Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff (1707 Views)

Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / 7 Ways Nigerian Couples Can Make Their Marriage Work Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by sunnybobonwa: 3:35am On Dec 10, 2020
Mind your business, I want to make my marriage work — Battered wife of Channels TV staff

Dr. Ifeyinwa Angbo, the wife of Channels TV Presenter, Pius Angbo, has warned Nigerians to leave her family alone.

Recall that she accused her husband of domestic violence and adultery last weekend.

Though the Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom, intervened and settled the warring couple, she stated that she accepted to reconcile because of her children.

However, many Nigerians were disappointed that her husband was not made to face the law.

They opined that Ortom was encouraging domestic violence by allowing the man walk freely.

But in a recent post on her Facebook page, Ifeyinwa said she was ready to make her marriage work.

She wrote: “Mind your business and leave my family alone.

“I have reconciled with my husband.

“Going forward, I want to make my marriage work.

“All we need now is your prayers.”

Meanwhile, her comment has generated mixed reactions from Nigerians.

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by Chicagoesontop: 4:02am On Dec 10, 2020
She is right, Nigerians should leave her marriage alone.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by cococandy(f): 4:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Good luck to her . No judgement
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by LawLab247: 5:09am On Dec 10, 2020
Chai
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by EmptyGarden(m): 5:11am On Dec 10, 2020
MIND WHICH BUSINESS? when you already made it everyone's business with all those Nollywood makeup and lies told against your husband? My sister look for chair sitdown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by duduade: 5:30am On Dec 10, 2020
She for post am for twitter na

Facebook peeps won't give her the real dose

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by Jesslove(f): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2020
Na you sabi, May God be with u
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by 280Bracket: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2020
Love conquers all.
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by ahnie: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2020
una don hearam.....mind unu business.
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by Klass99(f): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2020

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by nneka97224: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2020
MIND WHICH BUSINESS? when you already made it everyone's business with all those Nollywood makeup and lies told against your husband? My sister look for chair sitdown.
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by mrblessed(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2020
Bitter and frustrated feminists are pained that their attempt to recruit a member to swell their pitiful rank has met a brick wall. Majority of those that supported the doctor when her story went viral did so not because they truly seek for her happiness and wellbeing. They were pleased to see a marriage crumble and became peevish when the governor intervened and brokered peace. For Jonathan's sake, why are they weeping more than the bereaved? The marriage is safe and the least they could do, as the Doc clearly stated, is to offer a prayer or maintain their distance.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by bukatyne(f): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2020
Hahahahahaha!

A Dr. claims she has been abused from day one in a six year marriage, have four kids and got beaten because she was 'advising' the husband to stop spending on elese pepeye.

And somehow, people think she wanted to end her marriage?

Hopefully, you both have learnt your lessons and better conflict resolution.

Or you have fortified your body against damage from future beating.

Or you have learnt karate.

Or you all combined all three.

The woman lacks common sense though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by poshestmina(f): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Sufferhead woman.
Hope the governor will sponsor her burial when she dies.
A man that can beat up a woman who just had a caesarian section is worst than a beast .

She's either addicted to pains or has the 'messiah syndrome' ...hoping to change a serial womanizing wife beater undecided undecided undecided

What's my own sef?
Let me mind my business lipsrsealed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by Hangulsaram: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
bukatyne:
Hahahahahaha!

A Dr. claims she has been abused from day one in a six year marriage, have four kids and got beaten because she was 'advising' the husband to stop spending on elese pepeye.

Before we blame her totally
Let’s consider these:
1. The force/s behind that reconciliation?
2. The bought or Bully techniques applied in that reconciliation.
A single promise of an appointment or contract from the office of the Executive Governor is enough to settle the score.
Also when I watched the video I saw an insensitive woman who would be doing such video in the presence of her children.
Seeing her face i doubt if the man did all that to her too because I don’t see her surviving the hitting that gave her such a mark on her face so I think she over exaggerated the injury and that also made her to reconsider as accept the reconciliation.
In a sane country the government or a non governmental organization should have taken over the case so far she has reported the situation.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by coputa(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Living and staying with a partner is not by force."MARRIAGE SHOULD NOT BE ENDURED BUT ENJOYED".if you lost your life in the process ,your partner must surely move on,If your first marriage do not work,move on,I have seen a lot of people who got married the third time and doing pretty well.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by Foodqueen(f): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
The governor don give u money abi

Rip in advance
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by mariahAngel(f): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
All I can say is there's more to all these than we've read/seen.
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 11, 2020
Foolish woman, attentions you needed you got them 1000% now.

Quarrel that family or pastor supposed to settle amicable, carried it to social media, at least if marriage doesn't work, ur husband must be sacked.

Yoruba will say, he who kills elephant with cap, will only be eulogized for just one day. The next day its condemnations
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 11, 2020
poshestmina:
Sufferhead woman.
Hope the governor will sponsor her burial when she dies.
A man that can beat up a woman who just had a caesarian section is worst than a beast .

She's either addicted to pains or has the 'messiah syndrome' ...hoping to change a serial womanizing wife beater undecided undecided undecided

What's my own sef?
Let me mind my business lipsrsealed.

May you not settle quarrel that you will have with ur husband or future husband or vice versa. AMEN.
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by LadySarah: 4:42am On Dec 11, 2020
Olodo doctor.
6 yrs of marriage with constant fistcuffs yet belle dey enter before 3 mths postpartum.No knowledge of FP.

Are you sure she isn't a Doc. of psychology?

Let your marriage workooo.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by LadySarah: 4:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Olodo doctor.
6 yrs of marriage with constant fistcuffs yet belle dey enter before 3 mths postpartum.No knowledge of FP.

Are you sure she isn't a Doc. of psychology?

Let your marriage workooo. Bcoz your husband ran to Ortom to secure his job not even marriage.
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by Mindlog: 4:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Sadly, they both now have 50-50 chance of ending each other's life. They are not safe with each other...for their children' sake, hope theirs will be an exception because it is not easy facilitating children visiting the killer parent in a maximum correctional facility.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by Biglittlelois(f): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2020
I can never understand domestic violence victims, some keep staying and enduring bullshit till they die.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by Saintmary(f): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
We should mind our business but we should pray for you?

This woman is confused
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by jornwhite: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
cococandy:
Good luck to her . No judgement

sarcasm smelt from far n across the red sea undecided
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by jornwhite: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
bukatyne:
Hahahahahaha!

mind your business, over sense is why some of you are stil single
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by jornwhite: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I can never understand domestic violence victims, some keep staying and enduring bullshit till they die.

She said mind your business cheesy
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by Emodeee: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
bukatyne:
Hahahahahaha!

You dey disguise. Wetin you want make the woman do? Come clean.
Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by bukatyne(f): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Emodeee:

You dey disguise. Wetin you want make the woman do? Come clean.

I am not concerned with what she does.

My concern was with 'how she handled the issue.'

She KNEW she was not leaving the marriage so coming online was foolishness.

She should have found a resolution/ dissolution that would keep her business in her circle. Coming online would also put pressure on Channels TV to sack/suspend the guy.

If they do, she would be stuck with a jobless, cheating, abusive husband.

Is she going backwards or forward?

Imagine a whole Dr. degraded to 'Battered wife of .....'

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make My Marriage Work — Battered Wife Of Channels TV Staff by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
her prerogative. smdh

(1) (Reply)

Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes / My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie / Wife of 6 Months Crippled by An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.