Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (34440 Views)

Body Of Unidentified Man Found Dumped In Nsukka, Enugu (Photos) / Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos) / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
e
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by Tbvxl: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
What a devastating country ruled by a nitwit
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2020
The rate of insecurity in our dear nation is becoming worrisome
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by NewBeijing(f): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
The time is 5:21AM and your brain don dey knock already.
some tribalistic elements need alot of councelling
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by NewBeijing(f): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
some tribalistic elements need alot of councelling.
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by NewBeijing(f): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2020
This is 21st century. All these nonsense should stop na
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
Fvck of with this gender rubbish, Bokoharam recently killed tens of farmers and how many of them were women?

How many of the people killed by SARS are women?

Nigeria is the worst place to be a man.

Family is on you.
Army is after you
Police is on you
Kinsmen are on you
Bokoharam separate men from women and murder men.
Custom official is on you

The list is just endless.

Damn, even your own wife will double the prize of food item, children school fee, clothing etc and the bill is on you.
Men aren't having it great oh...even in yanki, you pay alimony when you divorce. Is just not easy for us.
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2020
lipsrsealed

Op correct yourself you meant to say harvested remains of a woman found in Ibadan.

Way back in the days we were told IBADAN Is an acronym for Ibadan Boys Are Dangerous At Night...years down the line they're still living up to the revered reputation except Ogun state is try so hard and successful I might add to Usurp that dis_enviable title.

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Nigeria my strange country, no day without unnecessary dead news, is even much much more than covid1-9 dead news
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by Farukshy: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2020
IamWonderful:
HOPE THE BABY FACTORY PEOPLE OF THE DREADED OKIJA SHRINE HAVEN'T TAKEN OVER IBADAN WITH THEIR RITUAL KILLING LIKE THEY ARE DOING IN ENUGU AND ANAMBRA?
oga no dey defend ur stupidity
every one know the westerns with ritual wey no dey show for there surrounding, na so them dey send me friend request for fb, baba olamide, asking me if I want to make money, but omo look there pix see environment na zero

1 Like

Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by LordErrk: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2020
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1374670/body-unidentified-woman-found-dumped-roadside-ibadan-photos/

Doesn't Nigeria have an effective criminal forensic investigation team? The way people move dead bodies up and down in this country is sad. There's no effort to even find out the cause of death
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by IamWonderful: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Farukshy:

oga no dey defend ur stupidity
every one know the westerns with ritual wey no dey show for there surrounding, na so them dey send me friend request for fb, baba olamide, asking me if I want to make money, but omo look there pix see environment na zero

Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2020
This is really sad

This one Shiloh has started so, Please enh, nobody should take my name and picture to Shiloh o, I never ready!

Cc: mynd44
Ajepako
Vickyrotex
Folake4u
Fatymore
Bola146
Funkebabee
Seunmohmoh (onidi Pelebe)

1 Like

Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by omenka(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2020
This country is so bleeped up. They see a body, they just invade the crime scene, wrap up the body, and take it away. They don't take evidential photos or samples whatsoever. Not a shred of forensic protocol observed.

It is just horrible.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
ecolime:

Bozo

Na people like you sef be ritualist for real life

That guy is fulfilling his destiny
the only Thing wey him Chi send am come this life come do na yoruba vs igbo

so leave am make him continue bside na the bigotry wey dey occur for this forum na im dey hold am back from drinking snipper to end this him frustrated poverty stricken life

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Cumtroller:
She has been used for "Spare Parts"!!!

Afonjas on the beat!!!

Says baby miners people

1 Like

Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Everything is just messed up in this country na the masses dhe suffer every bad thing for this country...

killings, robbery,fuel hike,ASUU strike, border closure,etc..

Our politicians living long despite their countless evils is unfair to the universe.

No balance for this part of the world at all
my brother the country don cast.
I dont even know why relocation to other countries is so difficult and expensive.
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by obicity01(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2020
This country is in serious need of deliverance.
No laws,
No leaders etc
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by JERRY1925(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2020
Fahdiga1:
They should first check if her head is still intact cos I don't trust those people. whoever that did this will never know peace

Lol, so if head not intact they should look for the missing piece before they carry her alway ni
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2020
AFONJAS AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by BennyDon: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
As the year is running to an end Oluwa;

* Ma je ka ku fun ota yo
* Eni ti o mo igba ta jade, ma je ko mo igba ta maa wole
* Ma je Kori wa gbabode
* Protect us all and keep us strong
* Shield us all from all evil
* Put your mark of 'touch not' on us.

We shall end year 2020 in victory and in joy, in Jesus' matchless name I prayed.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
Fvck off with this gender rubbish, Bokoharam recently killed tens of farmers and how many of them were women?

How many of the people killed by SARS are women?

Nigeria is the worst place to be a man.

Family is on you.
Army is after you
Police is on you
Kinsmen are on you
Bokoharam separate men from women and murder men.
Custom official is on you

The list is just endless.

Damn, even your own wife will double the prize of food item, children school fee, clothing etc and the bill is on you.
Apt and succinctly said.
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2020
THAT OLOSHO DEPENDING ON MAN MONEY AND KEEP DEFENDING HER OSHO. NA SO UNA GO END
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by futurerex: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Handywork:
human are terrible creature
we kill snakes, lizards even cats for no reason
they are even better than us cus they kill to eat
but we just kill to satisfy our selfish desires
it's a shame
Do you think everyone is like you They might be better than you but, not me so, speaks for yourself next time.
Iranu
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by adesupo61060: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Doesn't Nigeria have an effective criminal forensic investigation team? The way people move dead bodies up and down in this country is sad. There's no effort to even find out the cause of death
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by LZAA: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Fahdiga1:
They should first check if her head is still intact cos I don't trust those people. whoever that did this will never know peace
Cc greenback Afonjaconehead grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by Drone95(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2020
That's what u see in country that have no CCTV cameras on streets & high ways
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2020
futurerex:
Do you think everyone is like you They might be better than you but, not me so, speaks for yourself next time.
Iranu
ok human
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by Kolisky(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:

grin grin grin grin grin

You think you will make heaven laidat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Fahdiga1:

You too like skulls like your ancestors,cannibal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta / Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den / Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.