Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver (32457 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) / Stray Bullet From Police & Armed Robbers Kills Keke Driver In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by DoubleEngine007: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
All I know is that, Nigeria doesn't have a President...
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by JoeEeL(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
techmo:

Wetin this one wan blab?
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
There is nothing that lifeless one can do because he is lifeless. One thing I am waiting for is the retirement of our service chiefs, if they will go or not know that the president is a walking scarecrow
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Nato008(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
i just hope no one will tag it ipob.....just saying sha

1 Like

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by ISRAEL4298(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
This country does not what dieing for.
Give them 100 boss or 50 boss and go your way m

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

I used to feel invincible before but the last 3 weeks have humbled me

wetin happen

Business, me and customs. I called everyone I thought I knew. Who sigh? I received my consignment though but extremely late. This is less than 2 weeks to Christmas. My business lost considerable time it would have used to make sales revenue.
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by kmst1: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle

When protest start them go say na hoodlums

RIP
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Enjoy ur one Nigerian while it last!! May God punish anyone that named that street Rukpokwu!! Vagabonds everywhere keep denying ur lineage efulefus!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by ignis: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Second wave of protest loading...
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Flynnthekidd(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is the tragedy #EndSARS protesters wanted to prevent for us all and people were more concerned bout the roads being blocked. Well, we're all victims waiting to happen! Who's next?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by stanluiz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
As long as the protests is happening in rukporo ( ikwere land) I don't have a problem. They should not take this protest to obigbo or any Igbo communities in rivers State.

If the protests is hijacked by ikwere cultist and hoodlum. Let me see how wike will blame ipob.

Ipob should also learn to be silent and keep quiet. They should not put mouth in any thing that happen outside the SE. That's why afonjas was blaming them for the destruction in Lagos after end sars protest because kanu could not keep his mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by stanluiz(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
Enjoy ur one Nigerian while it last!! May God punish anyone that named that street Rukpokwu!! Vagabonds everywhere keep denying ur lineage efulefus!
They said that their ancestors are from benin Edo state . No problem. Just ignore them.
They are useless and inconsequential.

They don't any value to Igbo race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Obyino: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
And that stupid IG ordered his men to shoot people on the leg when the feel that the are being attacked.... Nigeria don tire me sad

1 Like

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by kmst1: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Liar Mohammad will not react now
When they burn police station now they will all come out to condemn the hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Originalsly: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
iamadonis2:

And the police played right into the hands of the masses again. The IGP should forget his threats. The protests only need an emotional trigger such as this to kick off again.

I used to feel invincible before but the last 3 weeks have humbled me. Really, being a Nigerian is a crime at birth. Staying back in Nigeria sets you light years apart from any form of growth as experienced by citizens of other countries even Somalia.

So, guys, this may very well be the reawakening!
#EndSARS

Why now?.... now that Nigerians are waking up to end the oppression?... Police need to face consequences for their abuse.... if the IG does not want to do it then the masses will. Justice must now be served.... either orderly or disorderly... court justice or jungle justice.
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by robosky02(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na waoooo

For just #100
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Dejicano(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Will they ever have sense self undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Farki: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
The usual government dogs are not talking. I said it that the killing of Nigerians indiscriminately will continue but fools who don't want any kind of inconvenience were against the protest.

It's things like this that brings countries down.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Farki: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Rareoil:
Zombies will call the protesters 'enemy of the state'.

Those zombies are the real enemies of the state. They have put more efforts into frustrating Nigerians who were killed and maimed by the security forces than actually doing anything tangible to fix the country.

When things get out of control they will be one of the people crying here about how much the government had messed up.
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Abiboss: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
obi4eze:
The problem of this country is much more than protests but it could be a vehicle to achieve greatness.
So what should we do about the problem, sit and look?

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Abiboss: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Raydos:

Which kind mumu Protest be this?? Police wey Dem suppose don kill immediately, Put tyre for hin Neck and burn am

If nah one petty thief snatch bag for road now, Una go don burn am, But now wey una suppose act, You dey dull!!

Rubbish!!

Why are talking like senseless dog? So if you kill person you go wait make them nab u?
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Raydos: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Abiboss:

Why are talking like senseless dog? So if you kill person you go wait make them nab u?

Nah your Stupid father and your useless mother dey talk like senseless dog!!

You started it!
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by kmst1: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na wao this nairaland sef another fight behind keyboard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Abiboss: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Yet some stupid people on this Nairaland still believe lekki massacre is a myth
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Abiboss: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
Raydos:

Nah your Stupid father and your useless mother dey talk like senseless dog!!

You started it!
I already said it earlier that you're a senseless dog, I can't find the pat I mentioned your parents you dimwit, you need to grow up..
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by SaintBishop: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
Graysons:
cc Saintbishop
i no they stay for that area,so i have no idea about this.
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by chubinwa(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Police have eventually become a muster.
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Sammyblaq(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
If you see the Popo.. Click click Boom!.
#EndNigeria
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Tremple8v: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Boy scouts better pass Nigerian police. Even amotekun better pass them or OpC
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by Reference(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Said it. This is the only country that does not learn from its tragedies be it a civil war of three years or a violent anti establishement riot of three weeks. The status quo will be protected by those hell bent in creating Nigeria after their own image.

Said it. It was too early to end the protests on the basis of false promises made by those who brought this country to where it is. This is the result. A country that simply does not want it differently.

Where are those, anti citizens, who vocally called for the status quo....speak up and tell us what good you can see in this.
Re: Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver by EdiskyHarry: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
The only thing that can help Nigeria now is to dismiss all these criminals called Nigeria police and start a fresh recruitment, only graduates should be given guns as policemen, not these cultist, drug addicts and these useless illiterates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agim Cyprian Chukwudi Shot By Policema In Cross River Over N15000 Debt (Graphic) / 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) / Fati Umar Dikko: Police Arrests Notorious Fraudster In Kano (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.