Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) (6450 Views)

Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by EaglesEyes1(m): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2020
Is this girl ok at all?

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by EaglesEyes1(m): 7:13am On Dec 10, 2020
More pics

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2020
grin

How can a chronic beggar call someone broke ?

I thought it is God that punish, devil too can? Just learnt something from a hoe.

I am not surprise typical naija vagina person, urgent 2k.

Don't give naija girl money and watch her drop curses you never know existed.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Cutehector(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2020
grin
PUSSYHOE:
grin

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2020

17 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Athemisia: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2020
Ya man this shit was staged man..

7 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Sundrus: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2020
If that chat na real...then that girl need to go see psychiatrist for proper evaluation. Na wa

8 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by dimexy247(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2020
Fake and lame. NL and fake stories are like..............someone should provide that Jacob Zuma pics abeg.

debbydams:
So we still have some stupid ladies that does this.. Like how I wan even talk sef, demanding on a guy when u are not my parents for what.. Dear future hubby u are lucky to have me as your wife o
The least I ever did was asking a friend to lend me money � for my business due to the lockdown nd non of them responded.. Nd I doubled my hustle, m.doing fine now.. So why will some ladies be stupid.. I used to spend 3k 4k on my hair nd tiring plus I dont have time going to saloon..
M not a hair stylist but I saw how they are doing it each I make my hair.. Guess what I did,
I bought the baby head nd cap for wig, weavon, bonding.. Nd m doing wig myself now without spending much money �..

You don't need to shalaye. It's your responsibility and business, so why the noise.

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Yellowblack: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2020
Lolx...

Nothing person no go see for nairaland
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by debbydams(f): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2020
So we still have some stupid ladies that does this.. Like how I wan even talk sef, demanding on a guy when u are not my parents for what.. Dear future hubby u are lucky to have me as your wife o
The least I ever did was asking a friend to lend me money � for my business due to the lockdown nd non of them responded.. Nd I doubled my hustle, m.doing fine now.. So why will some ladies be stupid.. I used to spend 3k 4k on my hair nd tiring plus I dont have time going to saloon..
M not a hair stylist but I saw how they are doing it each I make my hair.. Guess what I did,
I bought the baby head nd cap for wig, weavon, bonding.. Nd m doing wig myself now without spending much money �..

3 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by jeyselassie(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2020
You're chatting with yourself na

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2020
debbydams:

OK we get it you don't bill for hair. What about other billings?

5 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by debbydams(f): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

OK we get it you don't bill for hair. What about other billings?
I don't bill for anything infact my last relationship � I was d spending on that simp..

3 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by odinson1(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2020
A beggar calling someone Broke!
This is why I Keep saying that these nigerian hoes aren't worth it,They are selfish,rude,lazy and Greedy. She even had the Guts to Say That she was giving him an opportunity to spend on her because they Were friends,This is why I don't like keeping Friendships with Females anymore because they are only out To Extract Resources from you,get Unlimited Attention and Validation.

And as for the Guy,I Applaud His Maturity And Sarcastic Demeanor! He Knew that spending Unnecessarily on Women wasn't his Responsibility,and he doesn't spend stupidly on Women, I guess he is Not a "Real man"

To all men who can see this,Pls stop Spending on women,stop Granting then Favours,stop Giving them Attention and validation! They only Cherish you for the Resources they extract from you,you can see how she started Insulting the Guy and his Generation when he refused to be Manipulated by her

The bottom line is this : If you spend on a woman today,she will Be grateful and say thank you
Don't spend on her tomorrow,she will call you broke and stingy,she will even go as far as Raining insults at you

@Zzor
Shortyy
Chi59
sapphire
Virginprincess
Pocohantas
This is one of the things Redpill is useful for,to Know when we are being Manipulated by Women,and to know how to Control the situation. You all see the Stories Men bring here about how Girls Used and manipulated them,then dumped them when they became broke and useless. If you don't Teach the redpill to your sons,you are Wicked and heartless mothers who naturally Knows the truth about female nature and psychology but refused to Warn your Sons about Them

Ubunja, Martinez39s, GLYCOLYSIS, CAPSLOCKED, Dpsychologist, Pansophist, Skepticus,Caveadullam.....I am Eternally Grateful to you Guys for Your Intelligence,Time And Empathy.You all have Saved me from Asslicking,I remember a time when I Thought beautiful Women were Angels on Earth who Should be worshiped( I even Went as far as to Blaspheme against God because of one of my Crush then when I was still Religious) Pls guys keep on spreading the redpill Gospel.
HARDDON I don't know if you are A redpiller but I'm grateful to you for your Dating Drills Thread,You all will Live long to eat the fruits of your labour

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by debbydams(f): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2020
dimexy247:
Fake and lame. NL and fake stories are like..............someone should provide that Jacob Zuma pics abeg.

You don't need to shalaye. It's your responsibility and business, so why the noise.
nd who's making noise pls. Nd ivposted what I like why are quoting me.. Are u okay nd dont have anybwork doing.. It to early na.. A normal man � should be heading to his working place.. Na people like u dey bill lady.. Jobless dude.. Nd mind your business

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by dimexy247(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2020
Lol, if I should be heading to my workplace, where are you supposed to be heading? Bush? Vaginal people will not cease to amaze me, if you don't want to be quoted, then get the hell outta this forum.

Billing is so good if that's what you want to hear, who doesn't like free money. I won't give you what you want to hear, mumu.

debbydams:
nd who's making noise pls. Nd ivposted what I like why are quoting me.. Are u okay nd dont have anybwork doing.. It to early na.. A normal man � should be heading to his working place.. Na people like u dey bill lady.. Jobless dude.. Nd mind your business
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by dimexy247(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Stop shalaye. All na fake

debbydams:
I don't bill for anything infact my last relationship � I was d spending on that simp..

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by debbydams(f): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2020
dimexy247:
Lol, if I should be heading to my workplace, where are you supposed to be heading? Bush? Vaginal people will not cease to amaze me, if you don't want to be quoted, then get the hell outta this forum.

Billing is so good if that's what you want to hear, who doesn't like free money. I won't give you what you want to hear, mumu.

continue m enjoying u grin..werey
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by dimexy247(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2020
Now you're talking, instead of that useless blabbing. Okponu. grin

debbydams:
continue m enjoying u grin..werey
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by GodWrites: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2020
These parasitic broke hoes will never learn to be self-reliant. Even some hardcore feminists believe a guy owns them money, which is very prevalent among Nigerian girls.

If a girl doesn't have a car, a business, or she's unemployed, she have no business with me. Raise your standard guys, and limit the insult.

8 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Michelle55: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2020
dimexy247:

LOL.. Please don't spoil her shine nau.
What's wrong with all of you kwanu? cheesy
Can't somebody shalaye in peace again ni? grin

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Michelle55: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2020
debbydams:
Sweetheart, you really don't owe anyone an explanation. They will end up seeing it as a marketing strategy
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2020
who wrote the script?
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2020
Koburu smiley smiley
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by doayt09: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2020
debbydams:
lol.
Nigerian girls are stupid and useless.
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by paulolee(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2020
looked staged bt if its real dt means i blame dt gee for aving soo much time to waste on broke leeches...
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2020
Lol. I like the way the guy handled her. She is broke and at the same time she is rude. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by austine4real(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2020
It's only in NIGERIA u see a BEGGAR address someone as BROKE.
Sometimes the way they request for money make me wonder if they actually gave you money to keep for them..
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Kondomatic(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
grin

My brother, one of the craziest thing I have learned from relationships is that Women break up with guys because the guys couldn't give them what they cannot give themselves

You see that Priscilla how are you doing?

That was soooooo me.

You go dey think say you don finish this person kpatakpata and they will reply in a way that will make you wonder if they read everything you sent.

It weakens whoever wants to start a fight with you.

The only difference between I and the guy is that he has time to continue with the chat.

I for don lock up tey tey.

4 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Lol. I like the way the guy handled her. She is broke and at the same time she is rude. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Incase you don't know na me talk
BEGGING na their BIRTHRIGHT naaaa.
Just Imagine the authority with which she Begged

They see it as their Genetic Make-up.
Sometimes I wonder if these Girls have parents..
Are they all ORPHANS or Destitute...?
Even Orphans don't beg like this..
Why Live above ur means & still have a terrible habit..?Is this not curse?
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Meedon: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2020

Nigeria girls are ................ Complete the sentence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Man To Depend On A Lady For His Financial Needs? / How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship / My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.