Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 (40648 Views)

Champions League List For Qualified Teams To Knockout Stage.. Is Your Team Here? / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / Nicknames Of Teams Playing In Russia 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by zoomman(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
same with German club na, all four teams
Sorry, My bad.....
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2020
I'm still searching for Manchester United
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by doayt09: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Good. Time to cash out.
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by codedphyness(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2020
I pray Chelsea not to meet either Barcelona or ATM oo
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by OnyeOhuu: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
sevilla will get kicked out soon and will go and win europa cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Harrynight(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

If Barca gets to face Chelsea, then Barca is surely out.

grin WHAT A TIME TO PLAY BARCA IN UCL
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2020
Harrynight:

grin WHAT A TIME TO PLAY BARCA IN UCL
If in any way,Barca are to even play Leeds united, I will put my money on Leeds united...
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2020
codedphyness:
I pray Chelsea not to meet either Barcelona or ATM oo
Chelsea will beat both teams home n away..
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Harrynight(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

If in any way,Barca are to even play Leeds united, I will put my money on Leeds united...

grin
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Checked86: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
adioolayi:
Barcelona...

In a long while as a Barça fan, I will be watching our next UCL matches with open heart.... If we win, we win....If we lose, so be it...

I can't kill myself grin grin
Same here.
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Calmblaze:

My Chelsea is coming home with the cup.
dream on, YNWA baby!

1 Like

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Greatfullheart: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
sevilla will get kicked out soon and will go and win europa cup
you say watin? In the round 16, if get knocked out thats final you are going home, am wondering which Europa are you talking about?
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Greatfullheart: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Marvieduke:
Am glad my team made it through.
no oh arsenal dey europa na why you wan hype them champims league?
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Greatfullheart: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
dream on, YNWA baby!
tell dem oh Liverpool is bringing the Cup to Anfield
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Greatfullheart: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
na true u talk sha but brns watin happen na?

Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by chipet67(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
Group I

Manchester united and Arsenal
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by 99thEnemy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Denique:
I'm a seer y'all @ dalongjnr cool

You the Predict Telemundo or Zee World so!?
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by mywells: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
If you miss champions league last 16 you cry,
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by OmoAkin85: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Humanoid01:

As a Chelsea fan, I'll be so happy to face Barcelona at this stage.
lol chelsea fans u never sees to amaze me.well na game of football anything can happen.just talking base on d possible draw .chelsea or dortmund is d only team barcelona may beat or psg ..experience matters a lot at this stage if you know u know
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by Humanoid01(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2020
OmoAkin85:
lol chelsea fans u never sees to amaze me.well na game of football anything can happen.just talking base on d possible draw .chelsea or dortmund is d only team barcelona may beat or psg ..experience matters a lot at this stage if you know u know
This is a reformed Chelsea team coming up against a Barca team that seems to be on a decline. A confident team not shy of scoring goals, and with a formidable defence. I'm not saying it's going to be an easy game for Chelsea, but I'm certain it's not going to be a walk in the park for Barca like the last time both teams met.
Re: Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 by OmoAkin85: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Humanoid01:

This is a reformed Chelsea team coming up against a Barca team that seems to be on a decline. A confident team not shy of scoring goals, and with a formidable defence. I'm not saying it's going to be an easy game for Chelsea, but I'm certain it's not going to be a walk in the park for Barca like the last time both teams met.
me too am not writing chelsea off ,dose teams i tip to play against barca .i meant to say d game is going to be 50/50

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Signs Nigeria's Taiwo Awoniyi (PHOTOS) / Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri / Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.