Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding (24479 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra / Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo) / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by oluwagbenga98327: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote 6a_Qdq8Fvd1HMz4N_pBeMTUMVkCBPrfNP_qoO3dKCgMDgECO&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R[/quote]Sad times. Parents please be vigilant. My wife, come sit on my laps etc must be shunned and clearly discouraged
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Angy55:

Hahahaha. It is a necessity, there must be a leader.
If it wasn't necessary the bible wouldn't have talked about how he has called some to be Apostles, evangelist, prophets and pastors in the new testament.

and the bible also said come to me through christ
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Queenserah26(f): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
What the hell shocked
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Angy55(f): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
musicproducer:

and the bible also said come to me through christ

Lol!!! I give up.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Tremple8v: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Pastor don Bleep up , any way , one eye don close . Happy marriage life inside grin
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Mccall88(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dam mehn..
Conji may enter ram na first klass
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Angy55:

Lol!!! I give up.
pm me make i pray for u
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Sixfeetbelle: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Leoniine:
waiting for what men will say about their gender now...

Definitely not "Fear men"

That chant is only reserved for women.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Angy55(f): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
musicproducer:
pm me make i pray for u

I no want grin
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Sixfeetbelle: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Allegedly.Take note b4 commenting.

What is alleged here, please?

This case is of a man who raped a 5 year old girl. Evidence has proved that to be true. A grown man, either between the Pastor or his plumber raped a little girl.

I mean, If you want to protect your fellow men and continue championing paedophiles, be bold about it at the very least.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by higgs: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
How can anyone be attracted to a 5 year old girl?
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Sixfeetbelle: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Meteng:
A clear case of village people activities

A clear case of a randy man in action.

A man who isn't disciplined sexually is capable of commiting atrocities like this and worse. He doesn't need village people to help him.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Coinbased: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
really
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Nktessy(f): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
He fell from grace to grass
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by NaMeAboki: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
These ppl na dem carry 1st for child abuse whether sexual or physical - their priests & pastors na champion paedophiles.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Ayula911: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Unfortunate!
Such act is a shame to Him as a man and as one who is a Shepherd !
He should be appropriately Dealt with if found to be Guilty..

Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by enchy: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Unfortunate!
Such act is a shame to Him as a man and as one who is a Shepherd !
He should be appropriately Dealt with if found to be Guilty..

Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by dalass(f): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:
Pathetic!

Maybe it is what she was wearing.

Or she ate his money and collected iPhone from him.

I pity Naija women sha. Men own fear is not to marry olosho ba? Many Naija women would marry nonsense. Imagine if this didn’t come out. The woman would be married to a paedophile without knowing. Submitting and supporting for life. cry

The Pastor without Church @ almost 50 years would have married a woman who has no idea of his paedophile tendencies, give birth to a girl and Wahala go start.... Definitely the idiot won't be getting married this Saturday with this devilish act cool
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Angy55:

I no want grin
u got want, God said u need it wink
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by YungMillionaire: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
Starzo:
last reply to u the traditional priests that do human sacrifices are actually following traditional beliefs that supports the act and propagate murder Any Pastor that kills anybody is acting against Christian teaching that strictly forbid taking of another human life. Jesus (the foundation of Christianity) even said if you're slapped on one cheek don't reciprocate but turn the other.munch on these words and get understanding Bye

Oya lets go and burn down all the churches since this pastor is a pedophilic rapist.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by Jossibest(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mr pastor
Your cup don full..you wan try God abi? The big fish way dey wait you dey coner there they wait 4 you and na him you come go chop small fish way never strong for eatin...shame don catch ur wife to be and ur inlaws and even ur own family members.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding by delishpot: 12:56am On Dec 11, 2020
I thought Biafra s were all saints judging by the way IPOB preach how naija is rotten and only Biafra is the answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 48 Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Herbalist In Lokoja (photos) / Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love / Nigerian Man & 6 US Citizens Sentenced To Prison For Online Fraud Schemes - Dep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.