Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding (24467 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra / Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo) / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Yorts: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
embarassed
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Greatfullheart: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Las las we all know blame the devil. Nothing go say na it was the devil's work

Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
GavelSlam:
Pastor, why na.

Anyway, touch not...abi?

Those who misuse that scripture are beyond imbecilic...

It's common Bible or religious sense to know that a saint ceases to be anointed in any form the very moment he transgresses especially doing something as reprobate and abominable as pedophilia.

Anyone who covers for a clergyman in error has equally forfeited his conscience, and will burn in Hell along with the sinning spiritual hireling!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Frales6(f): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Some men sef.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by macolino(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Useless man
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
I wonder what really comes into men of this evil class to make them do this crazy and wicked thing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Farukshy: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
East that I learnt have many beautiful women,u went for a small girl, kai
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by prince2pac(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:
Pathetic!

Maybe it is what she was wearing.

Or she ate his money and collected iPhone from him.

I pity Naija women sha. Men own fear is not to marry olosho ba? Many Naija women would marry nonsense. Imagine if this didn’t come out. The woman would be married to a paedophile without knowing. Submitting and supporting for life. cry
what is it that she might be wearing.... I no understand some men sometimes.. las las na devil go take blame

Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by MrBanner(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
You sure this isn't pastor righteousness? The guy has been m.i.a for quite a while now

1 Like

Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Angy55(f): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bad eggs spoiling the name of the good ones.

Members would still attend his church. Worshippers of men not God.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
''As fear-gripped as she is, the other women held only subtle powwows in order not to incite "trouble" or "touch the anointed" as as the accused person is a pastor, a holy cankerworm accorded all the morally right and decenct-filled respect.''

This part made me laugh. No be only touch not my anointed, rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by pickatyouu: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
If found guilty should be met with harsh punishment.

Check my signature if you have a car. It might interest you
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Celestyn8213: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
So pathetic
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by thaoriginator: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Touch not the anointed one grin
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by RuddyFusion(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Evil Foundation matters
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by StubbornGENIUS: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Allegedly.Take note b4 commenting.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by grim33(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
If ? If found guilty? May your God forgive you.
Righteousness89:
So Unfortunate!
Such act is a shame to Him as a man and as one who is a Shepherd !
He should be appropriately Dealt with if found to be Guilty..
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by doggedfighter(f): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Growingboi:
This is simply spiritual manipulation. Don't call yourself "a pastor" if you can't fight spiritual battles.

Will you keep quiet,there !!!

Bringing your spiritual nonsense talk here undecided

What rubbish !
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Meteng: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
A clear case of village people activities
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Miracle2020: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Land of The risen crime must always represent us.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by when2(f): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
May God come to our aid. This type will even come to nairaland and be screeming that women are olosho! Agents of satan everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
And the God forsaken animal is still alive!! Just saparate pastor & anointed from the hea goat?! and castrate da motherfucker!!
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
This one no be clear eye a few days to your wedding pastor at that and with a minor
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
They say a fool at 40 is a fool forever...

Well, this particular fool is 49.

What can we say?
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Chummynoni(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
I don't pity the idiot. I only feel pity for his bride. What a shameful act!!
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by authority2006(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
paulolee:
pls leave "pastor" out of this, the man is a monster n dnt deserve to get married bcoz na him daughters go suffer am...castrate d mofo

But he's what he's, a pastor.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by ceeceeuwa: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
See them disgracing their gender!
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
PASTOR GEORGE FALL MY HAND OOOOO
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Kokaine(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:
Pathetic!

Maybe it is what she was wearing.

Or she ate his money and collected iPhone from him.

I pity Naija women sha. Men own fear is not to marry olosho ba? Many Naija women would marry nonsense. Imagine if this didn’t come out. The woman would be married to a paedophile without knowing. Submitting and supporting for life. cry
I always tell people. Crime has no race, gender, religion or ethnicity.

If this person was a Muslim, Christians will come here to insult Islam and all Muslims. Now do we see Muslims insulting Christianity here because its s pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by gwama2: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
When God has not called you to serve Him and you yourself enter religion hoping to fill your stomach. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love / Nigerian Man & 6 US Citizens Sentenced To Prison For Online Fraud Schemes - Dep / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.