Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out (3878 Views)

Two Killed, Many Houses Burnt As Violence Breaks Out In Benue / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by mainkendo: 4:44am On Dec 10, 2020
Alot of Robery has been going on recently in uyo.
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by oluwemimo35349: 5:02am On Dec 10, 2020
So much anger and tension everywhere.
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2020
Apawicked:
Someone in Akwa Ibom should verify this because this Ntoakwaibom handle na arrewa get am. The idiot has a mission but that mission will consume him

Ado atta atta unam ikod.
Adiok unor fien
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2020
The post has been modified to include what went on...
Its a shock that folks here feel because i have been very vocal against biafra that i am an aboki..

Mbufo edo atta ndisime.

1 Like

Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2020
oluwemimo35349:
So much anger and tension everywhere.

Yes my brother, there is so much hunger and poverty in the land, the inequality is too wide people seize every chance they get to syeal
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by spywavenoah(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2020
fiizznation:
Is not a new thing. You Southerners especially that criminal ipob gang have been attacking northerners unprovoked! And some of you rejoice over it even on this forum.

You lie, an in Uyo.
A Northerner killed an Akwa Ibomite in #Nassarawa who is a member of a cult group, and their members retaliated
simply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2020
NtoAkwaIbom:

Ado atta atta unam ikod.
Adiok unor fien
no need to resort to name calling and coded abuse in trying to get your point across.....from your Ibibio writing it's obvious that you are an akwa ibom person but you should always keep in mind that everyone has a right to their opinions...one love
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2020
mainkendo:
Alot of Robery has been going on recently in uyo.

Exactly.
Uyo is a very hot place currently, robbery goes on in broad day light and they move on drones..

At plaza, people get robbed of their phones in broad day light, pepple move around minding their business.

Our uyo is a shadow of itself.
Udom spends money on flashy stufs, yess its amazing to have ibom air, its nice to build ibom worship centre, but akwa ibom has highest unemployment rate in nigeria, and those youths are taking over the streets
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
no need to resort to name calling and coded abuse in trying to get your point across.....from your Ibibio writing it's obvious that you are an akwa ibom person but you should always keep in mind that everyone has a right to their opinions...one love

See its very infuriating, i don't attack anyone for their opinion, Gof forbid that. These guys attack my very existence.. Saying i am a scam, because i dont katow to their Biafran dreams.
I drop all civility and go full brawls on anyone denying my roots.

1 Like

Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
I been think say you dey follow those ilaumoh and hunchogee dey support this failed government.
cc wiseone28

For where.
Udom na big time fuckub

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2020
NtoAkwaIbom:

See its very infuriating, i don't attack anyone for their opinion, Gof forbid that. These guys attack my very existence.. Saying i am a scam, because i dont katow to their Biafran dreams.
I drop all civility and go full brawls on anyone denying my roots.
I understand how you feel, just don't let them get under your skin.....only an akwa ibom person can type the Ibibio I have seen you type....if they don't believe you by now it means 2 things

1. They are not akwa ibom people themselves
2. It is a waste of your personal time trying to justify yourself to them

1 Like

Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by Neddstark: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2020
I want to go home.
I am from Akwa Ibom
In case you dont know
Akwa ibom ayaya

If una like, make una destroy una hometown. Your beautiful national stadium built by Akpabio will be used to rear dog. I know say una like dogmeat well grin
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by SaintBishop: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2020
And that clown Sammy07 was tying bullshit the other day how Akwa ibom is way develope than port harcourt.

Nonsense.
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by bethelofficial: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2020
"Get quality Artificial Grass from Nigeria's number one turf suppliers & importers."

Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by Fmghewzy(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2020
fiizznation:
Why are you guys(Southerners) always attacking the very few northerners in your region at the slightest provocation/opportunity? And you guys will still be the ones playing the victim card. I don't just understand.

If I slap you aswear, you will run mad.
Which stupid,idiotic comment is this , playing foolish victim card.

I can tell you , your fellow uncivilized tribesmen is the one you should blame.
Any small na knife or dagger.

Despite how igbo and Yoruba fight like cat and dogs online,had you ever heard of tribal conflicts between them.

You fellow tribesmen will be behaving like goats, you won't talk,them con treat their fuvk up, you dey cry foul play
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by Sammy07: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
SaintBishop:
And that clown Sam.my07 was tying bullshit the other day how Akwa ibom is way develope than port harcourt.

Nonsense.

Lolz,
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by chinchonglee(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
fiizznation:
Why are you guys(Southerners) always attacking the very few northerners in your region at the slightest provocation/opportunity? And you guys will still be the ones playing the victim card. I don't just understand.
There is a part of ur brain that is nt functioning
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by sukar886: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na una tribalism make naija dey like this, useless set of youths,yorubas una be cameloun...
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by wiseone28: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
I been think say you dey follow those ilaumoh and hunchogee dey support this failed government.
cc wiseone28
The thing that pains me most is that we had a chance of sending him out of the office.. But people were blind with money and political party..

So unusual of Akwa ibom state to have such a failure as a governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by wiseone28: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
SaintBishop:
And that clown Sammy07 was tying bullshit the other day how Akwa ibom is way develope than port harcourt.

Nonsense.
You mean PH the flyover heaven..

Flyovers is not the only development
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by SaintBishop: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
wiseone28:
You mean PH the flyover heaven..

Flyovers is not the only development
It is better than whatever hell hole you craw out from tho.
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by Princesaha: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nawa oo....did they kill any Hausa/Fulani person in revenge?
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by Emetex22(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2023
fiizznation:
Is not a new thing. You Southerners especially that criminal ipob gang have been attacking northerners unprovoked! And some of you rejoice over it even on this forum.
IPOB have given u High Blood Pressure 😆 🤣 😂, violence broke out in Uyo, ur d***k warms up, ur tag IPOB, U will live long and watch Igbos prosper
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by MrAbufayed: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2023
fiizznation:
Why did the guy not pay the normal fair of #100,she fuel never cost for your eye
Re: Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out by Stevedison(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
godforus:
the kind cultism wey dey south south no be here.

Edo
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Calabar

Den of cultists.

Na only bayelsa and delta wey no get cultists as such, just broke militants bursting pipe lines and hustling to be billionaires.

Bro where in Bayelsa have you been to? You don't know what you are saying bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assassins Kill Man, Hides His Corpse Inside His Room (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / How Igbo Deeper Life Member Was Killed In Kano,(pics) / Shrine With Dungeon Discovered In Ile-ife ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.