Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! (32727 Views)

Poll: What's Your Prediction?

Nigeria Will Win: 93% (123 votes)
Ethiopia Will Win: 6% (9 votes)
It'd end in a draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by richardoz(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2011
Kudos to our boys and Siasia
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by doublekay: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2011
Our chance of making it to the nations cup gets brighter
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by medjai(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2011
I was very critical of Siasia's decision to invite IK Uche but I'm glad he was able to justify his inclusion in the squad.
The problem of cohesion is still present, we were mostly reliant on the individual genius of the players but with time, the team will cohere.
Joel Obi, IMO, was our best player. Mikel was just a passenger, as usual. Anichebe also didn't do much. The good thing now is that Guinea are just one point ahead of us and we only need to beat them here in Nigeria to be assured of qualification.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by pelezico: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2011
Does anyone have a download link for this game
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by newmi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2011
IKE's last goal was for all the injuries and a statement that "am back please give me more playing time siasa"
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by chrisical(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2011
NTA'S coverage of the match was abject.And thats even an understatement.Its pitiful that a station that claims to be the largest TV network in AFRICA cant beam a live soccer match to millions of Nigerians at home,efficiently.Bunch of over-paid and senseless nuccas. angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by Rossikk(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2011
The SE played with a new hunger. What characterizes all Siasia's teams is the hunger in the players.

They play like they're ready to die on the pitch. I often wonder how Siasia manages to bring that out in all his sides.  smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by alldone(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
The team is now competitive not the old days that people have automatic shirt even with injuries. Ahmed musa is trying and he would soon bench most of those old guys.

IK is still the best striker we have, very decisive. we cant forget what he did during qualifiction to SA 2010. He is the man.

THank God, no more Yak, He tried in his days but we have new legs now.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by coolusman: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2011
i GOT ANNOYED YESTERDAY CUS IT WAS LIKE I WAS WATCHING HOME BASED PLAYERS PLAYING. THEY STILL PLAY LIKE THEY ARE POMPOUS.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by Mayodsaint(m): 3:36am On Mar 29, 2011
I BEG THE NFF they shouldnt dictat 4 Sia1. i belif he is going to bring d lost glory of super eagles in a while!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by Antiscam1: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
Siasia will rule d world as a coach! watchout!,d guy seems to know what it takes!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by Ormania(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
Congrats Super Eagles fans. embarassed

Take my word, Eagles will lose the returne leg at Addis. sad

u wanna know how? i dont know but the truth is this 9ija team is not that strong.

see u after June.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ormania:
Congrats Super Eagles fans. embarassed

Take my word, Eagles will lose the returne leg at Addis. sad

u wanna know how? i dont know but the truth is this 9ija team is not that strong.

see u after June.

Oh thou of little faith cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church / The Saudi-Led Takeover Of Newcastle Has Been Completed / Iwuanyanwu Nationale 1994 Plane Crash: The Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.