Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why I Only Date Girls 18 To 21 Years Of Age!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Only Date Girls 18 To 21 Years Of Age!! (536 Views)

I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / Ikeja Hottest Runs Girls +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Only Date Girls 18 To 21 Years Of Age!! by czarr(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2020
They are fun to be around, always happy and open to learning from you.

they don't view your action through the lens of their past boyfriends and try to assume they know what your action mean.

They have little to no baggage from their past relationships unlike the older ones especially the over 24 girls.

No pressure for marriage, no questions like "when are you coming to see my parents", "i am not getting any younger", with them you can have fun and less pressure.

They are not faithful especially if they are in school but the older ones are not faithful also.

Date an under 22 and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Only Date Girls 18 To 21 Years Of Age!! by YoonSung70: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Your opinion

1 Like

Re: Why I Only Date Girls 18 To 21 Years Of Age!! by Wyry: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Only Date Girls 18 To 21 Years Of Age!! by mosdii(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
Very, very useless. All of them

1 Like

Re: Why I Only Date Girls 18 To 21 Years Of Age!! by Ovieogbanefe12: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
I swear kiss

1 Like

Re: Why I Only Date Girls 18 To 21 Years Of Age!! by Samdaresd(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yes oo!

1 Like

Re: Why I Only Date Girls 18 To 21 Years Of Age!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
czarr:
They are fun to be around, always happy and open to learning from you.

they don't view your action through the lens of their past boyfriends and try to assume they know what your action mean.

They have little to no baggage from their past relationships unlike the older ones especially the over 24 girls.

No pressure for marriage, no questions like "when are you coming to see my parents", "i am not getting any younger", with them you can have fun and less pressure.

They are not faithful especially if they are in school but the older ones are not faithful also.

Date an under 22 and know peace.
casanova

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Partner Wisely / Funniest SMAN Pic So Far / The Set Of Girls With No Entitlement Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.