Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,717,146 members, 6,423,943 topics. Date: Friday, 06 August 2021 at 04:31 AM

A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) (56679 Views)

Chinese Restaurant in Lagos Condemns Closure by FG, Says Gov't Lied Against It / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Gift96(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yoruba people and Amala. Igbo people and okpa
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Raychee(f): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bigdik70inch2:

Huh!!!!!!!

I see..u seem not to prefer swallow foods rather something like indomie and egg,bread and tea, right!??

Just my obs,right?? cool

Ehn who told you?? Pounded yam is my favourite meal.
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Orpe7(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
mujibson:
That iya dunni Amala is better than skye. My mum supplies both iya dunni and ose oluwa their yam flour.

Iya dunni died last week, you know?

Wow, I didnt know o
Never met her sef
And I was there today to buy amala and also pick up my order for ewedu for my son
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Orpe7(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=shesawesome post=96964578][/quote]

I stay at heritage estate behind zartech
Don't know much about rents in that area u asked about
All I know is that the agents here can be crazy
All of them demanding for 20%
Lying that they aren't the direct agent
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by DawnEden(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
I prefer ola mommy to amala skye because of the less rowdiness. Although their quality are quite the same.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by FuckThaMod: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yoruba pple cry
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by poweredcom(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anytime I go ibadan again I must visit Amala Skye oooo

Chei
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Bigdik70inch2(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raychee:

Ehn who told you?? Pounded yam is my favourite meal.

Chaiiii..

The preparation process is jux too stressful....

I can bet my two balls......that u r either form ekiti/osun/ondo for u to enjoy taking that so much?? tongue tongue

Those people hardly sight yam without turning to pounded yam u know.....
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Revolva(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
I can sell my birthright for a plate of hot soft Amala and gbegiri soup and ogunfe meat

Oh lord who seniority help

Ibadan is the HQ and capital of Amala in the world

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by felzokugo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Na amala joint get all dis long write up... Top notch iberiberism dey worry u.
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by noble2faith(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Revolva:
I can sell my birthright for a plate of hot soft Amala and gbegiri soup and ogunfe meat

Oh lord who seniority help

Ibadan is the HQ and capital of Amala in the world

Nigerian Esau

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Ajeyo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
If you like Amala, you are a cultist grin

My mum sells amala and my nick name is amala�
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by shesawesome: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Orpe7:

I stay at heritage estate behind zartech
Don't know much about rents in that area u asked about
All I know is that the agents here can be crazy
All of them demanding for 20%
Lying that they aren't the direct agent
Oh thank you
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by paddyofboss(m): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2020
fergie001:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahah grin grin grin grin

Na Glory make you lean, no be us grin
Weyrey grin
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by everyevery: 3:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Skye is dope
Ojurin amala too na oga boss
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Raychee(f): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Bigdik70inch2:

Chaiiii..

The preparation process is jux too stressful....

I can bet my two balls......that u r either form ekiti/osun/ondo for u to enjoy taking that so much?? tongue tongue

Those people hardly sight yam without turning to pounded yam u know.....

Ekiti grin
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Bigdik70inch2(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2020
Raychee:

Ekiti grin

I got u.......... cheesy

I knew u were 100% from Ekiti.....but decided to jux add those two states..........inn omo Ekiti Kete pelu uyan sha........hahaha

I'm haff ekiti haff osun too.....
Dad:Osun..
Mum:Ekiti...

She can kill for pounded yam too.....

Btw...where exactly r u from in ekiti??

Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Liposure: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2020
Rex123:

You know some people find it disgusting to eat food without pepper. I cant eat foods without Pepper and i'm not Yoruba
me2
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Raychee(f): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bigdik70inch2:

I got u.......... cheesy

I knew u were 100% from Ekiti.....but decided to jux add those two states..........inn omo Ekiti Kete pelu uyan sha........hahaha

I'm haff ekiti haff osun too.....
Dad:Osun..
Mum:Ekiti...

She can kill for pounded yam too.....

Btw...where exactly r u from in ekiti??

Okemesi Ekiti
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Bigdik70inch2(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Raychee:

Okemesi Ekiti

Oh!!!!what a small girl from a small village cheesy cheesy..

Lemme pm u.....so we could gist better on Whatsapp......
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Liposure:
me2
Jxt as i'm finding it hard to eat food that are less spicy
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Raychee(f): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2020
Bigdik70inch2:

Oh!!!!what a small girl from a small village cheesy cheesy..

Lemme pm u.....so we could gist better on Whatsapp......

Too bad. I don't really chat on WhatsApp. Chai
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Bigdik70inch2(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Raychee:

Too bad. I don't really chat on WhatsApp. Chai

C'mon come off that.......

Btw....I'm a very busy guy Oo but then a times chatting with someone new is fun nah...........

Wouldn't u be happy chatting with an alpha guy tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by Cabardin: 5:16pm On Jul 19
The restaurant looks interesting. What about the menu?
Re: A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) by GabriellePeake: 5:23pm On Jul 19
I like more elegant restaurants. I like delicate dishes, they're invented by a talented chef. He's always willing to experiment and create. I really enjoyed Invisible Bar Mumbai, which my husband and I visited on our honeymoon. It's certainly not the only restaurant we visited, but it was very memorable. And now about what we liked most in India.
To begin with, I liked the Indian massage. It's an enjoyable procedure, which has a positive effect on health and psychological state. I'll definitely come back to India again to try this miracle treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) / A Nairalander Catches Snake Fish In Niger Delta - Pics / Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.