Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke (3730 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by labi1977(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2021
theFilmtric:

you also haven't gotten proof that its a blackmail or its false
So let him be
Or are you the man?

theFilmtricsay

Don't be silly from my pic you can see I'm not that man.

I think it'll be good for me too hack into this op account and reveal all his personal details also since it's okay to do that according to you

Since you're not paying attention I I repeat again that if the priest is guilty he should step down but blackmail is blackmail and data theft and hacking someone's phone is definitely a crime

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Odoctor(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
prince3009:

Lol. The girl go run change her profile picture to burning candle but her other photos are there to see.

But the guy made a mistake if it is true that he threatened the OP to go ahead and expose him. He should have known the damages it would have brought to his career as a seminarian. Something tells me the lady in question may be the OP's fiancee or girlfriend.

Pity that it ended up this way

Honestly. Both of them are not even aware how internet works. The lady herself seems so loose with her phone.

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by farnet: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nobody holy pass, but what is bad is still bad and should be roundly condemned. The exposition here in itself to me is good. People should learn that there should be a limit to waywardness. No one is being forced to priesthood, so, why there and at the same time copulating? If you can't hold body, the honourable thing is to resign/withdraw, just as many have done.

That said, the means of this exposition; invading people's privacy is criminal, even though it seems to be the only way this can come out.

I understand that for this exposition (first on Facebook), the reverend in question has withdrawn as advised by the church authority, meaning he wasn't after all ordained a priest and also not ever going to be. So @op, I think your said purpose has been achieved. A good one I think. So, it's time you considered taking this down. Please for the sake of the individuals involved. The damaging effect of this can be so depressing.

2 Likes

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by bigjackass: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by lacum: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Odoctor:
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 Pls, lets help this young man life.

Take this thread down pls.

I think the first thing you must do is to advice the young man to forget about priesthood and the need to get married. Everyone must not go into ministerial priesthood. Since he wants to suck bress and the other one, he should marry her and do not go ahead to disgrace the church.

The Op is not a bad person but doing a good thing. If someone should leak a chat like this involving you and your girlfriend, will you find it offensive or will it make u depressed? No, because you will surely marry her. so if he knows he is doing a good thing, it wont affect but because he is not, he is depressed.

2 Likes

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Odoctor(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2021
lacum:

I think the first thing you must do is to advice the young man to forget about priesthood and the need to get married. Everyone must not go into ministerial priesthood. Since he wants to suck bress and the other one, he should marry her and do not go ahead to disgrace the church.

The Op is not a bad person but doing a good thing. If someone should leak a chat like this involving you and your girlfriend, will you find it offensive or will it make u depressed? No, because you will surely marry her. so if he knows he is doing a good thing, it wont affect but because he is not, he is depressed.

He's already rusticated from the seminary. So the issue of forgetting about priesthood is already settled. So can we allow him worry about that alone?

You said op is doing good? You forget he committed an offence too, by breaching someone's privacy?

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Tochj(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2021
This guy is a complete criminal
What does he hope to Gain from all these?
Probably he hacked the phone and start writing rubbish to tanish his image.

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Parashooter: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Odoctor:

[s]He's already rusticated from the seminary. So the issue of forgetting about priesthood is already settled. So can we allow him worry about that alone?[/s]

[s]You said op is doing good? You forget he committed an offence too, by breaching someone's privacy?
[/s]

You have your hands to type rubbish about the op. Why not accept the op did a great job by exposing the matter?

If op isn't doing what is good, then stop acting or pleading on behalf of the priest (whatever he is) & his mistress.

Since you're the priest's spokesman,ask him to show you his EXPULSION letter from priesthoodship... lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Parashooter: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
[s]
Tochj:
This guy is a complete criminal
What does he hope to Gain from all these?
Probably he hacked the phone and start writing rubbish to tanish his image.
[/s]

See them evil supporters

1 Like

Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by gameboy727(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
Omo. A lot of shits go on behind the scenes.
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Hollysaint: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
So sad
Re: Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke by Henix(m): 6:52am On Mar 24, 2021
Things are happening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion / Religion Section Funny And/Or Memorable Quotes! / Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.