Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation (25418 Views)

Tribunal sacks PDP Reps, Senate Candidates; affirms Fom (Reps), Lalong (Senate) / Did Buhari Keep Osinbajo Out Of Security Affairs? / Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by Resees: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=baliyubla post=96926683] Jubrin Al Sudani till 2023. Nigeria! The only shithole to be ruled by a foreigner for 6 years 2017-2023.[/quote
Lol
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by Resees: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu my bro said it but we didnt take him serious because he is an ibo man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Idrisk19:
NASS has no power to summoned President

He wasn't summoned but invited. There is a clear difference between the two words. Even at that, a responsible President would not wait for any invitation before addressing his nation on a subject bothering on security !

Buhari is simply a failure in every sense of it,shikena !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
If you are not born into nigeria, then you my friend are lucky.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by Hayjay231(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
Truth
Jirehz:
Dead men tell no tales
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by Coinbased: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
ok
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Have we been scammed truly ? Is the figure in aso rock a Sudanese really ? Northerners, can you defend the hide and seek game the figure you presented to Nigerians as Mr Buhari is playing with us ? Are you guys not ashamed of the obvious incompetence of this lifeless fellow in aso rock ?

What is this man's problem ? Is it English language or what exactly ? Nigerians are already accustomed to the whack accent that's so difficult to understand. Is he an impostor truly ? For crying out loud,what's so difficult in addressing your nation as the President ? Could it be that the military service chiefs know a secret or two and that's why they could not be relieved of their jobs even in the face of their obvious poor performance ?

What will happen if the man in aso rock turns out to be an impostor ? What will be our reactions ? So many questions begging for answers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by SirBunky85(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Not surprised
In a saner clime
The judiciary, the legislative and the executive are not romancing each other
But in Nigeria they dine and wine , romance , bang and cuddle each other
So as a result the president can misbehave
in saner clime,fraudsters like you don't comment on public forum

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by profbray(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
I said it that the Buhari I knw will never honour that invitation, I refuse to believe that we have a President since 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by maxzzo1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ahahahahahaha d battery Neva full
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by sojfarm: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is not wise one.

This administration really lacks diplomacy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by atanda247: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Buhari gat no regards for anybody, not even sure he will hand over power in 2023. To chase him out of power will likely take more than prayer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by nnamdi640: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
That is what you get when you choose a tyrant or a lunatic to be your leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by Arysexy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
godumes:
They made a mistake! They should have told him to come and sign loan from China or contract of road construction to Ninja Republic.

grin cheesy

U made me choke on my eba grin

The man for rush down. E no dey carry ear hear loan.

I just dey laugh the sophisticated morons that packaged this brain dead Cow as Messiah in 2015 and 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by HRMK: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
who is waiting for who?when malami made it nass has no powers to summon the president!i think nass shuld av used a better word to invite!olorunnishakin wuld av bn ok for nass as chief of general staff!!
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by Owologbo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by Babaken(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Another national disgrace for them.
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by chubinwa(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
So for there minds, they actually thought baba was going to come. lol.
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by Dawnofhope: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why must they wait for him ? Has he ever fullfill his promises ?
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by themanderon: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
By the time Nigerians realize the fraud going on in aso rock they Will not rest easy. It's obvious something sinister is going on in that dark coven. Nigeria is the only country in the world where the people never get to see their President. No press conference, no interviews nothing. He is rarely seen in public and only addresses his citizens through his media assistants.
They have refused to retire those service chiefs that have past their sell by date. All these is pointing to a conspiracy against the citizens of this nation but this lie will soon be unfolded. They cannot hide it for much longer. Devils.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by Fashdeejay(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
The National Assembly, bunch of toothless chihuahuas.
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by CoolAmbience(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
thundafire:
When he as cows to attend to

Address them for what?

Mtchewww.
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by Coronavirus1: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
osuofia2:
Nna go wait tire, Speaker Femi Gbajabiamala think he can use Tinubu tactics to embarrass PMB. We already know the Tinubu Job in this.
E no go work. let Tinubu come out clear and stop throwing punch from Femi Babariga
Stop this your break dance
truth most be told
Nigeria don't have a president only Audio President
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by ahamonyeka(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Let me visit Sudan and come back.
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by chozzy: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lol
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by ofiko123(m): 1:39am On Dec 11, 2020
judetov2:
u think that lifeless body will come there?

I doubt it.. In the first place I don't think the national assembly has the right to summon the president..
Re: Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation by Sheriman(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2020
Nigerians don buy market from a Sudanese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials / Donald Duke: "You Can’t Zone My Constitutional Right To Contest For President" / FG Has Paid $2bn For Second Niger Bridge – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.