Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke (3756 Views)

Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Parashooter: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
labi1977:

yes is better this priest is removed we can all agree on that

[s]but what this guy is doing is also wrong and criminal, instead he should have reported it to the Catholic Church or community leaders, it is clearly a personal issue with him - the only way he can have all this info is either he stole someone's phone or hacked into the phone which is also criminal[/s]

[s]This thread should be closed and deleted it's a violation of rights and privacy and the info was likely obtained through theft. He also needs to prove it's not photoshopped.[/s]

Seun, OAM4J, dominique
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by daclint(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nothing billionaire Yash no go see for orange blanket
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by obiekunie2: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
mind44 lalasticlala seun pls delete this useless blackmail thread and kindly ban the opp for 600 years.

the girl is not the ops wife nor sister so why is he using nairaland for blackmail.

rule 3, 7, 8, 9 and 10 grossly abused here!

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Parashooter:

Thanks for the bolded

They asked I paid me to expose them & that's what I'm doing for the people to know what's up

Corrected tongue
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by TerrorSquad147: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
There's one stupid reverend in my village that I got to know was doing same through one of my cousin that was actually having an affair with him for money. I was with her phone one time when his WhatsApp msg came in demanding for nudes. I did small aproko only to see that she has been sending him photos with her panties on and her hand covering her nipples. I later started getting info from people that he had slept with a lot of those village girls Very useless man
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by seankafor(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Their are gay priests in Rome, let alone womanising preist in Nigeria and Africa undecided

I think op needs to find a job

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by ronalmagic10(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Catholic priests are known for this shameful act. I caught one red-handed having sex with a girl just last year. I even have their whatsapp chats on my phone right now. Very useless people. Painful thing is seeing how people rever and respect this man everywhere not knowing he's a demon. I strongly wanted to act like the Op and bring the man to public ridicule but I just had to let go. It's not my business jare

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by hardon1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
seankafor:
Their are gay priests in Rome, let alone womanising preist in Nigeria and Africa undecided

See what you are saying. There is no justification to it, u can't eat ur cake and have it. He should just get married and leave the priesthood rather than deceiving people.... Patrick edet left and got married, that is more honourable than disgracing the priesthood

I don't know the update on this though
poster should have find a way to let the bishop know about this so he isn't ordained or his priesthood withdrawn.

If na me I go first blast am for church whatapp group first before taking it higher

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Parashooter: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Corrected tongue

Your right bro but believe me you really cracked my ribs by saying the oblivious grin grin
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by sylve11: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
na wa. sad cool
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by theFilmtric: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
labi1977:

yes if true, it's better this priest is removed we can all agree on that

but what this guy is doing is also wrong and criminal, instead he should have reported it to the Catholic Church or community leaders, it is clearly a personal issue with him - the only way he can have all this info is either he stole someone's phone or hacked into the phone which is also criminal

This thread should be closed and deleted it's a violation of rights and privacy and the info was likely obtained through theft. He also needs to prove it's not photoshopped.

Seun, OAM4J, dominique
Nothing wrong in what he's doing

theFilmtricsay
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Parashooter: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
ronalmagic10:
Catholic priests are known for this shameful act. I caught one red-handed having sex with a girl just last year. I even have their whatsapp chats on my phone right now. Very useless people. Painful thing is seeing how people rever and respect this man everywhere not knowing he's a demon. I strongly wanted to act like the Op and bring the man to public ridicule but I just had to let go. It's not my business jare

Bro please join my vanguard to expose them all evil Catholic priests/clergies
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Parashooter: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
seankafor:
Their are gay priests in Rome, let alone womanising preist in Nigeria and Africa undecided[/s]

Evil religious suppoter
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by mistyebby(f): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
What is all this? If this is true, it is very bad

Is this not what they call double standard, living in denial. If you can't hold yourself why be a priest.

The pressure & expectations some Igbo parents esp those in Jos put on their children is terrible.

I know a lot of adults raised in Jos with such double standard.

Its a pity. May God have mercy

My father use to say that the curse and punishment that befalls an alter servers who stole from the church is more griveous compared to a stranger who stopped by to steal.

This one doesn't fear God at all.

What can I say. God is a merciful father after all.

2 Likes

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Parashooter: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
TerrorSquad147:
There's one stupid reverend in my village that I got to know was doing same through one of my cousin that was actually having an affair with him for money. I was with her phone one time when his WhatsApp msg came in demanding for nudes. I did small aproko only to see that she has been sending him photos with her panties on and her hand covering her nipples. I later started getting info from people that he had slept with a lot of those village girls Very useless man

Tell more as to backup this thread that evil people are now made Catholic priests nowadays...thanks
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by ravensckar(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
After going through comments from some folks on this subject matter, one can't help but wonder if some people have a faulty brain.

For Christ sake, these evidences are clear enough for a blind man to see. Telling the OP to mind his business is tantamount to supporting evil. Gosh! I can't believe some grown-ups still reason from their an*s. Mind you, if you support this Priest, then you have no justification calling anyone a 'Sai Baba Zombie' simply because you're in the same line of business (defending evil).

One by one, all the evil men of God in our society will be exposed like this. Kudos OP, Z you have done a good job.

PS- before you quote me to spew rubbish, make sure you're ready for the aftermath because me I no dey hear e don do o. I believe in fire for fire. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Iamvetlander(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Very unnecessary

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Nbotee(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Reading the comments from some people above U can't help but wonder why we are as backwards as the stone age.. All those castigated the OP for exposing the immoral priest are still the same ones dragging FCMB MD for fathering kids with anoda man's wife. Nigerians are bunch of hypocrites
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by labi1977(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

Nothing wrong in what he's doing

theFilmtricsay

So you have done professional investigation to confirm none of this is photoshopped also that the op is not a blackmailer that hacked or stole this man's phone

If you have done all that n confirmed it is true then there's nothing wrong

Social media is not a court of law

but if the priest is guilty he should step down

till now the Op has not denied and he stole or hacked into the this man's phone, why is that ?

op you must explain to us how you got all this information since you want everyone to be looking at it
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Meti99(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Do we really need to get bothered with this?
This is normal parole in this generation o
No holy man/woman anywhere again
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by theFilmtric: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
labi1977:

So you have done professional investigation to confirm none of this is photoshopped also that the op is not a blackmailer that hacked or stole this man's phone

till now the Op has not denied and he stole or hacked into the this man's phone, why is that ?

op you must explain to us how you got all this information since you want everyone to be looking at it
you also haven't gotten proof that its a blackmail or its false
So let him be
Or are you the man?

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by motta(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
So under what guise are you sinning Mr?

Not supporting sin, but I'm simply telling you the Truth that even though you may not be a catholic priest, unless you repent, you shall likewise perish!

do you reason at all ? We all are sinners no doubt but hiding under a priest is worst than any other sin having sworn an oath ..
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Parashooter:

Your right bro but believe me you really cracked my ribs by saying the oblivious grin grin
grin grin
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by hardon1(m): 1:25am On Jan 07, 2021
labi1977:

From the conversation, I think its gotten from the ladies phone

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Odoctor(m): 5:06am On Jan 07, 2021
Hmm
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by gozzlin: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Not a new thing. 90 percent of them catholic priests have girlfriends they _fuck regularly.
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by patwilly(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2021
gozzlin:
Not a new thing. 90 percent of them catholic priests have girlfriends they _fuck regularly.
You know this how?
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Odoctor(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2021
I just contacted the number on WhatsApp. Here is it. Pls op, I beg in the name of everything that that is holy, forgive and forget. Let go pls. The young man is depressed, he had to put a call across me to get some relief. Pls. As he is sounding the next suicide. Parashooter pls. Take this down. He has already been asked to withdraw from the seminary. He is far from being a priest, according to him.

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by gozzlin: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2021
patwilly:

You know this how?

It's common knowledge.
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by seankafor(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Odoctor:
I just contacted the number on WhatsApp. Here is it. Pls op, I beg in the name of everything that that is holy, forgive and forget. Let go pls. The young man is depressed, he had to put a call across me to get some relief. Pls. As he is sounding the next suicide. Parashooter pls. Take this down. He has already been asked to withdraw from the seminary. He is far from being a priest, according to him.

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

this is what makes people to commit homicide.
What kinda fvckery is this op on?

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Odoctor(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2021
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 Pls, lets help this young man life.

Take this thread down pls.

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Odoctor:
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 Pls, lets help this young man life.

Take this thread down pls.

Lol. The girl go run change her profile picture to burning candle but her other photos are there to see.

But the guy made a mistake if it is true that he threatened the OP to go ahead and expose him. He should have known the damages it would have brought to his career as a seminarian. Something tells me the lady in question may be the OP's fiancee or girlfriend.

Pity that it ended up this way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weekly Crusaders' Report-this Thread Would Be Updated Regularly / Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! / Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.