Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Welcome To Nigeria My Country - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome To Nigeria My Country (413 Views)

A Proof That There Are Good People In Nigeria (MY Experience Last Night) / "Welcome To Nigeria, My Love" — Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lady He's Been Dating / Back 2 My Country!! (nìger Republic) Photos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Nigeria My Country by rotimioluwamuyi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
1: A country were by the government only do the road when is just a few weeks to election �������

2: A country were by if you wear one better cloth you be yhaoo boy ������

3: A country were by we fear soldier pass the law itself ��������

4: A country were by you will tell someone how you suffered while growing up and they reply”you no suffer reach me”as if suffering is a competition…nawa ooh..������

5: Welcome to Nigeria where degree holders are looking for job, and those with jobs are looking for degree����

6: Welcome to Nigeria where a boyfriend have more responsibilities than a Father of 4 kids ����������

7: even our president self no day ear word again his ear has blocked ������

8 : A country were by 2years some street never get light ������ �

9: I love Nigeria but the worst bad news you can gave to any Nigerians on his/her way home is Bros our transformer don blow ������������

10: niaja Nawa oooo God pls come and bless Nigeria �����

Add up for cool chat (08084857051)
Re: Welcome To Nigeria My Country by rotimioluwamuyi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2020

Re: Welcome To Nigeria My Country by josh123(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Were by, were by, were by. Which school u go self? if u no sabi English type in pidgin
Re: Welcome To Nigeria My Country by JaneYave(f): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
josh123:
Were by, were by, were by. Which school u go self? if u no sabi English type in pidgin
You dey vex o. Atleast, he made us laugh
Re: Welcome To Nigeria My Country by rotimioluwamuyi(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
josh123:

people like you are liability to Nigeria , Nigeria can't grow if people like you are still there
Re: Welcome To Nigeria My Country by josh123(m): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
rotimioluwamuyi:

people like you are liability to Nigeria , Nigeria can't grow if people like you are still there
tell me why u think Nigeria can't grow because of me

(1) (Reply)

Disabled Facebook Account. / How To Get Free N300 Airtime On Palm Pay Now(screenshots) / Smh - Even Some Nairaland MODS Are Not Even Logging In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.