Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Can You Marry Someone Whose Genotype Is SS If You Are AA? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Marry Someone Whose Genotype Is SS If You Are AA? (214 Views)

Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" / Genotype: Is It Possible For Doctors To Make Mistakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Whose Genotype Is SS If You Are AA? by Christybae(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
I know of a childhood friend who is confused about his relationship with is girlfriend. The lady pocessed every quality he wanted in a lady. But the lady is SS, while this my friend is AA. Although medically they are fit, but he is still scared to go ahead because of issues related with sickel cell patients. Is it safe for this my friend to go ahead, and can anyone anyone marry an SS if you are AA?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Whose Genotype Is SS If You Are AA? by sylve11: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
You do not some questions, you decide them. cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone Whose Genotype Is SS If You Are AA? by soundOsonic: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
How will he knack the SS lady, won't she not faint?
The SS patient I know eh, she is very weak and she is always sick when there is a change in temperature, she says something about her bones, she falls sick everytime it is as if her life is hanging on a feeble thread. Her parent have accepted the fact she might die anytime.
Can a man love and wife a woman by taking up such burdens?
Marrying her describes this saying "it hurts to love"
I haven't seen other SS patient, so I can tell if all of them cases is as bad as this one.
It is advisable to marry her, if he is mature enough to bear such yoke and burden
Re: Can You Marry Someone Whose Genotype Is SS If You Are AA? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
I'm AA, so yea I would.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Whose Genotype Is SS If You Are AA? by Mariangeles(f): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Christybae:
I know of a childhood friend who is confused about his relationship with is girlfriend. The lady pocessed every quality he wanted in a lady. But the lady is SS, while this my friend is AA. Although medically they are fit, but he is still scared to go ahead because of issues related with sickel cell patients. Is it safe for this my friend to go ahead, and can anyone anyone marry an SS if you are AA?

If he really loves her, then he should go for counseling with her to know if he can cope during the worst times (of crisis).
Re: Can You Marry Someone Whose Genotype Is SS If You Are AA? by illicit(m): 5:57am On Dec 10, 2020
If she will allow me to have a second wife....

Someone has to take care of them kids when the inevitable happens....

(1) (Reply)

Covid Vaccines Hoarded By Rich Nations / Easy Ways To Reduce High Blood Pressure Quickly / What Is An Ectopic Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.