Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Bad Guys Sex-ology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bad Guys Sex-ology (368 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Girls Should Give Guys Sex On First Date / Guys Sex Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bad Guys Sex-ology by Texty: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Most persons never get satisfied with their sexual experiences based on a lot of crazy reasons:
1. small penis
2. non tight vagina
3. lack of professionalism in bed
4. quick ejaculation
5. not the type of body you wish to sex with
6. low sex drive
I could go on with this list....

1.SMALL PENIS: It's now become a norm that most girls make the statement that they can't date or intercourse with a guy with small penis. Cause the guy won't satisfy her in bed. Bear in mind that the average penis length is 5.16inch. That's why penis enlargement cream sells in the dark quite well nowadays. But my cousin always say "it's not the size of the sword that truly matters but how you use it" there are quite some sex styles that are good for good deeps even with small penis:
a. doggy
b.faceoff
c. cowgirl
d. spooning etc .

small penis comes with low self esteem for some guys but trust me there are good options out there aside penis enlargement creams that are mostly fake.. natural methods like stretching,
jelqing, rotating stretching works but it requires time and patience

2. Non tight Vagina/ smelling: I've heard guys say a certain girls vagina is as wide as well and other statements as regards this.
there are lots of dissatisfaction that comes with a Vagina that isn't tight: most times the there isn't satisfaction from the both parties cause there will be no feeling at all..
I'll recommend:
a. kegel exercise as a natural method to tighten the vagina but this really takes time though depends on your dedication but the result is always long lasting
b. Alum is one of the fastest methods to tighten the vagina it works like magic.
c. also try to avoid frequent intercourse
d. essential oil, vinegar soaking, pH balancing will help to control odor in the vagina.

to be continued

(1) (Reply)

See The Response A Guy Got After Asking What Can Make A Woman Stick To Her Man / .... / 10 Signs You're Going To Be Successful In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.