Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? (26009 Views)

COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School / Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) / Madam Koi Koi: The MOST FEARED Woman In Boarding Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? by femi4: 5:56am On Dec 11, 2020
Onetimentertain:

Proud of what exactly undecided
Freedom
Re: BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? by leomarz007: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2020
ok there are several cases of pedos perpetuating the gay and lesbian acts back then in school. we as juniors(my 2 razz buddies) we were too stubborn than our peers to our seniors. No one tried that shit with us but we had our fair share of fresh girls at classroom block at night class.
Ok there was a devotion prefect that receives the gbola from a jnr after everyone had left for breakfast.

There was a ss3 senior that was from a wealthy family that bleeps guys in his cubicle and funny thing is his mates knew about it but said nothing and he was a house prefect.

I had a tall pretty slender melanin popping female physics teacher(reminiscing) that hugs me every Saturday when my peeps visited acting like my school mother, pets my head and rubs my broad shoulders in a funny way whenever she calls me to staff room to correct me whenever I failed an assignment. Unknowingly to me that she wanted me to do the do. But didn't know how to tell me or go about it as I was and still am very outspoken.
okay lemme gist you on a sanitory senior I caught at night trying to dig a juniors ass and I flashed my torchlight at him. That was the beginning of my special treatment as I no longer do Saturday cleaning of any sort unless our board master came to the hostel then he tells me to acts as if am working.
Lastly, there was this friend(I later founded out was bobrisky ) of a family friend that crept into my bed at night while I was deep asleep(Only God knows what he did to me) I later felt someone's arm on my waist. Eeeiii God! I turned with sleepy eyes and saw him at my back. He hailed me by calling my name and I asked him calmly what he was doing on my bunk and he told me a senior used his mattress and he didn't want to wake me up but share my bed for the night. Initially I havent really taken notice of this dude that he's full time gay as he walks like a girl. To cut the long story short, he came another night and slept at my front like a snake. As reflex would have it my hand felt a cold soft skin which in my subconscious know it's not my pillow or the wall. i quickly opened my eyes and as the devil would have it that was his ass I felt and I looked with my torch it was Chidera(his name) again on my bed. I nearly cried. I sat on my bed and asked him to leave and he pleaded that the senior wouldn't let him take his mattress as he has no where to sleep. He said i should pls let him sleep just one more night. Omo I just yelled at him(didnt know I had that voice in me lol) and the dude left and told me thank you.

I reported him to my Big bro and also told my buddies and that was when they laughed and played me his tape. That he does that to checkmate who would fall for his homo tricks. I later look this guy when he walks people of God this guy apart from say he is man like..his entire physique/gestures/voice is feminine.
Boarding school is fun I tell you but crazy at the same time. But more of fun and dependent life aprt from Saturday's visitations.

1 Like

Re: BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? by HonourableUche(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2020
DrKlever:
added some spices for what reason exactly?
I don't know oh
Re: BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? by Stevegoddy23: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yes in my dream
Re: BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? by DonroxyII: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
deleyi20:
BBC and other western media outlets are desperately promoting the victimisation mentality and identity across Nigeria and Africa at large and this trend should be checked.

There is no perfect society. We have all had bad experiences at certain times in our lives but We cannot become products of those experiences.

God bless Nigeria
Suffering and Smiling since 1914 ... You have been given Independence since 1960 what have you achieved on your own leadership ...

You would want people to keep their mouth shut and pretend as if Nothing happened even when same effect has psychological trauma on most ..

if Nigeria media should broadcast it, you will ban and sanction them but British media and CNN is now focusing on Nigeria , now go and ban them ..

God will not bless a Country that fails to Bless Itself ...

God is a Scientist not a Nigerian grin
Re: BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? by DonroxyII: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
hector:
Hmm...I thank God say I fit straff woman today. Wetin senior boys and some of my class boys do me for school no small at all. I was small, yellow, cute and soft so there is nothing I didn't see from those boys. The only luck is that I didn't allow anybody Bleep me in the ass.

Fear teenage boys for boarding school. Those boys can Bleep anything that has a hole.
As for me I will never allow any of my children attend boarding school no matter what.
I would prefer my Children to enrol in Day Command School for their Junior Class (Discipline purpose) and Normal school for their Senior Class but Boarding School is a NO No ...

A school where parent doesn't have daily control and monitoring of their Children is a "No school" to me ... Before something happened to your son or daughter that will make them put the blame on you and they will never let you know how much they are fvcked in the brain!

2 Likes

Re: BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? by Depressedkidd: 12:11am On Dec 13, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

Yup...

Had my anal drilled by one unfortunate bloke back then in class 1..

But I returned the favour, cool make some reservation with cult guys {as I was so afraid to be one then} , had my name scribbled (using burnt screwdriver) on his back; dude was shouting, there after his index finger [just the upper part with nail] got chopped off....

Damnn..

Technical School ehnnn...

Hmmmm ......
This story is somehow cos I just met a guy with the upper part of his left index finger missing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? by phelonrays: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Depressedkidd:

This story is somehow cos I just met a guy with the upper part of his left index finger missing.
grincheesy

Might not be him....

It happen somewhere down the SS..
Re: BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? by Depressedkidd: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
phelonrays:
grincheesy

Might not be him....

It happen somewhere down the SS..
I'm in SS. AKS
Re: BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? by phelonrays: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Depressedkidd:

I'm in SS. AKS

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? by Depressedkidd: 2:55am On Dec 15, 2020
phelonrays:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked

I'll ask if I see him again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor / Maduka University, Enugu, In Pictures / WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.