Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance (27351 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola / Presidency React To Fake Buhari In Aso Rock – Reveal Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by FOXDOSSIER: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2020
Reactors cheesy
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by optimusprime2(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Geez adunno, maybe Boko Haram is a secular inspired uprising? I guess Nigeria has no religious clashes?

Maybe the presidency knows better
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by xamuell: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Farki:
The US is right, how can a country claiming to be secular have sharia law in any form?

How can people be arrested and punished for blasphemy or atheism?

FG didn't react when Mubarak Bala was unlawfully detained. It's like this country is ruled by children.
blasphemy is also a form of religious intolerance. Anyway,for all I know, this country is not secular.
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by pharmagba: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2020
deepwater:
Lol
I stopped reading when I saw that the FG still believes NIGERIA is a secular country undecided

The FG doesn't believe, much more the writer who signed it off doesn't believe.
But that's how the Nigerian public service is, they defend the principal irrespective of their conviction
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Levant: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2020
The American designation is likely as a result of the persecution against Shi'ite/Shia Muslims and the Fulani herdsmen committing massacres against Christian farmers.
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Blackdisciple(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=PureMe01 post=96882735]Trump administration be firing Bihari left right center.

That's why APC are very happy after Trump lost 2nd term
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by obanimoje: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2020
this spokeperson knows that this he said is only good for the paper. the US government is 100% correct. but he must work for his money.

1 Like

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by crazycrypto710: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Sharrap! When people are been persecuted and sentenced to death because of blasphemy, where were you and how did you act? The outside world and rite's groups are watching all that is been perpetrated.

All you stated might be in the Constitution and all but truth be told, it is not been practiced as such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by OpinionCounts(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Very foolish reply full of lies....you say all states in Nigeria are secular, may I ask why you have hisbah? and why do you go about destroying peoples businesses (alcoholic drinks) worth millions of naira in the name of Islam?

Pathetic fools, you think America is a dunce country like Nigeria leaders that will just do things without having done proper investigation.
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by adecz: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2020
Buhari has taken this country
54 years back.... A total disaster of
a government..
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by iamjavadem(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2020
One will think its the muslims but as a nigerian, i will say both Christians and mulims in Nigeria are intolerant. That is why we have not moved forward in this country.

1 Like

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Naijaarchive(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Of cos.... Imagine hisba telling people what to drink or wear or even say....
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by jrusky(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2020
This is just the beginning since Buhari and his "Northern accidental human" feel religion is all they care about they should enjoy the list.

My regret is mentioning the word "Nigeria" in the list how I wish they can say precisely "Nothern Nigeria" because it is all these accidental human in the North that has been embarrassing Nigeria in so many aspect of humanity.

More is loading Joe Bidden will carry on from where Trump will stop and thrash Buhari, apc and their Northern accidental human a s s. Buhari and apc had already offended Obama and Joe for lying to them about the lifeless overated General called Buhari and its going to be payback time in 2021 onward.
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by mamaafrik(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2020
if Nigeria were a secular state,there won't be killing of Christians in the North,there won't be hisban,there won't be withholding of Leah sharibu because she is a christain ,Muric chairman Will been in jail by now,the guy arrested and sentenced to death in name of blasphemy.
That woman killed for preaching in abuja,the one of kano and the one in Gombe killed for holding a quran would have be attracted enough dire punishment.
There won't be Arabic inscription on our Naira and army insignia

1 Like

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Chinny024(f): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2020
What happens to sharia law of killing for blasphemy or when one denounces una Islam?... Na still freedom of thought in?
Be deceiving yourselves!!!

You no dey shame to publish nonsense!!!!
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Germi9: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2020
who else was disappointed seeing an igbo man sign the letter

1 Like

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Nchenches: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Ferdinand Nwoye, an Igbo used here by Fulani Islamic extremists government of Nigeria at Foreign Affairs Ministry in Nigeria to sign falsehood.

There were Jews who guarded the gates of Nazi concentration camps in order not to allow Jews held in the camp to escape before extermination. Ferdinand Nwoye is like those guards.

Ferdinand the LIAR, they would have used Lai Mohammed but because their story will be obviously incredible. Ewu eat money.

1 Like

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Zivaharry(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2020
What about Hisbah or what again did they call them self...... Destroying people's investment/businesses (alcoholic drinks) in the name of Sharia law,... And I have not heard any thing from Mr President contrary to their despicable acts.
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Nchenches: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
Brother Lai.... Is that you? grin grin grin grin

No, not Lai Mohammed because they knew that if Lai Mohammed signed the document, it shall be worthless.

They used a Christian- Ferdinand, and again, an Igbo, a group in Nigeria vehemently rejecting Fulani Islamic extremists government highest.

1 Like

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Orjioorji(f): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2020
uncleck:
This is 60 years since independence, yet there's not a single thing that Nigeria has gotten right. Nothing!!!

Update:
Your roof is still my concern. If you have a building project anywhere in Imo state and it's environs, I am the best person to do your aluminum roofing. Check signature for contact
we actually got it right during Yaradua and GEJ time but the criminals quickly mobilized themselves and form a party called APC.

1 Like

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by uncleck: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2020
Orjioorji:
we actually got it right during Yaradua and GEJ time but the criminals quickly mobilized themselves and form a party called APC.
neither Yaradua not GEJ solved a single national problem. So we've never gotten it right
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Elmander1983(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Rubbish! The Constitution states no state will adopt any religion as a state religion? U make me laugh hard in hausa language. I am sure the ministry of foreign affairs is not blind to what happens in the north and how the hisbah guys do all sort of rubbish abi? I rest my case but maybe someone needs to tap them to wake up from their slumber! All the hidden agenda will come to open soonest
Kenny242:

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1336388684288053253?s=19
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Orjioorji(f): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2020
uncleck:
neither Yaradua not GEJ solved a single national problem. So we've never gotten it right
they almost solved Niger Delta crisis
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Minjim: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2020
Imagine these fools.
A secular country...but governments used state fund to sponsor religious groups.
A Democratic country but you can't protest against bad government. Everything about govt is shrouded in secrecy

1 Like

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by uncleck: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Orjioorji:
they almost solved Niger Delta crisis
They didn't. They solved the problem of Niger Delta militancy temporarily but left the root course largely untouched.
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2020
Gabbriell:
This sharia people just they draw Nigeria backward....and some people are saying Nigeria should not divide.

How can you say Nigeria does not pratice religion intolerance when sharia law is forced on everybody (in some part of tge north) regardless of your religion. Is the north part of Nigeria?, does it not practice democracy?.

The best thing for Nigeria is to divide into at least two (NORTH & SOUTH). Since they (North) dont want education let them practice thier ignorance and violence alone.

HYPOCRITES, YOU DON'T WANT WESTERN EDUCATION, YET YOU USE THE PRODUCTS OF WESTERN EDUCATION IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE.

Ps: I No longer reply senseless/ignorant mentions.
You ppl are very selfish. All SS and SE states are extremely intolerance when it comes to religion, they're so uncivilised & unexposed to even recognised the freedom to exercise religious activities in their regions. They are totally dumb not to even know anything apart of Christianity.
Another alarming issue is the persistent denying of Muslims to wear Hijab in some South-western states, it's pitiful that beside being clearly stated in the constitution of the FRN that ppl have that fundamental human rights the Christians kept provoking and intimidating them with Hijab right issues. The cases are many at court and now they're surreptitiously appointing Christians in most important positions in education ministries just because they want keep intimidating Muslims.
If Christians mostly from the south choose to live naked like animals who cares? When white ppl came they found them with no clothes, I think is an upgrade for them to be walking half naked today unlike their grand parents who never had such privileges. We in the North particularly Muslims had decent traditional attires centuries before the coming of whites. You p are very confused in ur effort to emulate ur white masters in everything who gave u fake religion & indecent life.
In Kano alone there are more Churches than Juma'ar mosques. People practice Christianity in peace but the only problem which I don't understand is why should Christians insult our religion and our Prophet?
Put yourselves in our shoe and imagine what you'll feel or how you'll react when Muslims insult Jesus or criticise him publicly? God forbid, no right guided Muslim will do that!
Shari'a system only works on Muslims but not Christians. You also make ridiculous statement by saying why should we be together when we're practicing different laws not knowing that the constitution of FGN give every state right to make their laws and Muslims have enough laws and jurisdictions to make laws according to their culture and traditions while contrarily the envious Christians don't have such enough provisions in their doctrine to make laws that can govern all aspect of their life.
We've our way of life, religion and intact leadership structure before whites came but they striped us off all those system and imposed on us the Christian version which you want us to follow. We're not fools as you're who succumbed ur traditional religion and way of life to the imposition of whites.
We're using Ajami to read and write, we had our own schools and way of learning centuries before whites came and imposed this fucking English and took us backward but u still have the gut to tell us that we're illiterates, when 90% of us are still more conversant in the old system. All those nonsense u want us to follow is a Christian say, we embraced many for the sake of peace and we'll never accept some.
You better learn history before spitting nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by blessedoluseun(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2020
DO YOU SEE THIS ALSO....
Any Examination of social studies and Agric in my secondary days almost 20 years ago..
Whenever am asked to give disadvantages or Causes of Something in Nigeria in a topic, and i cant remember anything again..
i will write
1. POLITICAL INSTABILITY
2. INSECURITY..
3. INADEQUATE TECHNOLOGY
4. BRAIN DRAIN
I bet YOU, i will be given marks shaa ni
AND YET, THESE ARE STILL HAPPENING IN A FULL GROWN 60 YEARS OLD COUNTRY
WHAT A PITY!!!

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by am4truth(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
webm:
There's no religious tolerance anywhere in Nigeria.
Christians in Nigeria won't mind disturbing a pagan with their loud musics.
Muslims won't mind blowing you up for saying anything against them

Good.. Which of the two would you prefer? Loud music or someone to blow you up..
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Queseda: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Zico5:
Why this reaction, when indeed they know the truth. North is the centre of religious intolerance in this country. Even there are many of them on naira land here. The only thing they can't do here is to detonate u with bomb cos u speak against the way they handle religion there. The moment u are defending or fighting for ur religion, u should know that what u are serving or worshipping is just an imaginary. Have u ever seen sango or Ogun worshippers fighting or maiming to defend their beliefs. They know the efficacy of what they carry so no need to speak much.
Religious intolerance must have a different meaning in your own dictionary. What do you call the act of burning mosques like we saw in SE in October? You didn't mention that, is that not hypocrisy? Every blame goes to the North all the time, there's nothing we do in the north that doesn't happen in the south too, so stop being one sided

1 Like

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by molbic(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Well Nairaland is not an islamic forum but that Religious bigot called seun osewa will smuggle Allah is your personal God and saviour into your moniker just because you want to COMMENT on islamic matter on this forum
Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by JeogahII(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2020
We in the North has been in the receiving end of Nigeria religious intolerance. Nasarawa in particular where I held from, you can't be a primary one class monitor if you are not a Muslim. It is so disgusting and disheartening here.

1 Like

Re: Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance by Bestbeelieve: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2020
chemical reactants! always reacting in shock!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The List Of New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB / Buhari: Local Government System Has Been Killed / Gully Erosion Eating Away South East Region , Residents Fleeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.