Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu (20322 Views)

Fear Grips FG As Regional Leaders Converge To Tackle Constitution. / Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

Northerners doing their thing - POLITRICKS 101 grin tongue
You’ll soon see El-Rufai wearing isi-agu and red cap and positioning as a progressive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lol
let them remain there.

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by cynthia500(f): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
cynthia50O:
You rant too much....take a chill pill!

this is the first time am seeing this nonsese in this forum,

the way i talk is never the same as you,
there is much more a bigger difference

but still the curse i have placed on threadowner shall stand for life and i know its still you,

you are a mod and thats why you can do all you want,

nairaland is indeed a joke
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Csami(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Arrewa:
They were there for Hausafulani communities that were attacked during the end sars protest.

You're very mischievous human being. I pray you find that violence you're looking for some day

8 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by GODovaerrethin: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
There is nothing wrong in that as long as it is for the growth of the country and a possible Northern and Eastern coalition bloc for the actualization on the South Eastern presidency 2023. And tendering unequivocal apology for the marginalization mated on the Eboe people since the civil war!

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by cynthia500(f): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
cynthia50O:
You rant too much....take a chill pill!

this is the first time am seeing this nonsese in this forum,

the way i talk is never the same as you,
there is much more a bigger difference

but still the curse i have placed on threadowner shall stand for life and i know its still you,

you are a mod and thats why you can do all you want,

nairaland is indeed a joke

threadowner is behind all this and have successfully cloned my account today december 9
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Jabioro: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
osamz007:
SHEY SPACE NO DEY ZAMFARA OR KANO NI
Exactly my thought..
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Onlinesmart: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
CrazyGranddad:
Brownroof Republic won't like this �
Insha Allah the whole southeast MUST be islamized. grin

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Fajoe2020: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Where's the presido shouldn't he be the one to give report on the State of the nation?
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Osashalom: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Luggardhy: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Arrewa:
The visit is for Hausafulani communities that were attacked during the end sars protest.

There is no political Alliance between the north and the East!

And there will neve be...

I was about to say this too.

Ango Abdullahi already spoke about it few days ago
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by alasane: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
osamz007:
SHEY SPACE NO DEY ZAMFARA OR KANO NI
igbo fraudster has taking over there
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by CrazyGranddad(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Insha Allah the whole southeast MUST be islamized. grin

In your dreams. There will never be any Emirates in Igboland.

It didn't happen in 1800s. It won't happen in 2000s.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Odobaone: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
CrazyGranddad:
Brownroof Republic won't like this �

We are here pls be kiaful
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by CrazyGranddad(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Arrewa:
The visit is for Hausafulani communities that were attacked during the end sars protest.

Go and read your contemporary Nigerian Political history.

5 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by iezeiyida(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Op,

Converge in Enugu, not converge on Enugu

5 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Is Enugu now a Northern state? Can South East governors meet in Kano like that too.
We go still hear the gist cos I don't understand it.
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Farki: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Arrewa:

Ok let me play devil's advocate here since I am one of the resident IPOB bashers. If you so hate the East so much why don't you let them just form their own country where they won't bother you?

3 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Nwadiuto247: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Arrewa:

You are just making noise on nairaland. Park one side abeg.

Why didnt you stop your Northern leaders that stormed Ebonyi state to welcome Gov Umahi into the APC?

Buhari expressed happiness over Umahi's defection to APC.

People are making their political moves and you are here disgracing yourself .Abeg commot for road. Who cares about your alliance.

3 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Dreambeat: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bunch of unity beggars

2 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by LegendHero(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Csami:

You're very mischievous human being. I pray you find that violence you're looking for some day

The guy is right.

This is Ango Abdullahi talking about it few days ago.

Therefore, as we leave the South-South, we will be heading for the South-East. We will be speaking with the leadership there, especially the governors, to remind them of their responsibility to protect residents irrespective of where they come from in their areas of responsibility.

https://www.nairaland.com/6304242/well-no-longer-tolerate-attacks
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Nwadiuto247: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
CrazyGranddad:

Go and read your contemporary Nigerian Political history.

Dont mind that guy, he comments like an empty head.
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by aikyg(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Enugu people love Northerners.
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by HandsomeBlack: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
The major problem northern leaders should be tackling now is insecurity in the north.
If this meeting is anything other than that....misplaced priorities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Bar1941(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Make dem no carry Bokoharam come south oooo.
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by obama30: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1336628681377243136?s=19

After insulting Igbo's at rivers those idiots have enfontry to step into Igbo land?

What type of governor's did Igbo's have?

2 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by hardeyphemmy: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
See this people oooo....
When they discovered that the 'jointly nominated acting President' is not favoring them, they decided to have their gathering in a fresh state. Is there no space with the Acting Buhari anymore..... ?

We go all surfer am, but nna own go plenty.

I even think say coro still dey self....�
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by BIGGESThead6: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Good development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shagari’s Grandson, Bello Declares Abuja Council Chairmanship Ambition (Photo) / Reinforce Use Of Coins - Reps Tell CBN, Banks / Sagay: Nigerians Displaying Ignorance Over Chinese Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.