Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Dvd Rom And Regions - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dvd Rom And Regions (800 Views)

Lock Your Usb,flask,cd Rom And External Hard Disk / Lock Your Usb Flash,cd Rom And External Hard Disk / Installing Windows XP Without A CD-ROM Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dvd Rom And Regions by randa(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2007
my dvd rom is locked to region 1 (usa and canada)
the rom is fine and working but does not play dvd's or cd's, how do i get it to work, anyone with that sort of roblem on nairaland, i am trying to get a dvd free region crack to see if i can bypass this roblem, any help or suggestions, by the way i use a dell d600 with a dvd-cdrw from the u.s
Re: Dvd Rom And Regions by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2007
0IZ4m7ekUodMdxFMvzvl2sxBFs1h0ZR6qi3XPCDL+elyRv4R3tKpkPzmly7gDeQoRNLMmoV9dOK56A8YKepsl0o6eDQafySv6/Qmh9sXhqc1lTZSI4Czs/tE9j0L9QGQQTMi541UVXHF+G/5mLkceejmyDK4XhX8gdih66zUg7AU=

serial for v5.9 let me know if this works.cheers.
Re: Dvd Rom And Regions by dakmanzero(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2007
@randa

If your dvdrom is locked to region 1, it should not affect CD-ROM playback.

If CDs do not play, you have a different problem altogether.

Also, even if your dvdrom is regionlocked, using a program like VLC will enable you play dvds of any region. You can also use dvd decrypter to dump them to your hard drive.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Windows Media Player / Microsoft Usb / Ps2 Wheel Mouse Problem / Nitel Adsl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.