Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver (32456 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) / Stray Bullet From Police & Armed Robbers Kills Keke Driver In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by udemzyudex(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
Chai.. How many weeks to end this year? The police man just ended his life before the end of the year.

End police brutality now.
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by GregOGreg(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
KILLED
KILLED
KILLED
that is what we wake up each day to hear...........
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zoogeria

1 Like

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Rareoil(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zombies will call the protesters 'enemy of the state'.

9 Likes

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by OBIGS(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
The Nigeria govt is massively suppressing the endsars hashtag kn twitter. And I've notice they threatened celebrities not to speak up. Feminist girls are also the biggest betrayals. They have achieved fame and start talking about irrelevant things in there respective pages. I now believe they had there own objective like gay rights. We must fight to make Nigeria better #endbadgovernancein Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by techmo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by pickatyouu: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is getting too much in this country
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by benuejosh: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ahh! They should not come and start end police o.
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by WibusJaga: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Too bad.
The entire NPF needs to be overhauled including their recruitment process; only qualified graduates should be employed.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by webmaster99(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
this is war loading

1 Like

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Johnbosco77(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
The leaders of this country are they all cursed??

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Anabaraonyepete(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Uwa Chukwu kere choo ya mma, ka umu mmadu ji akpa alu.
Why are we turning our beautiful nation to a jungle? May God save us.
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
.... as usual from the USELESS country.
The Useless One never Fails

1 Like

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by fohiss: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Graysons: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
cc Saintbishop
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by JoeEeL(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Igbos in Rivers, don't join any silly protest. Everyone in the zoo keeps scapegoating y'all, even your own very blood (Ikwerre). Any small thing, they go say na IPOB, start dey call soldier.

Sometimes, it is good to just have a chill at the back and watch events unfold. Southern Nigerians have not suffered enough. The suffering has to enter well well well. More have to be killed like chickens and guinea fowls before they may rise beyond petty ethnic divides or accusations.

I have been saying it since Day 1. Don't think Nigeria is Europe or other progressive places. When you protest, don't behave like the useless NLC / TUC that will go and rest after 1 week. YOU MUST CONTINUE. angry angry YOU NEVER DAMNN STOP!

In your continuous resistance is when all the changes by the oppressor must be visibly implemented. You should be thinking of resisting for months and even years, not a few weeks.

I saw some of my educated proud foools from the south saying anyone still protesting now is a hoodlum and I just shook my head. I realised black man's brain was simply moulded to be stupiid.

And this is the reward.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by shaw2(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
I tot ipob is the problem in Rivers?
So it's now police.

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by HonLord: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
obi4eze:
The problem of this country is much more than protests but it could be a vehicle to achieve greatness.

What Hitler Wike and IGP has created in Rivers State. Wike love this kind of issue, especially when life is taken so that his drug voice can be heard by many in 93.7fm station. Now he can pay the family N20million and compensate the Keke Union for their member. He is the cause and curse of South South Problem since 2015.

That Hitler cannot escape the wrath of the people VERY SOON; VERY VERY SOON. His own time will be like this and IT'S LOADING. He killed people in Oyigbo en mass in the name of chasing IPOB. He did not see the bad road in Oyigbo to build Fly Over, or even around Akpajo, Refinery Junction or Onne/Trailer Park Junction, all he is doing is USING OTHER LGA REVENUE TO develop Ikwerre Lands.

Let those close to him, GIVE HIM THIS MESSAGE THAT "His time his coming and Loading just like this young man". . . . . . .
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Danny50: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... We Move.
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by oluxy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
IGP has giving them go ahead to shoot.

Why won't he?

Every atrocities and shooting should be hanged on the shoulder of IGP for he has ordered the police to shoot at people.
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by lkillbrokehoes: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
I saw the video on whatsapp and it's saddening
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by nettpen: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
techmo:

You will not talk now o. If them begin insult ur useless papa (Buhari) U go begin quote everybody with useless analysis. Thunder go dey fire U dey go.

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by onyxo76(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
wetin dey always do this police people sef, must you always kill somebody? later when people burn your station, you go begin claim endangered species and say that you cannot work

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by nettpen: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
HonLord:

What Hitler Wike and IGP has created in Rivers State. Wike love this kind of issue, especially when life is taken so that his drug voice can be heard by many in 93.7fm station. Now he can pay the family N20million and compensate the Keke Union for their member. He is the cause and curse of South South Problem since 2015.

That Hitler cannot escape the wrath of the people VERY SOON; VERY VERY SOON. His own time will be like this and IT'S LOADING. He killed people in Oyigbo en mass in the name of chasing IPOB. He did not see the bad road in Oyigbo to build Fly Over, or even around Akpajo, Refinery Junction or Onne/Trailer Park Junction, all he is doing is USING OTHER LGA REVENUE TO develop Ikwerre Lands.

Let those close to him, GIVE HIM THIS MESSAGE THAT "His time his coming and Loading just like this young man". . . . . . .

Wike is very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Notatribalist(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
JohnspeakU:
There’s a fresh protest around some axis in port harcourt as a policeman allegedly killed a keke driver in Rukpokwu because of 100 naira bribe.

It seems some police officers have not learned their lessons despite the destruction that characterized the #EndSARS protest.
We asked for police reform, but sadly the old man in asorock does not knw what that means.

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
iamadonis2:
And the police played right into the hands of the masses again. The IGP should forget his threats. The protests only need an emotional trigger such as this to kick off again.

I used to feel invincible before but the last 3 weeks have humbled me. Really, being a Nigerian is a crime at birth. Staying back in Nigeria sets you light years apart from any form of growth as experienced by citizens of other countries even Somalia.

So, guys, this may very well be the reawakening!
#EndSARS

I used to feel invincible before but the last 3 weeks have humbled me

wetin happen
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by HundredWays(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
sammysneh:
End police brutality version 2.0 officially kick started

This country is finished, God protect me and my family till I get enough money to run from this blood stained country called Nigeria

This is too much already..
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by HundredWays(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
iamadonis2:
And the police played right into the hands of the masses again. The IGP should forget his threats. The protests only need an emotional trigger such as this to kick off again.

I used to feel invincible before but the last 3 weeks have humbled me. Really, being a Nigerian is a crime at birth. Staying back in Nigeria sets you light years apart from any form of growth as experienced by citizens of other countries even Somalia.

So, guys, this may very well be the reawakening!
#EndSARS
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by fineboynl(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
second wave of police protect will tear Nigeria apart. there is no justification of killing keke Rider.

Ruger. bribing and corruption is the motive of criminals joining the Nigeria police.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims / Motorcyclists Robbers In Imo Nearly Burnt To Death (Photos) / Agim Cyprian Chukwudi Shot By Policema In Cross River Over N15000 Debt (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.