Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (29829 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
IVORY2009:
Nice delicacy, do you make for delivery?/ Sale?

Yes,I do delivery.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
emonis88:

me sef raise up.my hand o! aunty! aunty! aunty! can I come too?

grin grin you come dearie
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
HolySteph:

Can I use gascooker? And when using pot to bake, do I add water for a steam or is it an empty pot baking?

Yes, you can use gascooker and pot to bake and add water for steaming when baking.
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
riches4me:
Pls I will like to know to cook fried rice with chicken curry soup or sause

I don't understand what you typed dear
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Queenserah26:
I love this thread, carry on OP. Looking forward to dishing out some good meals this season grin

Thanks wink
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Benbisco:

Well done Ma'am. I love your work.

Pls I noticed you used disposable plates for the moi moi; did you cover them or you just gauged it so it does not rise and spill.

Also, for how long did you bake, 30mins?

Thanks. God bless your hustle.

I didn't use disposable plates ma/sir,I used baking pan for it.
Amen and God will bless you too.
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by GOVERNMENT2: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:

I'm surprised,how do you know my name?
I’M IGBO/YORUBA

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Gift96: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
Grilled fish.
Ingredients: fish
Maggi,salt, curry thyme.
Garlic and ginger ( optional)
Lemon juice
Grinded pepper.
Fish( tilapia, catfish and croacker)
Procedure: wash and clean the fish, season the fish with all the seasonings
Step 2: add the grinded pepper to the.
Step 3: put the fish in the oven and allow the fish to bake or grilled the fish with charcoal.
The grilled fish is ready.
nice thread.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by IVORY2009(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:

Yes,I do delivery.

Okay will get in touch.....

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by emonis88: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:

grin grin you come dearie
Thank u , aunty!!! , aunty u il cook rice? n all those things dat is in d picture? I like dat egusi soap well well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by HolySteph(f): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:

Yes, you can use gascooker and pot to bake and add water for steaming when baking.
Oh thanks much. I def would try it.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
HolySteph:

Oh thanks much. I def would try it.

Alright and give me the feedback.
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
IVORY2009:

Okay will get in touch.....

Alright, thanks
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
emonis88:

Thank u , aunty!!! , aunty u il cook rice? n all those things dat is in d picture? I like dat egusi soap well well.

Yes I will cook whatever you will love to eat.
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by HolySteph(f): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:

Alright and give me the feedback.
Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Chicken pepper soup:
Ingredients: chicken
Pepper soup ingredient
Maggi and salt
Crayfish
Grinded Pepper ( red pepper)
Water
Onion
Efiri( scent leaf)
Procedure: wash the chicken and pour the chicken in a clean pot.
Add maggi, onion, salt into the chicken and allow it to boil.
Add pepper into the chicken,add the pepper soup and stir the soup.
Add scent leaf and onions into the soup.
Allow the soup to boil.
Your pepper soup is ready.
Note: Pepper soup is made of ehuru,uda, crayfish,dry garlic and dry ginger.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
I'm sorry for uploading late,I have been busy angry angry.

Thanks for your comments, likes and shares,I really appreciate.

The second picture is the pepper ingredient.

3 Likes

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by zubimete(f): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Badadvisor:

I'm jealous of your boyfriend or husband.
My own girlfriend no just Sabi one cooking skills only to cook indomie with river naija water and red pepper everywhere
Atleast she deserves an award for cooking indomie with river naija her style.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Kondomatic(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Put gbegiri in my amala and I’ll abandon it for you immediately. cheesy cheesy
Bia enyi, e be dey my mind to give you serious warning before I come later forget but this your post don make me remember.

Next time you want to share posts that contain food pics, wait until it's at least 4pm so that your followers go don chop lunch by then.

Make today be the last time I go open "shared" posts come dey see fine fine food and I dey hungry.

Maka ndi uta

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Badadvisor: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
zubimete:
Atleast she deserves an award for cooking indomie with river naija her style.
Chiamaka is that you? embarassed
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by zubimete(f): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Badadvisor:

Chiamaka is that you? embarassed

Yes are u shock? So this is how u disgrace me on this platform? Is over !

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Badadvisor: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
zubimete:
Yes are u shock? So this is how u disgrace me on this platform? Is over !
Babe I'm sorry that was a sarcastic comment
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by zubimete(f): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
Baked moi moi
Ingredients: beans
Pepper ( shombo,ata rodo,onion,pawa)
Maggi and salt
Crayfish,egg, fish
Groundnut oil.
Procedure: wash and Peel the beans
Step 2: add the wash pepper,onion and crayfish into the beans.
Step3: grind the beans very smooth.
Step4; add groundnut oil, maggi and salt into the grinded beans.
Step 5: add the raw egg into the grinded beans
And mix it together.
Step6: rub the pan with margarine or oil.

This December bakes your moi moi,you can baked with stove or oven. It's a easily and a stressful method.
Plz hw much does an oven cost? Nd recommend a good product or brand for me. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Put gbegiri in my amala and I’ll abandon it for you immediately. cheesy cheesy

Poco,you don't like gbegiri wink wink wink,but gbegiri is nice now.
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by zubimete(f): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:

I didn't use disposable plates ma/sir,I used baking pan for it.
Amen and God will bless you too.
I HAVE MOI-MOI ALUMINIUM PLATE(REUSEABLE) CAN I USE IT TO BAKE?

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ofada sauce:
Green pepper
Red pepper ( shombo)
Sliced Onion(plenty onions)
Maggi and salt
Iru
Palm oil
Assorted meats
Pomo
Egg.
Crayfish ( optional)
Procedure: season and boil the meat,pomo and egg.
Step2: wash and grind the pepper and onion and don't add water to it when blending it.
Step3: pour the palm oil in a clean pot and allow the palm oil to heat well and the palm oil bleach.
Step 4: add sliced onion and iru onto the oil and stir well.
Step 5: add the grinded pepper.
Step 6: add maggi and salt.
Step7: add the assorted meats,pomo and egg.
Allow it to cook.
Your ofada sauce is ready.

2 Shares

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Your ofada sauce is ready.

Note: any food you want to me to teach, please write it down so that I will upload the recipes for you.
For the the curry sauce and the fried rice recipe, check my mentions,I have uploaded the recipes before.

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
zubimete:
Plz hw much does an oven cost? Nd recommend a good product or brand for me. Tnx

Aluminum oven(local oven it's uses only gas)prices range from 25thousand upwards.
Electric Oven prices range from 40thousand Naira upward. Brand like Nexus and scan frost are very good.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
zubimete:
I HAVE MOI-MOI ALUMINIUM PLATE(REUSEABLE) CAN I USE IT TO BAKE?

Yes you can use it to bake but make sure you rub the plate with groundnut oil or margarine to avoid the moin moin steaking in the pan.
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by zubimete(f): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:

Yes you can use it to bake but make sure you rub the plate with groundnut oil or margarine to avoid the moin moin steaking in the pan.
Tnx for ur kind guestures.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by OdefaGirl(f): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove...... you've done well with this thread... thanks dear.
Boo, shey you are watching with me grin grin grin na your money kill am. Just bring some dough, let me put up my effort and spoil you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Tyewolove...... you've done well with this thread... thanks dear.
Boo, shey you are watching with me grin grin grin na your money kill am. Just bring some dough, let me put up my effort and spoil you. grin

I appreciate your comment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? / Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! / The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.