Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

My Sex Story Part1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Story Part1 (261 Views)

Please Help My Sex Life / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: My Sex Experience With A Customer Care Lady (18+) / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sex Story Part1 by Haymanner: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
I am a guy in my twenties,Next year i would be 21 years old.
let me begin.
My name is Raymond,i am in s.s3,I was a virgin till when i was about to write my jamb,i don't like anything about sex till when all my room mates well talking about our history teacher(MRS.JANE).
Mrs. jane which was in her mid thirties,was an elegant and charming personality,her curvy tits,shiny teeths and her big butt made great impacts in her beauty.
Our house was closed to her house,she lived lonely as she was a divorcee.........
CONTINUE READING ON
WWW.NAIJATALKONLINE..COM

(1) (Reply)

The Bias On The Fight Against Gender Based Violence / I Need An Old Facebook Account. I'll Pay You For It / Ladies are now Freaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.