Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order (16346 Views)

Okuama: Soldiers Raided My Country Home In Search Of Arms - Clark / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by nettpen: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:
Which reaction?

So IGP should allow some miscreants to cause chaos and confusion all in the name of senseless protest?

Shoot at sight awaits any protesters for now... If life don tire una, why not find the nearest lagoo instead of disturbing other Nigerians with senseless protest

The day you will refuse to give a police man bride, that day will be ur last on earth.

By the time he kills you, he will say you're a threat to his life.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by olowo1995(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2020
NewBeijing:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/endsars-protests-reactions-trail-igps-use-of-arms-order1505943/

They have to use their gun to defend themselves when there life is in danger, there is nothing in that it is called self defense. why will he be carrying gun and let some hoodlums waste his life that of a dog being sacrificed to the god of thunder.
It isn't a license to kill but a an approval to defend themselves.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Dididrumz:
I'm not in support of any new campaign tagged #EndSARS.

There are a whole lot more going on in the country to protest about.

#EndSARS has been dealt with even though we all know police brutality still strives in the country. The name SARS is no more.

Let's change the tag and we'll all come out again.

Think again.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by ChoCho54(f): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Aunty you do realise there are various dialects of the Igbo language right? Egbu is the acceptable form I concede

grin grin grin grin
Pray tell me the one you wrote.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by BruncleZuma: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
ChoCho54:
Pray tell me the one you wrote.

Unfortunately, I can't (those who speak what I wrote understand what I wrote) and I have made the corrections you noted to nip this argumentum ad lingua.

grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Dididrumz(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Think again.

Ok, that looks good.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Informer155(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by ChoCho54(f): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Unfortunately, I can't (those who speak what I wrote understand what I wrote) and I have made the corrections you noted to nip this argumentum ad lingua.

grin grin grin grin
LMAO!

Shaa at least refresh your browser
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Vivien458(f): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:
Which reaction?

So IGP should allow some miscreants to cause chaos and confusion all in the name of senseless protest?

Shoot at sight awaits any protesters for now... If life don tire una, why not find the nearest lagoon instead of disturbing [b]other Nigerians[/b]with senseless protest

sometimes you wonder if people have mental problem..at the bolded. Other Nigerians, where there is no electricity, dollar is 480, foods stuff are very expensive. Etc. Which Nigerian in this country is living a good life..fuel is now 168..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Christistruth00: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2020
At 51 minutes of Video below Kanu giving order for Dangote refinery in Lagos and Pipelines to be burnt down

At 1 hour 9 minutes Kanu confirms they have killed the DPO of Agbara ,Badagry in Lagos and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 13 minutes of the video Kanu reconfirms from another caller they have killed the DPO of Badagry in Lagos State and burnt down his Police Station.

They were also planning to bring down Seme Border Post.

At 1 hour 24 minutes Kanu confirming the Ipob member calling and others had killed Soldiers who went to defend Northerners attacked by IPOB

At 1 hour and 33 minutes Kanu giving order for Government buildings and NTA to be destroyed

At 43 minutes of the Video an Ipob caller confirms that the Nigerian Ports Authority building in Lagos and other Government buildings have been set ablaze..

At 19 minutes Kanu Orders death of Gov. Ikpeazu.

At 12 Minutes Kanu tells why Federal government Buildings in Lagos should be burnt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98HB5HXE64
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by authority2006(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2020
While Ohanaeze Ndigbo, chairman of United Progressives Party, UPP, and Coalition of Democrats for Electoral Reforms, CODER, saw nothing wrong in the IGP’s directive to his men, Afenifere chieftain, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, Chief Supo Shonibare, Benue tribal leaders and Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed, described the order as unfortunate, saying the police boss had given his men license to kill .

Well, considering the number of police officers killed by protesters last time and the order from the above that prevented the police officers from protecting themselves, I would say that IGP has realised that he made mistake last time.
This time around, any violent protester should be put down like a rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Kaiser20: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2020
Toosure70:
Thank God, I'm now in America.
Even in America if you attack a police officer physically he will shoot you many times,so be careful.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Christistruth00: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2020
At 52 mins of another video Kanu announces TVC is on fire on his orders

At 58 mins Kanu orders Ikpeazu killed

At 1hr 13 mins Kanu orders IPOB to destroy every Fed.Govt building in Lagos

At 1 hr 23 mins Kanu Orders IPOB attack all Army locations in Badagry , Lagos in the middle of the night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhj-wyqfS1I
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Christistruth00: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2020
shocked

At 54 mins Kanu Orders the death of any Governor who implements Curfew

At 57mins Kanu receives call from Warri Prison the imprisoned IPOB caller wants to lead the rebellion

At 1hour 1 min Kanu orders every Prison broken into and all Prisoners released

At 1hr 26mins Kanu orders for Ikpeazu and Uzodinma to be killed and NTA. Stations burnt down

Kanu orders no SE Market or School open the next day.

At 1hr 40mins Kanu tells IPOB the Revolution cannot succeed if Gov Sanwo-Olu of Lagos doesn't go down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tKl0RXHcNM
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Celebsnews2: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2020
The protesters are back on the street.

#Endsars Protesters Back on the Street of Lagos, Give 5 Fresh Reasons Why they are Back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlkC44eU5iQ
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by jamesjaspsplac: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
YorubaMod:

Pls shut that gutter.
Them born u well come out to protest
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
uncleck:
But EndSars protest was generally peaceful till the military instigated violence. Let there be peace!

You people better stop decieving ursefs with the above lies
For the records, soldiers stepped in on the 20th before which about 2polices stations were already up in flames.
We hate to take responsibility in Nigeria
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
nettpen:

The day you will refuse to give a police man bride, that day will be ur last on earth.

By the time he kills you, he will say you're a threat to his life.
So you give bribe everyday

As for me, I've never had any reason to bribe a police officer
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by nettpen: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
So you give bribe everyday

As for me, I've never had any reason to bribe a police officer

Who is talking to this animal shit, get out of my face ostrich.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by themaestro08(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
He who have sense, let him think before going to another round of protest.

You don't solve violence with violence!

Threats and intimidation has proved to be ineffective in solving social problems and injustice.

Guns these days are easy and cheap to get plus some people are ready to die any day anytime.

If you have sense you should have known these. cool
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by themaestro08(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:
Which reaction?

Shoot at sight awaits any protesters for now... If life don tire una, why not find the nearest lagoon instead of disturbing other Nigerians with senseless protest

At your age you shouldn't be this stupid. angry

You may think you are catching cruise here by behaving slowpoke but just know It ain't funny. >:

It will neither make you popular or likeable rather you will appear repugnant and unworthy of respect - just like a piece of garbage. angry
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by peculiar2233: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:
Which reaction?

Shoot at sight awaits any protesters for now... If life don tire una, why not find the nearest lagoon instead of disturbing other Nigerians with senseless protest

I hope ur family will be shot dead first.
Eleribu omo irankiran
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
themaestro08:

You don't solve violence with violence!

Threats and intimidation has proved to be ineffective in solving social problems and injustice.

Guns these days are easy and cheap to get plus some people are ready to die any day anytime.

If you have sense you should have known these. cool
you should have get one and go to cbn if you are frustrated.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
nettpen:

Who is talking to this animal shit, get out of my face ostrich.
Come out to protest and get a bullet in ur ugly face
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by nettpen: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Come out to protest and get a bullet in ur ugly face

Who is protesting, your mother? What's my business with you & any form of protest. Are you well?
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Christistruth00: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
You people better stop decieving ursefs with the above lies
For the records, soldiers stepped in on the 20th before which about 2polices stations were already up in flames.
We hate to take responsibility in Nigeria

Djswitch's Bosses:

18 Nov 2020 — A Biafran In Canada Community Association & D.J Switch Testifies To Canadian's Human Right Committee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6pvjzIY4FQ
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Christistruth00:

Djswitch's Bosses:

18 Nov 2020 — A Biafran In Canada Community Association & D.J Switch Testifies To Canadian's Human Right Committee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6pvjzIY4FQ
Forget all these lies
I ain't wasting my data on it
I live and work in Lagos
I know too well about the time police stations started going up in flames and when military went to lekki toll gate
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
nettpen:

Who is protesting, your mother? What's my business with you & any form of protest. Are you well?
Look at this one o
You think we don't know it's people like you who benefitted from the free foods served at various protest scenes?
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by nettpen: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Look at this one o
You think we don't know it's people like you who benefitted from the free foods served at various protest scenes?

I wasn't talking with you, but like a frog that you are, you jumped in disgrace your family. Run back into your hole, idiot.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order by Christistruth00: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Forget all these lies
I ain't wasting my data on it
I live and work in Lagos
I know too well about the time police stations started going up in flames and when military went to lekki toll gate

Kanu gave instructions before Badagry Police Station was burnt down

His IPOB members even phoned him live on Radio to confirm that they also killed the DPO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Applicant Convicted Of Drug, Fraud Not Qualified For Student Loan — Tinubu’s Aid / Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) / Jonathan Received Land In Abuja Green Area— Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.