Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 (40644 Views)

Champions League List For Qualified Teams To Knockout Stage.. Is Your Team Here? / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / Nicknames Of Teams Playing In Russia 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by lenghtinny(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2020
adioolayi:
Barcelona...

In a long while as a Barça fan, I will be watching our next UCL matches with open heart.... If we win, we win....If we lose, so be it...

I can't kill myself grin grin

You even get mind to watch their game...... Me I no Dey bother again.

These days, their wins shocks me more than their losses cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Uniquekriss(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2020
LA liga teams would always top the chart. Good one there!
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2020
Chelsea vs Borrusia Mocheglabach g
By God's grace
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by adaugo59216: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2020
M searching for arsenal oo
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Psady(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2020
fergie001:
Thank God.....my Bayern made it. #WeMove

Waoh! It's a whole Bayern you mention like this,club that went unbeaten through the group stage,I was thinking u would mention the likes of leipzig or Atlanta.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2020
Man united wanted to make it to CL quarter finals after making me lose 50k after their game against Istanbul club. Una see how karma dey sweet tongue tongue tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by mollymotion(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2020
When is the draw
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Raydos: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
is it knockout stage now ? how does this work ?

You no dey watch ball?
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by femi4: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Teams that made it to the Champions League round of 16:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChampionsLeague/status/1336793301186453505?p=v
laliga n bundesliga: 4 teams

Farmers league is 1 as usual
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by femi4: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
is it knockout stage now ? how does this work ?
Welcome to earth
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by dapadawee: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Teams that made it to the Champions League round of 16:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChampionsLeague/status/1336793301186453505?p=v
Please God no make barca vs Bayern draw happen o I no wan see messi people cry o. For new year
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by lekki1444: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2020
Raydos:

You no dey watch ball?
i only started recently, to be honest. i dont even watch it because i enjoy it. i watch it to bet on games. you can win some serious money on these european online betting sites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by lekki1444: 7:34am On Dec 10, 2020
femi4:
Welcome to earth
nuff respek bruv
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Openbusiness: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Nice one! The boys have been separated from the girls grin
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by zoomman(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2020
It shows spanish football clubs are balling, all the four clubs still there.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by femi4: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
sevilla will get kicked out soon and will go and win europa cup
too late now, you can't do that from KO stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Raydos: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
i only started recently, to be honest. i dont even watch it because i enjoy it. i watch it to bet on games. you can win some serious money on these european online betting sites

Oh sorry then, My reply was a little bit harsh!

And yeah, this is how it works, In the round of 16 of the UCL, They pair teams together randomly, and the battle continues!!
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Openbusiness: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Mark this post down, na Chelsea go win the UCL this Season. My boys don catch fire again, chaiiii, Chelsea game dey sweeeeet me for body like hot party jellof and goat meat grin

2 Likes

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by fergie001: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Psady:
Waoh! It's a whole Bayern you mention like this,club that went unbeaten through the group stage,I was thinking u would mention the likes of leipzig or Atlanta.
I don't know those teams o.....I have been a Bavarian for years now. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by lekki1444: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2020
Raydos:

Oh sorry then, My reply was a little bit harsh!

And yeah, this is how it works, In the round of 16 of the UCL, They pair teams together randomly, and the battle continues!!
oh no you were not harsh and thanks for the enlightenment bro
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Raydos: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2020
All the 4 Spanish clubs are still there!!

Sad, Barcelona will be the first to fuçk up, But don't let me jump into conclusion yet,

As they always say, "UCL always come with surprises"
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2020
lenghtinny:

You even get mind to watch their game...... Me I no Dey bother again.

These days, their wins shocks me more than their losses cheesy
seriously the last FCBARCELONA match I watched was the one against Madrid 1-3 loss. Am not surprised by anything FCB throws at me again. Las las FCBARCELONA to death. Nothing can separate us while am alive.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Psady(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2020
When we tell them from onset that man U will find it difficult to qualify in that group, they made the loudest noise of how Chelsea will be humiliated out of their group, now reality has come to dawn, we now know the fans that makes the loudest noise, next noise is for The manager to be sacked .shey him be better pass lampard now? # olemuststay#

1 Like

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by OmoAkin85: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

If Barca gets to face Chelsea, then b
barca is surely out.
i laugh in spanish..thats the best fixture barca can get considering they come out second..thats the only big team i think barca can beat at the moment even at barca worse form.overated chelsea lol
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Chinny024(f): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Chelsea will become the champion soon!!!
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by lascos912(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Marvieduke:
Am glad my team made it through.
which team please
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by lascos912(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
sevilla will get kicked out soon and will go and win europa cup
this is knock out stage
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by SEGLIZ: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
I will be looking forward to Barcelona vs Bayern Munich or Barcelona vs Liverpoooo.

'God no go shame us'

@ghettokid1, you and you mouth. be a good kid and learn to be disciplined once and for good.
don't you see the hand writing on the wall, since last season? the most recent is Juve coming to raid the camp.
I no go sha join you whimper.
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by enemyofprogress: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2020
Calmblaze:

My Chelsea is coming home with the cup.
mtcheeeeeeeeweew

1 Like

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2020
fergie001:
Thank God.....my Bayern made it. #WeMove

grin grin
The colour may be red but there's no devil in the logo
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by fergie001: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin
The colour may be red but there's no devil in the logo
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Signs Nigeria's Taiwo Awoniyi (PHOTOS) / Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri / Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.