Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Any Hope In Nigeria Or Just Move To Canada? (Finally moved to UK) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Hope In Nigeria Or Just Move To Canada? (Finally moved to UK) (5526 Views)

Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Hope In Nigeria Or Just Move To Canada? (Finally moved to UK) by Rictech: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2021
confusedmind1:

Went through a Masters degree, then got a software developer job 16days after landing paying *2.5 of the remote job I was doing back home and just working 20hrs with less stress and workload.

Thanks to all the guys that saved me from putting my money in the building project back home it would have been a terrible mistake.
Wow, 16 days after, this is really motivating. See me here still looking for my first job.
Congrats once again...

1 Like

Re: Any Hope In Nigeria Or Just Move To Canada? (Finally moved to UK) by confusedmind1: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Rictech:

Wow, 16 days after, this is really motivating. See me here still looking for my first job.
Congrats once again...

Thanks, good luck on your job hunt.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope In Nigeria Or Just Move To Canada? (Finally moved to UK) by Mcslize: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nicoswit:

The crucial aspect is does he have enough funds to sustain his family and at the same time run a tech biz in canada

Thank God the OP finally moved to the UK and had gotten a software dev job in just a month of landing.

Wonderful!

3 Likes

Re: Any Hope In Nigeria Or Just Move To Canada? (Finally moved to UK) by Mcslize: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
presidential:

Majority of those insulting your opinion are undergraduate, fresh graduate or the uninformed who do not understand life. They are being clothed and fed by their family and only fantasize about the beautiful pictures and make believe stories they see and hear about Europe and America. Nigeria with so many problems and challenges is one of the easiest country to be wealthy if one can provide solution to those Challenges. Nigeria's young people are all looking for ready made. By the time they travel out and face the reality of the saturated and a highly competitive society, many delve into crime to survive and appear successful, while others continue leaving an average life with lots of regrets. Those who are looking for greener pasture in Europe and America in this century should please hurry up and leave.

OP don land job o in just one month of landing in the UK. You never hear?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Exciting Places To Visit In Warri / Cheapest Nursing School In Canada / Pls I Need To Know About Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.