Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (29875 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by emonis88: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=Tyewolove post=96905275][/quote]

me sef raise up.my hand o! aunty! aunty! aunty! can I come too?

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by HolySteph(f): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
Baked moi moi
Ingredients: beans
Pepper ( shombo,ata rodo,onion,pawa)
Maggi and salt
Crayfish,egg, fish
Groundnut oil.
Procedure: wash and Peel the beans
Step 2: add the wash pepper,onion and crayfish into the beans.
Step3: grind the beans very smooth.
Step4; add groundnut oil, maggi and salt into the grinded beans.
Step 5: add the raw egg into the grinded beans
And mix it together.
Step6: rub the pan with margarine or oil.

This December bakes your moi moi,you can baked with stove or oven. It's a easily and a stressful method.
Can I use gascooker? And when using pot to bake, do I add water for a steam or is it an empty pot baking?

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Eddee(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang come this side! This December na man dem go hold that kitchen stand #GenderEquality

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by riches4me(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pls I will like to know to cook fried rice with chicken curry soup or sause

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Queenserah26(f): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
I love this thread, carry on OP. Looking forward to dishing out some good meals this season grin

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Howyeh(f): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Gizzdodo got me salivating.....
Welldone Op.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by prettyrose: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Look good

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Mydazz(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Let a professional deal with your Soup Stress, and other varieties this Christmas,.... please contact Food Pantry on +2348138604879
You'll be glad you did
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by usibengate(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by atuagbo: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Eddee:
HeavenlyBang come this side! This December na man dem go hold that kitchen stand #GenderEquality

I no follow for that one o. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Eddee(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I no follow for that one o. grin

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Amhappy(f): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Definite doing this Gizzdodo

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by pek(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
cassidy1996:
oh boy see food and flexing every where, give me your address, on Christmas day I must visit you
Inviting her to eat or cook?

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by femi4: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
You eat egusi with pounded yam,eba,semo and fufu.
Don't forget to likes and share.
That pounded yam is terrible. Doesn't look presentable. You don't present pounded yam in a nylon like moinmoin

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by femi4: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Put gbegiri in my amala and I’ll abandon it for you immediately. cheesy cheesy
you are missing....It's like adding engine oil to the engine

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by femi4: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
Baked moi moi
Ingredients: beans
Pepper ( shombo,ata rodo,onion,pawa)
Maggi and salt
Crayfish,egg, fish
Groundnut oil.
Procedure: wash and Peel the beans
Step 2: add the wash pepper,onion and crayfish into the beans.
Step3: grind the beans very smooth.
Step4; add groundnut oil, maggi and salt into the grinded beans.
Step 5: add the raw egg into the grinded beans
And mix it together.
Step6: rub the pan with margarine or oil.

This December bakes your moi moi,you can baked with stove or oven. It's a easily and a stressful method.
It's moin moin not moimoi

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by hitsugaya: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
I think I'm in love embarassed cheesy ...tyewolove will you be my wifey embarassed

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Benbisco(f): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
Baked moi moi is sweeter and less stress, don't stress yourself.

Well done Ma'am. I love your work.

Pls I noticed you used disposable plates for the moi moi; did you cover them or you just gauged it so it does not rise and spill.

Also, for how long did you bake, 30mins?

Thanks. God bless your hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Yamleg: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Although some of my best foods
Christmas or no Christmas are
Noodles (indomie/spargeti) cooked with mushin weed
And chilled lacsera (with diluted Tom Tom inside it)

What does TomTom and chill lacasera do to the body?
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by sylve11: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
nice one @ op. cool

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Teespice(f): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
cc BlueRayDick
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
I think I will be cooking fried rice this Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Ciscagirl: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
Winderful

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by africaflozy(f): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Put gbegiri in my amala and I’ll abandon it for you immediately. cheesy cheesy

Chimooo!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by africaflozy(f): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
femi4:
you are missing....It's like adding engine oil to the engine

Osheyy

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Slimzjoe(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tyewolove:
Don't forget to likes, comments and share.

Nice thread you got here.
How long do you bake your Moi Moi before it's ready?

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Omezif:
Whether devil and this apc bad governance wants it or not, this christmas will be best ever celebrated in jesus name.

Amen wink wink

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Nice thread you got here.
How long do you bake your Moi Moi before it's ready?

10minutes to 20 minutes it's depend on the quantity.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by IVORY2009(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nice delicacy, do you make for delivery?/ Sale?

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
BIA TAKE TIME O TAIWO angry

I'm surprised,how do you know my name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods / Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? / See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.