Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover (66385 Views)

Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Emzenoz:
will you close your poverty? u don't know him personally now and you are jealous mouth ? if you con know am reach house now nkor you go kill?

Abi o. See as he dey talk like say he know the guy personally. Mtscheww
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by alonso2214(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
uncleck:
Poverty na bastard
hahahahaha na today you know??

1 Like

Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by mobo76503: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
:wahala for who dey marry ancestor.
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
internationalman:
That's everyone's dream..

But it's to secure Visa..

The boy's uncle in American convinced the lady to come to Nigeria to marry his nephew for an agreed fee that's to be paid to the lady.

They will file for a divorce once the guy gets there...
you are smart
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by efighter: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Omihanifa:
Hausa boy don finally secure the bag cheesy

Only God knows the amount of Mallam that helped him to finally arrive @ this point cheesy

We, Southerners have taught the Almajaris how to do Yahoo Yahoo! Let’s see how far they can go. Those of you that thought that Almajaris are not trainable and cannot be educated, now you can see a Yahoo trained and groomed Almajaris doing Tafawa Balewa and Aminu Kano great
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Anaerobi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
That's love sha
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
internationalman:
That's everyone's dream..

The boy's uncle in American convinced the lady to come to Nigeria to marry his nephew for an agreed fee that's to be paid to the lady.

Doesn't work that way bro. That Visa and green card have years and conditions attached to them. For a green card holder, he has to be legally married to the woman for about a whole year or two before it can change status from a conditional green card to a permanent green card. So for 2 years, he is still a visitor who can be deported at anytime if he messes up.
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by kenzysmith: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
when I gos see my whitey self congrats guy I still dey hustle my own Granny

Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by krushdripper(m): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
I wonder what worn out news like this is doing on fp this hot wednesday afternoon.
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
thorpido:
Hope the American woman knows what is in store for her.

And that's how some of them import terrorists into their countries all in the name of looking a a young man to sleep with.
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Onlinesmart: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
23 x 2 grin
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Samorobo2: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
internationalman:
That's everyone's dream....

Pls speak for yourself....some of us have dignity,taste and class not some old hag looking white lady which apparently is older than my mum..

1 Like

Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Realpapimula: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Happy marriage life
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
mrblessed:
It is just a visa-for-marriage affair common with lazy minded African youth, who are both physically and mentally impoverished. That we celebrate this kind of nonsense is a measure of how backward and confused we are as a people. Had it been that this woman is an African, a lot people, including his family members, would have declared fatwa on him. No, a white person is adored and venerated as a god in Africa. Pity!

Imagine the screaming gaps in their age and tell me what this dude intends to benefit from this women if not that he is going to move to the states, and momentarily banish financial poverty in his life. Maybe as a Muslim he might get to dump her after, say, ten or fifteen years, and look for someone more deserving to be called wife. This white aunt looks like his mother. Considering the fact that most female western commence sexual activity early and couple with the fact that teenage pregnancy and early marriage are common over there, this woman is suppossed have children that are the age mate of this guy.
women all over the world, since the dawn of time have always married to better their economic and social status, why can't men do the same in peace?
If it was a 46 years old white man marrying a 23 years old Nigerian girl would you type this nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by bluefilm: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
See what feminism has caused her.

Now she's getting married to her son.

Well sha, I only pity the young boy who will be digging the expired pussy.

As long as his Green Card is in intact, no shaking.
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by ucheihemere: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
It will end in tears for her not him.
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Samorobo2: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Emzenoz:
will you close your poverty mouth ? u don't know him personally now and you are jealous. if you con know am reach house now nkor you go kill am?

C'mon keep kwayet..... jealous of what...an ancestor with sour pvssy.
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Jackolysis: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hisbah no see dis wan, abi dem no see say the woman no be muslim and she no tie hijab...#SecureTheBag no mata wat.. grin grin grin
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Centcanada: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
Aboki still like good thing!
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Emzenoz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Samorobo2:

C'mon keep kwayet..... jealous of what...an ancestor with sour pvssy.
na una type worst pass.
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by obama30: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
trendysturvs:
A beautiful 46-year-old American woman, Janine, is set to marry her dream man, a 23-year-old Nigerian lover, Suleiman and they look good together.

According to their invitation card, the Wedding Fatiha will hold on Sunday, December 13, in the Gasau Panshekara area of Kano State.

https://tsbnews.com/2020/12/46-year-old-american-woman-set-to-marry-her-23-year-old-nigerian-lover-suleiman-photos-ASUU/

Islam and hypocrite

How can a hard core Muslim accept to marry a Christian lady without first concert her to Islam, yet husband or sharia did condemn this man.

How can a hard core Muslim believing to go and live in America, a country that has symbol of God's own state not Mohammed own state.

A country that insult Mohammed as terrorist and nothing happened, is where an Islam man believe to go and live under a woman, whom may not allow him to marry second wife according to America law.

The money he will be using have symbol of God's own state. This lady definitely will be taken alcohol as soon she land back in her freedom nation.

Are this not proof that Islam or sharia law is fraud. I guess Muhammed will be floging this man in dream, or may be Mohammed is suppose as me. Or he's planning to marry American lady too because is not in records that he marry a decendant of David which British are among.
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by isaythetruth(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
good for the young man, within few months he will relocate to the United States of America to live happily with his elderly primigravida
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Plut01: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2020

Lol

That's the effect of claiming 'we can live without men' mentality of modern days women. It only leads to men leaving you alone whereby causing loneliness in the end. This right here is always the result.

You will later settle for someone you'd never consider on your hay days.

So many Oyinbos now going to dating site to hook up with black young men due to shame of going back to men they once claimed gender equality and feminisms to.

One is also in my inbox right now disturbing me for marriage. The idiot 37 years old wan come Africa to see me. The way I dey laugh her ehn.

No be me one useless Oyinbo go use complete agenda smiley

Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by seanwiIIiam: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
cynthia500:

this is the first time am seeing this nonsese in this forum,

the way i talk is never the same as you,
there is much more a bigger difference

but still the curse i have placed on threadowner shall stand for life and i know its still you,

you are a mod and thats why you can do all you want,

nairaland is indeed a joke
this is forgery in the highest order

this guy has successfully clonned my account today december 9th,

please mods you need to stop all this nonsense about this threadowner guy clonning my name as a new account just today

the cynthia500 you see above is never me and can never be me,

i quoted him here to expose this falsehood.

So mods can even clone our accounts and even pretend to be us,

wow this is gross foolishness,
this new cynthia500 was just created today and not some few minutes ago,

i bow for this mod for you made everything look as if its still me,

well you can never ever decive us for we are wiser than you,

please you guys should go and check to verify all am saying is true

the big difference my account with his is that the clonned account was created today december 9th,

and has no topic or any motivational quotes there

this guy is a pure scammer and a hacker,

this threadowner of a guy will surely be a mod,

thats why upon all the reports i made to seun yesterday was never taken serious,

please we all needs to be careful of this forum if this is the case

hackers and clonners are everywhere please beware!

The account was created today december 9,
please mods should check all this nonsense going on here please.
there is nothing there, he just changed the last zero in your moniker and replaced it with 0.
it's nothing new.
Even this account I'm using is a cloned version.
The double I you're seeing here in my moniker is an upper case ii and it was created for trolling.
the guy is no mod mbok. he just wants to troll you
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by didson(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nice
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by shegzhkn: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
PenuelFarms:

And that's how some of them import terrorists into their countries all in the name of looking a a young man to sleep with.

Import terrorist to the United States grin
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by icankel: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ottyn01:
God has pick dis guy call,
Green card sure 4 am, Anything to japa from dis sh*thole country is very welcome.

Baba God am next ooh I don't mind 60yrs old
I don't know if u gonna manage a 87yr old Canadian woman, I can help u with d contact
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Liposure: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
I will rather settle with a sweet sixteen nigerian girl than marry an expired snowbunny for greencard
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Jazzafizzy(f): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
trendysturvs:
A beautiful 46-year-old American woman, Janine, is set to marry her dream man, a 38-year-old Nigerian lover, Suleiman and they look good together.

According to their invitation card, the Wedding Fatiha will hold on Sunday, December 13, in the Gasau Panshekara area of Kano State.

https://tsbnews.com/2020/12/46-year-old-american-woman-set-to-marry-her-38-year-old-nigerian-lover-suleiman-photos-ASUU/
Wow this is beautiful
Re: 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover by Zone48: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin make she send Amazon card na
southniyikaye:
Mtchew
The 72 year werey wey I meet get like 32 diff sickness and the werey come still dey poor untop everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.