Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigerians Are Chosen Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Are Chosen Of God (233 Views)

The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. / The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! / "Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen" What Is The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Chosen Of God by Hoodrat(m): 4:14am On Dec 10, 2020
SHALOM Israel, I bring to you good news. Majority of the people in Nigeria are Israelites jew by blood , the curses in Deuteronomy 28 is the evidence of our nationality if you really believe in the bible and why our identity has been hidden from us just as the rest of our brothers all over africa to west Indies. with the false nationality the white men gave to us.
Read the book of Deuteronomy 28 KJV to get understanding and lets share knowledge of the situation and bring to pass the solution. Idol worshiping contribute a lot of damage to our downfall as an israelites. Peace and love

Re: Nigerians Are Chosen Of God by grim33(m): 6:27am On Dec 10, 2020
grin make una continue to dey jonz una selfs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Chosen Of God by Kobojunkie: 6:46am On Dec 10, 2020
Another case of inferiority complex!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Chosen Of God by Hoodrat(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2020
There's no inferiority complex at all. The whole bible is about the negroes, Latin and native americans. The bible is our history book.

Jeremiah 50:33
“Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel �( latino,Hispanic and native americans) the children of Judah�(The negroes)  were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.

Kobojunkie:
Another case of inferiority complex!
Re: Nigerians Are Chosen Of God by hashtagged(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Shut up you don't use your brain every single person is chosen
Re: Nigerians Are Chosen Of God by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hoodrat:
There's no inferiority complex at all. The whole bible is about the negroes, Latin and native americans. The bible is our history book.

Jeremiah 50:33
“Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel �( latino,Hispanic and native americans) the children of Judah�(The negroes)  were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.

this one an real chronic case you get so!
Re: Nigerians Are Chosen Of God by Hoodrat(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:
Shut up you don't use your brain every single person is chosen

Where in the scripture can I go to confirm what you just said? Everyone is chosen? Point me to a scripture where I can read that if not is better you remain silent forever.

Amos 3:1-2

“Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,” 2 "You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: RCCG Cancels Cross Over Service Nationwide / All Prophets Whose Prophecies Failed To Predict Covid-19 Are... / Dont Forget These Verses Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.