Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

What Will U Do If You Intend To Be A Friend Of Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If You Intend To Be A Friend Of Someone (594 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / A Friend Of Mine Sent This To Me!!!!! / Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If You Intend To Be A Friend Of Someone by ilovelagos: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2011
i mean for friendship with both girls or boys.
if you meet a stranger, it is not polite to ask that person's contact information.
so what is the way to do so?
Re: What Will U Do If You Intend To Be A Friend Of Someone by 190: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2011
Re: What Will U Do If You Intend To Be A Friend Of Someone by Odunnu: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
Gist about anything (thats where reading wide and exposure come in),and make it very innocent,depending on the way thngs are,you may get a link to see again after that time out
Re: What Will U Do If You Intend To Be A Friend Of Someone by r231(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
??
Re: What Will U Do If You Intend To Be A Friend Of Someone by isalegan2: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
ilovelagos:

i mean for friendship with both girls or boys.
if you meet a stranger, it is not polite to ask that person's contact information.
so what is the way to do so?

If you feel strongly about it, give them your contact information.  There's not much else you can do with a stranger you see in passing.
Re: What Will U Do If You Intend To Be A Friend Of Someone by iice(f): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
Different approaches for different folks.
Personally i tend to be forward
Re: What Will U Do If You Intend To Be A Friend Of Someone by dastudent(m): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
One thing i know for sure is that,if i talk to a girl for just 5 minutes,i never ask for any contact because i really don't know the person yet. Since the person too does not know me,well if i ask,it would sound creepy to her except she is attracted to you.

It takes approximately 15-25 minutes of "conversation" for you to get a solid phone number from a chick.

The following are ways i collect numbers:
1.Give her my phone and just stare at her.
2.Turn back after we have said our goodbyes and ask her if she has electricity and go "oh shoot",i meant a mobile phone number i can reach her.
3. Ask her what steps we can take to continue the conversation(They usually give the number).

Hope that helped.

Forever me.

P.S oops! sorry i don't know i why i should ask a dude foe his number.
Re: What Will U Do If You Intend To Be A Friend Of Someone by livedit(f): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
I always thought it would be a little bit easier to exchange email addresses if you don't feel comfortable asking for his/her phone number right then.  That way you can feel a little bit more at ease in the comfort of your own home.  (Granted you have several email accounts set-up) That way if it don't work out, you won't have to worry about this person calling you or sending unsolicited emails to you.   But if it is working out between you two and the time is right, then ask for his/her phone number.
Re: What Will U Do If You Intend To Be A Friend Of Someone by desholah(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
OP.
Depends on her level ooo . . .I got my ways wink

(1) (Reply)

Giving People Chances & . . . / Will You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding Ceremony / Court Marriage? / Girls Enjoy Social Networking More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.