Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Has NAIRALAND Ever Done For You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has NAIRALAND Ever Done For You? (301 Views)

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You / How Has Nairaland Helped You? / What Impact Has Nairaland Made In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has NAIRALAND Ever Done For You? by Kolisky(m): 1:04am On Dec 10, 2020
Well, for me, I would personally like to appreciate Chief Oluwaseun Osewa (Grand Commander Of The Armed Forces On NAIRALAND), for the magnificent creation of this FORUM cheesy cheesy cheesy

since joining NAIRALAND, have always been conversant with a whole lot of things happening around me cheesy

So, let's hear you out...

What have you GAINED/LEARNT/EXPERIENCED So Far On This Forum

Re: What Has NAIRALAND Ever Done For You? by greatnaija01: 1:08am On Dec 10, 2020
I bought my first car here
I also bought 3 websites here and I'm still using them
I have gotten free cash here too up to 10k for answering questions
I have met wonderful peeps here
I have also made money doing business with trusted individuals here
I have also learned so many practical skills here
I have gotten so many wonderful and funny counsels here.

Nairaland has been amazing because I choose what I click on...

Thanks Seun Osewa
Re: What Has NAIRALAND Ever Done For You? by Freestainworld(m): 2:14am On Dec 10, 2020
Fake businesses exposed, fake people exposed, credible information's obtained, different folks with different ideas met here, a lot of things.
Re: What Has NAIRALAND Ever Done For You? by eneojoedu(m): 2:17am On Dec 10, 2020
omo nothing oo. I buy small data, come online read news, enjoy comments and go. lemme share this, sometime ago in my final year, things choke me die, no school fees, deadline was fast approaching, project, feeding, financial problems everywhere. I was shouldering so much responsibility all on my own, e over me o, I nearly crash land inside depression.
have you ever got to a point in your life where you begin to admire the dead? cos they have no responsibility, worries, etc.... I got to that point. I tried to get help from here, omo! the insults I got ehn e shock the depression out of me, I ran back to God o, but to the glory of God, at the dying minutes, someone I met by mistake I would say, helped me out.
I don't know how this may sound but if someone is seeking /begging for financial help, if you can't help, ignore instead of pouring insults on the person, u might be pushing the person a step further into depression. though there are lots of fake people but there are people who are truly in complicated situations, and there are ways to verify authenticity.
God bless us all.
Re: What Has NAIRALAND Ever Done For You? by meobizy(f): 2:17am On Dec 10, 2020
It greatly improved my skill in typing rubbish.
Re: What Has NAIRALAND Ever Done For You? by ipobarethieves: 3:34am On Dec 10, 2020
sad sad. Tribalists angry sad
Re: What Has NAIRALAND Ever Done For You? by illicit(m): 5:44am On Dec 10, 2020
It's my favorite web....

(1) (Reply)

..... / Foxxymobile School Runs Car Services Taxi Pick Up And Drop Off In Enugu Nigeria / Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.