Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. (1973 Views)

A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM / Curvy Nigerian Girl Secretly Performing N*ked For Men On Instragram (photos) / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Let me tell y'all the real, undiluted truth no woman will ever admit to; "WE WOMEN LOVE YOUr MONEY"!
The bolded above is the real truth. All women love money; we love it when you spend for us. We even love it more when you think spending on us will make us open our legs for you. And we love it even more, when we give you false hope, so you keep spending but never getting the cookie you so desire.

So, let me give you nairaland alpha males and redpillers some piece of motherly advice: GO OUT AND MAKE SOME MONEY! when you make money, then come back to us so we might consider but not certainly agree to your requests.

Peace!

4 Likes

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by YoonSung70: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Who be this one?

8 Likes

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Nazgul: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2020
How about both genders go out to Hussle for the money then come together for love with no party owing the other anything or feeling entitled?

3 Likes

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by BaddieFreak(f): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Correct. We love working for our money but it delights us when men spends on us. No matter the kind of money we have, it won't be as sweet as collecting our man's money. So hustle guys so that you can make your woman happy

2 Likes

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Silentgroper(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2020
Then we keep fvcking u like hoes nd never get to marry you.

14 Likes

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Rapsodee(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2020
adeolaSexy:
Let me tell y'all the real, undiluted truth no woman will ever admit to; "WE WOMEN LOVE YOUr MONEY"!
The bolded above is the real truth. All women love money; we love it when you spend for us. We even love it more when you think spending on us will make us open our legs for you. And we love it even more, when we give you false hope, so you keep spending but never getting the cookie you so desire.

So, let me give you nairaland alpha males and redpillers some piece of motherly advice: GO OUT AND MAKE SOME MONEY! when you make money, then come back to us so we might consider but not certainly agree to your requests.

Peace!
What about us that we don't need money to get free cookies. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by talktrue1234: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2020
In this crazy economy you are liking other people's money, just say you people have an insatiable greed. eti ya were

2 Likes

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by talktrue1234: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Peace!

I met one Busola babe that wasn't like that though, she works for her money. When we met, I fell for her, but the moment she realized what I want and she knows she is not going to give it to me, she won't let me spend a kobo on her.

There is this Opeyemi girl too, that is like that.

Not all women are like what you described, I think it depends on the upbringing and exposure, some women have ego than you can even imagine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Theboy21: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Peace!
yeye dey smell

So after making the money na to dey fvck your rinking pussy?

Yen yen yen yen

See her mouth like money eleribu

Better go and be roasting corn for mile12

Hoelosho 2k

9 Likes

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
Then we keep fvcking u like hoes nd never get to marry you.
no mind dem bro

Me wey dey get free pussy if i want

She think i will make money and spend on her?
Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2020
talktrue1234:

I met one Busola babe that wasn't like that though, she works for her money. When we met, I fell for her, but the moment she realized what I want and she knows she is not going to give it to me, she won't let me spend a kobo on her.

There is this Opeyemi girl too, that is like that.

Not all women are like what you described, I think it depends on the upbringing and exposure, some women have ego than you can even imagine
Gbam
Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Silentgroper(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
no mind dem bro
They knw nothing.
Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by 21cents: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Wahala for any girl wey think say I dey hussle because of am o.

The only thing that'd make me go close to a woman is children. since men have known that it's the money draws bitçhes, we play smart.

deceive her with love and marry her/or not.

Get children

After getting what you want from her, Kick her outta your life and enjoy singlehood while using your resources to take good care of your children and dismiss the entitled lazy ass bitçh.

fact is: you don't really need a woman to be happy as you can survive without them. But she definitely needs you more than you need her.

Your peace of mind won't be tampered with, trust me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Peace!

and this is not prostitution? if it is not what is?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
They knw nothing.
all is well
That's why we need to educate them
Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Akinbahm(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2020
adeolaSexy:
Let me tell y'all the real, undiluted truth no woman will ever admit to

So, let me give you nairaland alpha males and redpillers some piece of motherly advice: GO OUT AND MAKE SOME MONEY! when you make money, then come back to us so we might consider but not certainly agree to your requests

Peace!

5 Likes

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by ModsStopBanning: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Oloshos everywhere

They are now proud of it

1 Like

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by 360clips: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Mad woman. Me spend ma money on a biitch that's done nothing for me? Let fire consume me if I ever do thatt!
Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Peace!
.....Most of you just say something without understanding what it implies.

You just ended up calling women hoes.
This your mentality is flawed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Supreme145(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Really?? Who gives these girls the idea that all guys need money to bleep?
I straff all I want and I don't give any unreasonable lady a dime......just live close to a tertiary institution or live alone as a student with just a cartoon of indomie in your kitchen, you go bleeb tire. Sex is so so damn cheap and easy to get, just exchange number with a girl and call her steadily for some days without even toasting knacking will start.

1 Like

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by SILENTandSMART2: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Adeola ani eleribuu omo nie sé grin

Hahahaha grin

Eleribuu omo wetin you wrote ? grin

Hehehehehe grin

Eleribuu girl what's your problem let me know smiley

Eleribuu OP grin

2 Likes

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Wyry: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by BaddieFreak(f): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
360clips:
Mad woman. Me spend ma money on a biitch that's done nothing for me? Let fire consume me if I ever do thatt!

But if the biitch opens her legs wide, you won't hesitate to drop your small thing inside abi. Yeye
Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Correct. We love working for our money but it delights us when men spends on us. No matter the kind of money we have, it won't be as sweet as collecting our man's money. So hustle guys so that you can make your woman happy
sent u a p.m
Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by BaddieFreak(f): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
soulstalker:
sent u a p.m

Okay
Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Krrt576: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Peace!

1 Like

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Okay
haven't seen u reply..
09060191506(not whatsapp), beep this line and dnt be shy. Wil make d call. Am serious
Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Akinbahm(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Most of you just say something without understanding what it implies.

You just ended up calling women hoes.
This your mentality is flawed

Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by 360clips: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

But if the biitch opens her legs wide, you won't hesitate to drop your small thing inside abi. Yeye
shut up!
Re: A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
no mind dem bro

Am I mad? When our mumsi and siblings dey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective / Popular Celerity Naked Herself On The Street After Drinking Much Alcohol. Video / Why Is This Word Censored On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.