Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu (20334 Views)

Fear Grips FG As Regional Leaders Converge To Tackle Constitution. / Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Vistra40: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Arrewa:
The visit is for Hausafulani communities that were attacked during the end sars protest.

There is no political Alliance between the north and the East!

And there will never be...

Bro, I don’t care who the next President is... but I only know you have one vote just like everyone else

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Onlinesmart: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
CrazyGranddad:

In your dreams. There will never be any Emirates in Igboland.

It didn't happen in 1800s. It won't happen in 2000s.
siddon dey look OK, your eye go clear very soon. Las Las it's your leaders that will sell you in exchange for power.
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by BIGGESThead6: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
osamz007:
SHEY SPACE NO DEY ZAMFARA OR KANO NI

The NORTH OWN THE EAST AND EVERYTHING IN IT.

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Nwaotu10(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
We just gave this animals a touch of what they've been giving us since independence, and they've been converging everywhere, crying like a poor child that was denied of food.

I hope they'd also converge in Aba and Onitsha?

Otu NNE fa dia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by wingmanIII: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
LegendHero:

The guy is right.

This is Ango Abdullahi talking about it few days ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/6304242/well-no-longer-tolerate-attacks

That's The NEF. Unless the OP made mistake

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by BIGGESThead6: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
I was at the Meeting in Enugu. I won't share the outcome of the meeting here. But one thing is for sure, the North must ISLAMIZE every IGBO MAN in the EAst . grin grin

Aboki Amaka.

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Daddysidhan: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Recolonization and Islamisation of Enugu has started Lols
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Paretomaster1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
osamz007:
SHEY SPACE NO DEY ZAMFARA OR KANO NI

Tell that to thousands of Flatron*s scattered all over North.... Abi Enugu is no longer Nigeria? Eediot

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by HallaDaTruth: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The NORTH OWN THE WEST AND EVERYTHING IN IT.
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by HallaDaTruth: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
[s]
Paretomaster1:

Tell that to thousands of Flatron*s scattered all over North.... Abi Enugu is no longer Nigeria? Eediot
[/s]
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Paretomaster1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

Northerners doing their thing - POLITRICKS 101 grin tongue

They are there to lecture the Flat*tons Pol 101..

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by HallaDaTruth: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
[s]
Daddysidhan:
Recolonization and Islamisation of Enugu has started Lols
[/s]
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by HallaDaTruth: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
[s]
Paretomaster1:

They are there to lecture the Flat*tons Pol 101..
[/s]
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by HallaDaTruth: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:
I was at the Meeting in Enugu. I won't share the outcome of the meeting here. But one thing is for sure, the North must ISLAMIZE every IGBO MAN in the EAst . grin grin
[/s]
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Paretomaster1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
PapaBaby:
These people want to give the jagaban of cocaine heart attack.

They are there to warn you to stop attacking theor people... Ode!

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by HallaDaTruth: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nwaotu10:
We just gave this animals a touch of what they've been giving us since independence, and they've been converging everywhere, crying like a poor child that was denied of food.

I hope they'd also converge in Aba and Onitsha?

Otu NNE fa dia
Don't mind them. They know who the real deal is.
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by NoFucksToGive: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
This has shown me that the powers that be have decided an IBO president in 2023
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Paretomaster1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
pacespot:
These northernerns are looking to woo igbos pending 2023

Ahahahah.. keep consoling yourself, you have no political relevance....
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Paretomaster1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
See foo*ls above asking y Enugu..... So u don't know Enugu is part of Nigeria eediots? Very tribalistic set of cretins...
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Ojiofor: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

How did you know? So you judge one or two pictures?

Don't mind the bitter IPOB nairaland propagandist.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by ChimaAdeoye: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1336628681377243136?s=19

These Fulani elders are A bunch of highly divisive f00ls! Instead of promoting peaceful co-existence and condemning the unbalanced federation in appointments and infrastructure distribution, they think it is by issuing useless threats that they will bring peace. Yeye dey smell.

BTW,
What is Ango Abdullahi doing in Enugu when he bitterly hates Igbos so much? Bloody vampires.
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by BIGGESThead6: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Don't mind them. They know who the real deal is.

In your own Region, the North has suspended all HUMAN RIGHTS PROTOCOLS AND PRIVILEGES. Our Galant Soldiers are everywhere in the EAst, making life unbearable for Easterners. Yet, no one DARE TO COMPLAIN. Even your leaders can't complain. grin grin grin grin grin

This treatment can never happen anywhere in this World, except the EAST.

North Amaka

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by HallaDaTruth: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

In your own Region, the North has suspended all HUMAN RIGHTS PROTOCOLS AND PRIVILEGES. Our Galant Soldiers are everywhere in the EAst, making life unbearable for Easterners. Yet, no one DARE TO COMPLAIN. Even your leaders can't complain. grin grin grin grin grin

This treatment can never happen anywhere in this World, except the EAST.[/s]

North Amaka

Gallant soldiers indeed, people that urinate when they see boko haram. You people will not know what will hit you soon. Come to the east and experience how we handle shit offline . We don't post our plans and activities on nairaland. grin
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by leisuretym: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yeye shameless people destroyed their own region , their children are all over south picking thrashes and begging on the road, I guess the north is no longer safe to host a meeting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by flokii: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Coalition of Northern leaders converge in Enugu ke? grin

You guys want to give biafura people heart attack with "islamization agenda". I expect Kanu to react to this soon. Lmao
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by BIGGESThead6: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

A bunch of highly divisive f00ls! I am waiting for their silly statement.

What is Ango Abdullahi doing in Enugu when he bitterly hates Igbos so much? Bloody vampires.

You no reach.
Your own name mouth. NA Enugu I Dey since last night, I slept at Grand Riviera Hotels last night. Enugu is a boring town

Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by ablejesus26(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
gidgiddy:
No Igbo man was there to recieve them. They think Enugu state is Rivers where the idiot called Wike came to recieve them like the houseboy he is.

Baba dis Country is One at least for now so its not bad if SE discuss Issues with regards to the nation with any other region in The Country

We all have one country for now and its Nigeria lets stop trying to paint each other bad bcus we are stuck together so we either hang together to survive or we hang separately but in all we still hang
Re: State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu by Nwadiuto247: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Paretomaster1:

They are there to warn you to stop attacking theor people... Ode!

Northern Elders Forum have always acted like a socio cultural branch of PDP just like Ohaneze, PANDEF, Afenifere and Middle Forum.

They may be there for political reasons hidden under the cloak of working for the security of their people.

I dont trust them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shagari’s Grandson, Bello Declares Abuja Council Chairmanship Ambition (Photo) / Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport / MEND Kills 13 Policemen In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.