Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) (2719 Views)

N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by jaybenugo: 6:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For (Photos)

A Twitter user, @iamurbanaira revealed the stringent rules attached to a N100k job he applied for in the past, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, he had to leave the job because the heavy monetary penalties attached to the rules would turn an employee to a debtor of the company.

He wrote:

"So I went for a job interview one time and I saw this...... Imagine Basic Salary of 100K, how much will take home monthly ?

P.S....Zoom in for better view"

" Dont say I thought " Awon oloshii

"Imagine how 2020 rules and fines will b with all this pandemic an price increase... Lol, if I go say I thought lasan... I go dey owe company money for the money"
https://twitter.com/iamurbanaira/status/1336268442752716800?s=19

See the rules below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1374679/man-reveals-stringent-rules-attached-n100k-job-applied-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by BigSarah(f): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2020
That's fair to me, the rules there are a part of your job role. Should they pay you for defaulting, if only such rules were attached to the pension and salary of political office holders and civil servants there " might " be a difference.

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by ncpat(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2020
This one pass power
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by dapaiks: 6:22am On Dec 09, 2020
cool
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by Nelsizzy(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
That's fair to me, the rules there are a part of your job role. Should they pay you for defaulting, if only such rules were attached to the pension and salary of political office holders and civil servants there " might " be a difference.

Shut up!

26 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by osuulola(m): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2020
It is a waoh!

Once your whole salary is taken, na to stop coming work be that. But how would you recoup the transport you've already spent?

See what bubu has done to Naija!

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by chatinent: 6:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Well, I don't see any difference between this and other works; they only made theirs clearer.

It's easy to keep.
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by donbachi(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2020
"making the managing director to repeat herself"...some women no get conscience.

Let not blame the company too much.
some workers inside Nigeria no dey hear something.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by Kingluqman(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2020
Don’t be a lazy youth na grin
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by At10tion: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2020
That's outright nonsense! A good company should be more focus on the productivity of the employees, not capitalizing and financing from their inadequacies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by YoonSung69: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2020
hmmm continue
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by OmodavidoX(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Loll, imagine, on top 100k monthly? some salary work are just overrated
Working like a slave and won’t be able to afford good meal, cloth and take care of the family.
Coupled with so many rules here and there.
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Working like a slave and won’t be able to afford good meal, cloth and take care of the family.
Coupled with so many rules here and there. grin
I still be undergraduate but will never accept a 100k salary in this 2020

Finish and come out first to the real world.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Coupled with so many rules here and there. grin
I still be undergraduate but will never accept a 100k salary in this 2020

Graduate first and take up your appointment with NNPC or Shell grin
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by Creeza(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Just kill me nah.

That's how I was working in a company in Aba in 2015 before my admission into the higher institution, stayed for almost 4months as casual staff in the factory but when it was time to give me a proper employment as permanent staff the requirements alone will make you quit the next day.

Amongst other things, it was mandatory to get three landlords or property owners to stand as guarantors within the next 1 month.

guess how much was monthly salary then: 12k

I'm very sure the person who replaced me in my boss office as a secretary then must have seen my letter inside the desk compartment with a boldly written inscription " UNA PAPA"

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2020
Everything there is meant to make sure you go home with nothing grin

Empty handed you came empty handed shall you leave grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by Creeza(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2020
doggedfighter:
Everything there is meant to make sure you go home with nothing grin

Empty handed you came empty handed shall you leave grin
Lol grin
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by daewoorazer(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2020
This one na slavery wey wear suit...

It’s not a fault of theirs, I blame the senseless nincompoop in Abuja and more importantly, the staunch klept called Ngige for failing to enact 21st century labour laws and reforms.

The company obviously wants their job done notwithstanding the psychological, mental and physiological state of their employees.

In saner climes, an employee have the right to be absent without prior notification, it’s called A SICK DAY OFF; their government is controlled by sensible and intelligent individuals who understands the human body ain’t no machine.
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by lascos912(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
is it a foreigner own company
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2020
who dey pay each other salary you or the company?
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by yrex01(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Na slave dey want
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by vickyfrancis1(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2020
I think a woman made those rules... check no8...if she repeats herself attracts a fine also (5k deduction)...na slavery be this but still crowd wouldn't mind. Naija sef...
the rules were made in such a way you would be paid peanuts...so the 100k salary is just a facade.
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by Doubleoh7: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2020
If only men were God... you can imagine the rules. Making the MD repeat herself - deduction. Not making a request on time - deduction. Not reminding whosoever for an earlier request made - deduction. My pain in all these is that some of the people that made these rules will not hesitate to call Buhari all kind of names and label him a dictator. Meanwhile they are busy running illegal slave camp in the name of business. I doubt if they have a HR person cos if they do they'll know that Labour laws does not condone salary deduction in any form.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by akinlolu26624: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2020
is it a foreigner own company
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2020
na 100k dem they pay and want to collect at least 5k a day na greed go kill there manager abi director
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2020
what exploitation + violation of employee rights and the payroll process looks like.
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by nanakgh(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Making the MD repeat herself attracts a deduction of how much? So if she says something and I’m not able to catch it fully, I dare not ask or risk deduction? So please pardon me, Madam, is prohibited at this workplace? Bleep it, she ain’t God.
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by DLuciano: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
big fuul, tell me other part of your job olosho, or man wearing wig and bra.
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by Fajoe2020: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Seems like all the company's employees are all programmed robot.
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by femi4: 5:35am On Dec 10, 2020
BigSarah:
That's slavery, no sane human can enjoy working in such an environment
Re: Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:49am On Dec 10, 2020
You failed to inform the company of any happening on site, penalty.
After informing them, if you failed to remind them you're also penalized.

This is utter slavery nonsense undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chevening Scholarship Is On ! / Graduate Trainee [pearl Group] YEG / Spectranet Limited Recruitment For Graduate Call Centre Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.