Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Traveling To Oman To Hustle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Oman To Hustle (2827 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Felixabel(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2020
Hello friends, i want to enquire for a friend who want like to travel to Oman to Hustle, please who know how the country is, like getting a job and working over their. Good advice needed thanks all
Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Lexusgs430: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Felixabel:
Hello friends, i want to enquire for a friend who want like to travel to Oman to Hustle, please who know how the country is, like getting a job and working over their. Good advice needed thanks all

It's bound to end in premium tears...... It's not hustling ó, it's slavery....... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by CokeBar(f): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Tell your friend to start learning "how to live like a slave"

When he gets there, he should add that to his work experience... he would get a job in no time.

Welldone.

4 Likes

Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Felixabel(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It's bound to end in premium tears...... It's not hustling ó, it's slavery....... cheesy
Noted thanks
Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Nigerians will never hear word, he/she better not make a video asking to b rescued

4 Likes

Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Felixabel(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2020
CokeBar:
Tell your friend to start learning "how to live like a slave"

When he gets there, he should add that to his work experience... he would get a job in no time.

Welldone.
Hahaha, you don't mean it
Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by CokeBar(f): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Felixabel:

Hahaha, you don't mean it

Lol! I mean it o

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Cousin9999: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2020
Look, man. No Asian country is worth anything. You don't want to be there.

No matter how many skyscrapers are there, they're still backwards idiots and degenerates. Their minds are in the 50s and/or middle ages. They're truly, honestly sick people. Don't be fooled because a few of them can make software or appliances.

And almost all the cities in west Asia were built by slaves. Human trafficking. Do you want to be trafficked? Is that your dream? Do you want to be attacked for your organs? Do you want to end up selling drugs because there's no jobs for you? Do you want to do some crap factory job and live in a glorified closet?

Just stop. You're better than this.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Felixabel(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Cousin9999:

No matter how many skyscrapers are there, they're still backwards idiots and degenerates. Their minds are in the 50s and/or middle ages. They're truly, honestly sick people. Don't be fooled because a few of them can make software or appliances.

And almost all the cities in west Asia were built by slaves. Human trafficking. Do you want to be trafficked? Is that your dream? Do you want to be attacked for your organs? Do you want to end up selling drugs because there's no jobs for you? Do you want to do some crap factory job and live in a glorified closet?

Nice advice bro, i will show him all this

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Snitch24(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Felixabel:

op if that your friend is a female I will advice her to stay here and learn a lucrative trade unless she's ready for some moster dick shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Cousin9999:

You there is no country that you don't abuse. Asians are sick people. Funny how you can generalise over two billion people as sick lipsrsealed. That's how you told someone on this platform that Germany is a shithole like seriously. Op which visa are you going to Oman with. What kind of job are you going to do there. If it's a professional job that pays well take the leap.

3 Likes

Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Gerrard59(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

You there is no country that you don't abuse. Asians are sick people. Funny how you can generalise over two billion people as sick lipsrsealed. That's how you told someone on this platform that Germany is a shithole like seriously. Op which visa are you going to Oman with. What kind of job are you going to do there. If it's a professional job that pays well take the leap.

The biggest OKOTO MEOW I've read today. WTF!!! Germany is a shithole?! I'm sure Cousin9999 is a black person which I find ridiculous. As far as I am concerned, no black person has the right to label another country a shithole.

As for OP, I'm certain it's tourist visa. No one who has a work visa from a corporate firm will use the term "hustle".
Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Felixabel(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Snitch24:

op if that your friend is a female I will advice her to stay here and learn a lucrative trade unless she's ready for some moster dick shit
No he's a guy
Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Felixabel(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
As for OP, I'm certain it's tourist visa. No one who has a work visa from a corporate firm will use the term "hustle". [/quote]
He's yet to apply for the Visa, but he’s ready to travel so he just want to seek an opinion first so he can make final decision
Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Ge0grapher(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
OP, abeg no dey lie, we know say that your friend na you grin

8 Likes

Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Fidelismaria: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
wahala be like bicycle
Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Resees: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Felixabel:

Bros why the insult ni? If u don't have any thing to say you keep mute
You guys are like rats looking for where to hide or run to ..
Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Cousin9999: 5:10am On Dec 12, 2020
People need to understand that no Asian country is comparable to North America or Europe. They're not comparable to Africa or South America either.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Felixabel(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2020
Cousin9999:
People need to understand that no Asian country is comparable to North America or Europe. They're not comparable to Africa or South America either.

In essence what's your advice
Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2020
life

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

That cousin999 guy is just a jobless troll. Take anything he says serious at your own peril. Lol.

By his logic, China, Singapore, Israel, S.Korea, Japan, UAE are not "worth anything" and their citizens are "sick" people. Looks like what a psycho would say. Ask him how his country is when compared to even the lowest Asian countries like India, Pakistan and the rest. grin

To the OP, don't go anywhere to "hustle" on a tourist visa and on top of that, Oman no follow at all. Change your plans or learn a professional skill and apply for jobs then get a valid work visa to prevent regrets later on. I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Oman To Hustle by Cousin9999: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2020
Felixabel:

In essence what's your advice

The only value of setting foot in the giant toilet that people call Asia is this:

manufacturing relationships and goods suppliers

HOWEVER, this does not mean living there. It means visiting only to set things up for a business you're running outside Asia.

African people living well in Asia are an extreme anomaly. Black people sent there by foreign firms, military, or government organizations don't count. Athletes don't count.

I understand that many people just don't know and have trouble believing this for a number of reasons, but it's true. We have to end this lie. People are dying, rotting in prisons, and all kinds of terrible things. People trying to sell you on these places are pure evil, and just looking to make money by any means.

(1) (Reply)

Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk / Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Got My Visa / ₦8.5B World's Largest Spokeless Ferris Wheel Opened To The Public In China(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.