Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (29907 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Sonnobax15(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
undecided. All these kind threads na just to shift our attention from the give away wey our senior brother(broda Seun) suppose do for nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by ipobarethieves: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by joelbooks: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by dododawa1: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Who will invite me for Christmas cool
are you hole
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by adecz: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
OK nah...

We dey wait.

⏩⏩Meanwhile, grilled croc for
macho men..✨��⬇⬇

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Odunharry(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin op biko hope you go cook some of these? E be like na ur house I go cm do Christmas..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Olatara(f): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
You can also book your Christmas cake Parfait,ice cream and cocktail from me.
Damn! Op, you are wicked somebody.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by dives(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
shocked shocked F O L L O W I N G !!! cheesy grin cheesy wink grin grin grin kiss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Fidelismaria: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Chai, poverty na bastard

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Supetheboys: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Well, heaven knows I'll be munching my eba with groundnut soup and zobo drink.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by UkBalesNig(f): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yummy Yummy!

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Omezif(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Whether devil and this apc bad governance wants it or not, this christmas will be best ever celebrated in jesus name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Celestyn8213: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
You really get work

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Naijaarchive(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Poundo yam and osiki prepared with stock fish and bush meat.. Grass cutter to be precise

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Cantonese: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Who will invite me to her place this Christmas. I promise to be a good boy cool

Meet me for that place on the 27th. No forget ooo.
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Badadvisor: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
Gizzdodo:
Ingredient: fried plantain
Fried and sliced glizzard
Vegetable ( green pepper,red pepper, onion and carrot)
Salt, maggi, curry,thyme.
Ground nut oil
Procedure: boil,sliced and fried the gizzard.
Fried the plantain also
Step2: Wash and sliced the vegetables and onion.
Step3: pour oil in a frying pan and add onion into it.
Step4: add all the vegetable and season it.
Step5: add the gizzard and the plantain
Your Gizzdodo is ready.
I'm jealous of your boyfriend or husband.
My own girlfriend no just Sabi one cooking skills only to cook indomie with river naija water and red pepper everywhere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Divoc19(f): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
Gbegiri:
Ingredients: peeled beans
Palm oil, maggi and salt.
Procedure: wash and peeled the beans very well.
Step2: pour in the beans in a hot water and allow the beans to boil until it's very soft.
Step3: sieve the beans from the hot water and pour the beans in a blender to blend it. Blend the beans very smooth.
Step4: pour the palm oil in the pot and allow the palm oil to hear well.
Step5: pour the blended beans and add maggi and salt into it.
Gbegiri is ready,eat your gbegiri with amala.

Wow please keep posting more recipes please.

4 Likes

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by emmabest2000(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
I will be uploading foods you can cook on Christmas day with the recipes and procedures.
Homemade Suya:
Ingredients: suya sauce
Raw meat
Bamboo stick or long stick
Maggi and salt.
Procedure: cut the meat in a small size and seasoning it with maggi,curry,salt.
Step2: put the meat in the long stick and make you set it well.
Step3: put the meat in the oven to grilled .
Your Suya is ready.
Suya sauce: kilo kuli or groundnut,uda,ehuru,curry, thyme, salt, maggi,onga spice,sugar,dry ginger and garlic. Grind all together, your Suya spice is ready.
interesting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by samuel19222(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by sunshineV(f): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
too bad some muslims wont eat dis cus its "haram" lol im happy i left dat dumb religion

3 Likes

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Chinny024(f): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thank you... Already shared to my mail!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
You eat egusi with pounded yam,eba,semo and fufu.
Don't forget to likes and share.

Oh I love this

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by DamnnNiggarr: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
I will be uploading foods you can cook on Christmas day with the recipes and procedures.
Homemade Suya:
Raw meat
Maggi and salt.
Your Suya is ready.
Suya sauce: kilo kuli or groundnut,uda,ehuru,curry, thyme, salt, maggi,onga spice,sugar,dry ginger and garlic. Grind all together, your Suya spice is ready.
Rushed to thread to check if it's Pocohantas but was disappointed.
Rushed out.
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by GOVERNMENT2: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
Homemade Suya:
Raw meat
Maggi and salt.
Your Suya is ready.
PLEASE WHAT IS CHRISTMAS undecided
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Erojepromise(f): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Badadvisor:

I'm jealous of your boyfriend or husband.
My own girlfriend no just Sabi one cooking skills only to cook indomie with river naija water and red pepper everywhere
grin your girlfriend must hear of this....

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
Gbegiri:

Gbegiri is ready,eat your gbegiri with amala.

Put gbegiri in my amala and I’ll abandon it for you immediately. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by kendrick93(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so sophisticated Although some of my best foods Christmas or no Christmas are Noodles (indomie/spargeti) cooked with mushin weed With chilled lacsera (with diluted Tom Tom inside it)
weed and tomtom kwa
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by GOVERNMENT2: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
Don't forget to likes, comments and share.
BIA TAKE TIME O TAIWO angry

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by xxxXXXxxx: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nice thread

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Who will send me money for Christmas cry
Just for me and my junior ones,God bless the person in advance embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by GOVERNMENT2: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Rushed to thread to check if it's Pocohantas but was disappointed.
Rushed out.
grin SHE STILL DEY VEX FOR ANAMBRA MEN BRUH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods / Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures / See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.