Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) (43877 Views)

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Musa Uba, Buhari’s Adc’s Father-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by adecz: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
DennisEche:

You are right sir, Hausa's are more religious than Fulani's

Religion is the whip or bulala that
the Fulani use to keep & control the
timid Hausas.
You don't see them using Shari'a law
on Fulanis. Buhari even sends northern
governors to the bush to negotiate
with Fulani bandits and killers, but
they will be catching Hausa boys in
the towns & scraping their hairs for
keeping bushy or trending hairstyles or
wearing "crazy" jeans popular with youths.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Mokason288(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
MajorLeaguePlay:
School?! At 21 and 23 yrs old?! These are grown men that should be working, own a business or at least started their own families.
I don’t want to sound disrespectful but at what age did your father start working?
At what age did you start working and making your own family?
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by NASTYNASOSO: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Murketeer:

Are u in this country or outside Nigeria ...You didn't factor in Jamb and ASUU ...nor be 9 months ASUU dey on strike so

HMMMMMMM

YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT.
DONT FACTOR EVERYONE AS IF YOU ARE ON THE SAME PROFILE.

ACTUAL AGE TO ENTER UNI IS 16 AND PEOPLE FINISH AS EARLY AS 15.PEOPLE STILL GRADUATE AT 20 TO 21.

INTERNATIONAL STANDARD FOR NORMAL INTELLIGENCE OBTAINABLE AROUND THE GLOBE.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by thecuteone(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Drinokrane:
Operatives of the Nigeria Police Force have arrested two persons believed to be members of a transnational kidnap syndicate involved in the kidnap of an American citizen Philippe Walton on October 28 at his farm in Massalata Village, Republic of Niger, Igbere TV reports.

The suspects Aliyu Abdullahi, 21, aka Mallam and Aliyu Umaru, 23, aka Kwatte Kusu, both from Sokoto State, were arrested on November 25, a statement posted on Twitter by the police on Thursday reads.

The statement further read:

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1337037696141848581?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1374840/police-finally-arrest-kidnappers-american-rescued-us-forces-photo/

Why are they always dirty ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by luna128: 12:51am On Dec 11, 2020
victor2fresh:
All the sudden the assumed dead kidnappers are arrested again and being charged to court when I'm almost certain they will come out..

This country dun tire me, make una do donation for me to leave nau I don't want to stay again na by force..?
It's not by force you can enter Benin republic you should be able to afford that grin
victor2fresh:
All the sudden the assumed dead kidnappers are arrested again and being charged to court when I'm almost certain they will come out..

This country dun tire me, make una do donation for me to leave nau I don't want to stay again na by force..?
It's not by force you can enter Benin republic you should be able to afford that
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by henryhemon(m): 3:00am On Dec 11, 2020
Drinokrane:
Operatives of the Nigeria Police Force have arrested two persons believed to be members of a transnational kidnap syndicate involved in the kidnap of an American citizen Philippe Walton on October 28 at his farm in Massalata Village, Republic of Niger, Igbere TV reports.

The suspects Aliyu Abdullahi, 21, aka Mallam and Aliyu Umaru, 23, aka Kwatte Kusu, both from Sokoto State, were arrested on November 25, a statement posted on Twitter by the police on Thursday reads.

The statement further read:

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1337037696141848581?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1374840/police-finally-arrest-kidnappers-american-rescued-us-forces-photo/

This is the most daft piece I have read in my life, the police and author of this news think people are useless like them.

The US killed all members of the bandits but one of them alive.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by henryhemon(m): 3:03am On Dec 11, 2020
Princedapace:

Go and read the story again. Not all were killed. Some escaped bro.

No one escaped stop lying. They killed 6 out of 7 and left one alive to extract info.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by odehaj: 3:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Small boys, when they get the ransom they will go and marry more wives.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by SaiOba: 3:45am On Dec 11, 2020
You mean the repentant terrorist turned kidnappers ?
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by marv1: 5:11am On Dec 11, 2020
Lie lie government.

Lie lie police

Lie lie army

What a life ?

This country na wa
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by dalass(f): 6:34am On Dec 11, 2020
adecz:

sad sad sad

These local Fulani boys have tasted
criminality & love its taste.

For them, with Bubu in power, they can't
stop the criminality that gives them easy
money in the tens of millions.

The main problem is that, generally
the Fulani ethnicgroup are the laziest
group of human beingsin Nigeria. They
only traditionally productive ones are
the cattle rearers.

They don't go to school, they
don't learn any trade for survival,
generally live by plunder & a large
number of them are actually pagans.

Ask these one anything about religion &
you'll find that they don't know.

Their mentality is to rob or kidnap anyone for ransom. Never anything constructive or productive...

Sad for them undecided

See them regally seated on chairs.. Because they're Fulani

1 Like

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by oluakin08: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2020
I cry for una, see as young and silly they are?

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Golden057:
The blood of an average Fulani and Hausa is completely corrupt.
And your people are completely pure,that's why your state is at the same level with Dubai.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by mjoshuasimon: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Is possible they are more than 7, diz 2 where not in the hidden out when d attack took place
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by victor2fresh(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2020
alizma:

Make your family members donate na abi na so them poor reach? Na who tell you say all the kidnappers don die before?
Your bastard papa suppose dey regret why him no pull out on time ode
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by alizma: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2020
victor2fresh:
Your bastard papa suppose dey regret why him no pull out on time ode
It serves you right. I can feel your pain
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by BENEDICTUM: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2020
good
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by victor2fresh(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
alizma:

It serves you right. I can feel your pain
I don't have time for kids like you who just type and insult their elders and their families on the internet, when I catch lil kids like u I'll beat u till u feel you're about to die.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by alizma: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
victor2fresh:
I don't have time for kids like you who just type and insult their elders and their families on the internet, when I catch lil kids like u I'll beat u till u feel you're about to die.
Go and check our post from the beginning to this point and show me where I had insult you but you have been the one dishing out insults like you have a career in that field.
As for the age difference, sorry to shock you, you are definitely in the class of my younger ones except you can convince me that you are above 40yrs
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Mokason288:

I don’t want to sound disrespectful but at what age did your father start working?
At what age did you start working and making your own family?

My father started working at 17yrs old; he never gets tired of telling us that story. I got my first job at 15, got into college at 16, had my first child at 18, graduated at 19.

Now lemme sound disrespectful.

When did your father start working and when did he have you? Late in age? 30’s? 40’s? So you’re following in the useless footsteps of hopelessness that your father laid down for you?

Little wonder,though, when one remembers that you guys think a 30yr old is “youth”.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 / Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.