When Expecting A New Girl In The Uni. (609 Views)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Guys Experience When Expecting A New Girl In The Uni. by Balkan(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Guys do some funny things and experience funny things too. I have one guy in my room in those days in school, if he notices you are expecting a babe, he will not leave the room again. He not step and inch. He will carry his book and start reading the room.

Or if you ever share a room with born again, you will be frustrated.

Share your experience.
Re: Funny Guys Experience When Expecting A New Girl In The Uni. by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2020
wahala for who no get babe for uni
Re: Funny Guys Experience When Expecting A New Girl In The Uni. by Freestainworld(m): 2:39am On Dec 09, 2020
When I was in school there's this guy that never allow me have my way even after signalling him, he will pretend not to understand me, one day I brought a crazy girl who was his march, on that very day when the babe saw that this guy wasn't ready to give us some space, she told me to do it right in front of the guy so he will see what he has been looking for, at first I declined but later I stated touching and kissing the babe, she started faking some loud moans, when the guy couldn't take it a again, he left the room, that was how I defeated the nigga, from then on, when ever the girl come visiting, he will be like , this your shameless babe don come again,lol, it was funny because this same guy's girlfriend come without me interfering in their biz.
Re: Funny Guys Experience When Expecting A New Girl In The Uni. by paulolee(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2020
1..removing all thier chairs after neatly arranging d ous....she must sit ontop bed for easy ministration....I de cum
Re: Funny Guys Experience When Expecting A New Girl In The Uni. by Balkan(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2020
I have this guy that's goesto knock on the door like a lady. If he notices that you are expecting a lady, he will go out and stay away after some minutes he will not on the door like a lady gently, you will thing your babe is the one knocking. So annoying.

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Woman Who Died During Rough Sex In Yobe Government Lodge Identified. / Nigerian Nerd Decodes How To Remove Silhouette.challebged Red Filter / She Will Definitely Rejects You. No Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.