Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order (16348 Views)

Okuama: Soldiers Raided My Country Home In Search Of Arms - Clark / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by obajoey(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2020
carry me nah
Toosure70:
Thank God, I'm now in America.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by bcashy: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2020
YorubaMod:

Pls shut that gutter.

We can't wait to see u lead Another protest sir grin grin cheesy
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Sluvist(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2020
This order just sweet my belly, let another set of criminals come out to loot in the name of protest again. We have seen their color.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Reinaldo:

Who belongs in the 16th century should shut the fucck up.
ok sir.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by brexit: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Anyone reactivating endsars protests is devoid of common sense and decency

Sars has long been proscribed so what is the essence of repeating that devilish exercise

Simply because no family member of theirs died or lost billions of naira during the last protest they are now calling for another one, God watches the intent of the hearts

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Dchampion65: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2020
If the SORO SOKE generations really have a better idea on how government should be run let then do so through mass mobilization on election day.

Destruction of public properties, looting, etc can't bring change.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by chaloner(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:
Which reaction?

So IGP should allow some miscreants to cause chaos and confusion all in the name of senseless protest?

Shoot at sight awaits any protesters for now... If life don tire una, why not find the nearest lagoo instead of disturbing other Nigerians with senseless protest

you are always a beautiful idio.t.
No one expects less from you cos u re less human. The same will kill u

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by sammy329(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2020
uncleck:
EndSars protest was generally peaceful till the military instigated violence. Let there be peace!
That's a big lie undecided undecided
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Farki: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:

Shoot at sight awaits any protesters for now... If life don tire una, why not find the nearest lagoo instead of disturbing other Nigerians with senseless protest

See what I have been saying since? These dogs will kill every one who is not on their side just to make sure the country is rubbished but their ogas enjoy.

When Goodluck was ordering soldiers to Lagos over fuel price protests wasn't Fashola squealing?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
He who have sense, let him think before going to another round of protest.

resident zombie so your stipend is enough for you because i curse you this morning you will never earn salary above this your APC STIPENDS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Farki: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Dididrumz:
I'm not in support of any new campaign tagged #EndSARS.

There are a whole lot more going on the country to protect about.

#EndSARS has been dealt with even though we all know police brutality still strives in the country. The name SARS is no more.

Let's change the tag and we'll all come out again.

They have changed "SARS" to SWAT. Notorious SARS officers are not in jail. I can bet after a few years they will not learn a thing and people will continue to be killed senselessly on the streets.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2020
IGP has lost his mind and he needs some psychological evaluation
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2020
NewBeijing:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/endsars-protests-reactions-trail-igps-use-of-arms-order1505943/

BUT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR IGP GIVE HIS MEN MARCH ORDER TO GO TO BORNO AND USE MAXIMUM FORCE AGAINST BOKO HARAM

NA UNDER ARM PROTESTERS DEY FEAR THEM PASS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by slowice(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Buhari have destroyed every good thing he meet in this country when he became president.... Respect and value for human life(right to life) was the only thing left after his first term and he went ahead to destroy it too. Everything he touch is doomed.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by israelmao(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2020
This nation needs to be reworked

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by stevenosa(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:
Which reaction?

So IGP should allow some miscreants to cause chaos and confusion all in the name of senseless protest?

When last did you take you drugs? I mean the prescribed one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Thefxchanger: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2020
Dididrumz:

There are a whole lot more going on the country to protect about.

#EndSARS has been dealt with even though we all know police brutality still strives in the country. The name SARS is no more.

It’s no more ends Sars... it’s just the police still calling it endsars just to discredit the protesters...

No one carried any placard bearing endsars

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Dididrumz(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Thefxchanger:

It’s no more ends Sars... it’s just the police still calling it endsars just to discredit the protesters...

If that's the case, then no probs.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Fantacy4(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2020
These #ENDSARS protest wouldnt go well again with the same title #ENDSARS because any decision taken by the police i wouldnt blame them because they have disbanded SARS As requested during the last protest so it should named like #BOKOHARAKIDNAPING&BANDICTORY
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Jimmy231: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:
Which reaction?

You no get sense. Since after the protess shey changes no they?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Jimmy231: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Dididrumz:

There are a whole lot more going on in the country to protest about.

Cool

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Bluffly: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:
Which reaction?

You don't get it. Are Nigerians miscreants. All those that died from police recklessness before the protest, are they miscreants. You don't make such pronouncement to personels that are even unelightened and are usually resolved to force rather than intelligence.

Protests still happens in developed countries and roads are blocked.

If the government wants peaceful protests they should start learning to invest in human development. Nothing was said towards that. Repression does not give result but boomerang situation over time.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

resident zombie so your stipend is enough for you because i curse you this morning you will never earn salary above this your APC STIPENDS
common have sense Mr Man. Why can't u go out and lead the protest. You will hide here and be shouting endsars. Ode. If you're ready to lay your life for others go out and lead another protest.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
common have sense Mr Man. Why can't u go out and lead the protest. You will hide here and be shouting endsars. Ode. If you're ready to lay your life for others go out and lead another protest.

make i start with you this morning

BEFORE HIT THE STREET

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Okoroawusa: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Jimmy17:

Not true...the protester was getting violent before the soldiers stepped in... Police station were destroyed, prison break
Abeg tell am. Orile-Iganmu Police station was burnt on Monday n Lekki happened on Tuesday. Benin prison and police stations were attacked and burnt on Friday before all that in Lagos.
Do these people think that Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Okoroawusa: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Thefxchanger:

What are you talking about? All media houses still carry the reports as #ENDSARS protests even when reporting about the recent planned one.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by ChoCho54(f): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2020
BruncleZuma:
Oji onu ogbu oji

PSA: The highhandedness of the Nigerian Police birthed the current virulent Boko Haram.
Oji onu egbu oji.

You need to change your browser.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by praiseneo(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Una go tell me how many people una fit kill
Wether police wan many pass civilians una go know.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by BruncleZuma: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2020
ChoCho54:
Oji onu egbu oji.

You need to change your browser.

Aunty you do realise there are various dialects of the Igbo language right? Egbu is the acceptable form I concede

grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Cherez: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:
Which reaction?

Other Nigerians that ain't living in peace?
Being killed daily?
People like you got Nigeria cursed and where it is till date

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Reverses Self, Fixes National Convention For March 26 / Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown / Itse Sagay Says He Adviced Oshiomole Against His Agressive Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.