Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu (20318 Views)

Fear Grips FG As Regional Leaders Converge To Tackle Constitution. / Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by jubilee55f: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Why Enugu?
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by jude79(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
chrisxxx:

You can't cajole me enough to hate northerners. They became hardened as they are today no thanks to the Igbo coup of 1966.

Ohh!!!, You mean the coup headed by nigerdelta Igboes. I think you are the most negatively intelligent specie in nigger area slavery business.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by OnyeOhuu: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Islamic terrorists
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
gidgiddy:
No Igbo man was there to recieve them. They think Enugu state is Rivers where the idiot called Wike came to recieve them like the houseboy he is.
My brother i miss you here. This thing get as e be. See almajiri dey get mind to come issue warning in south. People wey bandits dey capture 2 per penny and collect ransom before butchering them.

Wike is a small school boy, Ango abdullahi just useless am finish.
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by budusky05(m): 12:15am On Dec 10, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

How did you know? So you judge one or two pictures?

Na nkwuelu dey worry the guy

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by OfoIgbo: 2:07am On Dec 10, 2020
chrisxxx:

You can't cajole me enough to hate northerners. They became hardened as they are today no thanks to the Igbo coup of 1966.

I don't have to cajole you to hate northerners as I know they already hate you. 2015 proved this fact

1966 coup was led by a SSner, or you now see him as an Igboman.

Now because Obigbo people have more oil than your people, you call them OYIGBO so that Ijaws and Ogonis will make attempts to have them deny their Igboness. The day they assert their Igboness, you call them Igbo migrants. Unfortunately for you they speak Igbo and have a huge chunk of their people in Abia, thus making it impossible to win that battle.

Willink's report has already exonerated Igbos, as extremely fair to the minorities of the former eastern region, so I don't have to consume your typical Northern propaganda against the Igbos, while they are in your region consuming your oil resources.

Anyway, God made sure to store huge reserves of gas (tomorrow's energy source) in the SE to balance the equation.
grin

2 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by BIGGESThead6: 5:27am On Dec 10, 2020
NgwalandAba:

This fool is now humbled to see who bark with force. Onye Ara.

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by BIGGESThead6: 5:30am On Dec 10, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
[s][/s]

Gallant soldiers indeed, people that urinate when they see boko haram. You people will not know what will hit you soon. Come to the east and experience how we handle shit offline . We don't post our plans and activities on nairaland. grin

Online Chest beaters.

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by holicupp(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2020
can anything good come out of this am just asking
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by BastardWike: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2020
obama30:

After insulting Igbo's at rivers those idiots have enfontry to step into Igbo land?

What type of governor's did Igbo's have?

People have freedom of association as well as expression. They can gather anywhere they like and the Enugu State governor did the right thing by ignoring them. They went to Rivers State and the bastard governor there entertained them but they came to Enugu and where totally ignored. Ugwuanyi showed class in that!

3 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by HallaDaTruth: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Online Chest beaters.
[/s] Offline head slammers. Keep slamming till it happens

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by ChimaAdeoye: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
jubilee55f:
Why Enugu?

They came to spy and see how many of their people live in Igboland that they marginalize and hate so much.

Their main mission is to see if there will be a sizeable retaliation if they attack Igbos in the north as they have been planning. I hope they have seen with their own eyes that the population of Hausa/Fulani has more than quadrupled in Igboland in the last 8 years and millions of northerners and their families now reside peacefully in Igboland.

Evil men like Ango Abdullahi should not endanger their lives needlessly!

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by XANDERO85: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
showafrica:

Lol, they are seeing some handwritings and trying to play smart. Only those with 4 sight know that igbos have seceded from Nigeria in spirit. E remain make alarm blow... So they are trying to see if they will buy more time to avoid Afonjas not to follow suite. Nigeria is in a mess and almost gone. To continue with one Nigeria, there must be a kind of round table discussion and serious ammendments but not this one here.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by chrisxxx(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
gidgiddy:
No Igbo man was there to recieve them. They think Enugu state is Rivers where the idiot called Wike came to recieve them like the houseboy he is.
https://www.nairaland.com/6307641/northern-elders-read-riot-act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Moghalu Announces Six-Party Merger To Rival APC, PDP / Aisha Buhari: My Husband Will Be Remembered For Prioritising Youth Development / Melaye Thanks Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki For N21 Billion Road Construction In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.