Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie (1719 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by Rosenews2233: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
My husband uses 'Aboniki' as lubricant to have séx with me – Nigerian woman cries out

Read details below

https://tvafrica24.com/my-husband-uses-aboniki-as-lubricant-to-have-sex-with-me-nigerian-woman-cries-out/

Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by wis3(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
So many useless contents on nairaland. Like what is this?
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by istina: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
The guy na serious' pain-giver'
Pain for the girl
Pain for himself

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by saheedbadmus(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
One of the reason I find it hard to believe
istina:
The guy na serious' pain-giver'
Pain for the girl
Pain for himself
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
saheedbadmus:

Nothing IamWilliamsfx won't hear for this world
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
saheedbadmus:

Na lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie- NSYNC
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by Opintiwa: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
That man fit dey chew iron for breakfast
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by Dollarremix(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Warris dis? sad sad
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by JustStupidity: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by JustStupidity: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mirabella00:
lipsrsealed
Those of you playing hard to get, that's how I used to punish una
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by Tinububalls: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
The definition of Peppermint.
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by KanwuliaExtra: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
As e dey pain you. . . .e dey pain am. grin
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by Manhood85(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
saheedbadmus:
What if the man wore condom and then rub the aboniki balm nkor?
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
As e dey pain you. . . .e dey pain am. grin

we call it "Bitter Sweet" SEXperience
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2022
Manhood85:
What if the man wore condom and then rub the aboniki balm nkor?

he want make her Toto hot so the thing go fit sweet am
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by KanwuliaExtra: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

we call it "Bitter Sweet" SEXperience

More like torture.
Imagine Aboniki on e sensitive areas of the man , like the tip of the GBOLA? ? ? shocked
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

More like torture.
Imagine Aboniki on e sensitive areas of the man , like the tip of the GBOLA? ? ? shocked

Aswerughad!
the sex go mad ooo
hot sex with lota pains and torture
las las na hospital go solve the matter
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by KanwuliaExtra: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Aswerughad!
the sex go mad ooo

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This generation. . . . Rules the nation. . . . With version!

Please, pass the “dutchie” on the left hand side. . . . !
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by mariahAngel(f): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Aswerughad!
the sex go mad ooo

You don kolo! grin
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by Tegabadguy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin you won die before your time
Re: My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

You don kolo! grin
Body Dun Dey Sweet You Abi wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers / Doctors Call On Country To Ban Spanking / Nnewi Man Allegedly Murders His Wife With Acid In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.