Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Dont Forget These Verses Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Forget These Verses Of The Bible (235 Views)

Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? / Misuse Of The Bible Verses / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Forget These Verses Of The Bible by SatanBoss: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
in what ever you do my men of the world. never disobey this very verse of the bible
leviticus 21 vs 7 do not turn an olosho to a wife.
lastly , in all you do be wise. Proverbs 4:6-7

1 Like

Re: Dont Forget These Verses Of The Bible by Fajoe2020: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
I think it's better seeing the decadence in this present times, "the devil you know is better than the Engel you don't" says the wise.
Re: Dont Forget These Verses Of The Bible by SatanBoss: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fajoe2020:
I think it's better seeing the decadence in this present times, "the devil you know is better than the Engel you don't" says the wise.
exactly my bro
Re: Dont Forget These Verses Of The Bible by Molahnelson(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Priests may not marry a woman defiled by prostitution, and they may not marry a woman who is divorced from her husband, for the priests are set apart as holy to their God.
Re: Dont Forget These Verses Of The Bible by Molahnelson(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
You don't condemn anybody because of their Life

Marrying a Virgin either does not guarantee a successful marriage

What you should look out for when marrying is the content of the person character.
Re: Dont Forget These Verses Of The Bible by SatanBoss: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Molahnelson:
You don't condemn anybody because of their Life

Marrying a Virgin either does not guarantee a successful marriage

What you should look out for when marrying is the content of the person character.
a character of an olosho has no contents my guy.
Re: Dont Forget These Verses Of The Bible by Molahnelson(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
SatanBoss:
a character of an olosho has no contents my guy.

Yeah you are right to a certain degree

but you see the same scripture you quoted earlier also said, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Inother word, a prostitute can be cleaned of all her unrighteousness if she repent from her sins and embrace the grace

Furthermore it also said, Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

so there is a hope for a prostitute rather not to condemn them
Re: Dont Forget These Verses Of The Bible by SatanBoss: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Molahnelson:

Yeah you are right to a certain degree

but you see the same scripture you quoted earlier also said, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Inother word, a prostitute can be cleaned of all her unrighteousness if she repent from her sins and embrace the grace

Furthermore it also said, Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

so there is a hope for a prostitute rather not to condemn them

but you also know that that is the business of the olosho and her god or jesus abi, not mine. mine is to follow the rule and do what dosnt put me into wahala, her job is to confess if she like to

(1) (Reply)

"Dog Of Satan", What's It? / Artificial Insemination For Single Ladies ( Your View On It) / No Matter How Good You Are, You Can Never Please A Wrong Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.